• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Glennville in October - Join Me!

In summary, Glennville is a small town in Georgia that is close to Statesboro or 14 miles from Claxton. It is famous for its chicken.
SillyChef
Hey everyone!

I will be going to Glennville in Oct. Anyone near there?!

I am about 3 1/2 hours away..what are you doing in Glennville?

My husbands family is there. I am going to have a PC party there and tax deduct my plane ticket! :D

I'm in GA, but I have no idea where Glennville is! It must be @ 3 1/2 hours from me too since I live about 10 minutes from Sara!

Um, Glennville is close to Statesboro or 14 miles from Claxton. :D

Sorry we can't be any more help. You would have to get someone closer to Macon, Milledgeville, etc. You know the boondocks! :D

pixel-_ said:
Sorry we can't be any more help. You would have to get someone closer to Macon, Milledgeville, etc. You know the boondocks! :D

HEY, HEY, HEY....are you saying Macon is the boondocks?? :eek: We have a mall....3 Walmarts....a Target....a music hall of fame...sports hall of fame. I've lived in the boondocks of Kentucky...this isn't the boondocks!! :)

We've only lived here 2 years. Sorry, I've never heard of Glennville.

I've been to the boondocks of Georgia...and it wasn't Macon!

Wow! That is weird you guys never heard of glennville.. lol. I think Fort Stewart is like right by it. :D Well I am heading over there in OCT. Earlier if I can schedule it, Maybe we all could meet in Savannah at Paula Deen's?! :D

I heard something about boondocks! LOL!! I live about an hour north of Atlanta. We have one stoplight in our town!! No grocery store, but we do have a dollar general!!

April, in what city do you live?

Hey, SillyChef, do you know what holiday product Claxton is famous for?

Okay, I will give you the answer - fruitcake! I bet Kitchen Guy would love for you to send him a Claxton fruitcake! Where he is from, he can only get the best cheese in America, not the best fruitcake.

Oh, for the record, I do not eat fruitcake and do not know if you are legally allowed to describe it in any manner as the best of anything!

Lisa

ChefLisa said:

Okay, I will give you the answer - fruitcake! I bet Kitchen Guy would love for you to send him a Claxton fruitcake! Where he is from, he can only get the best cheese in America, not the best fruitcake.

Oh, for the record, I do not eat fruitcake and do not know if you are legally allowed to describe it in any manner as the best of anything!

Lisa

Claxton has chicken too!

ChefLisa said:

Lisa

Of course! I got a whole box of it for christmas presents... :rolleyes:

GeorgiaPeach said:
Claxton has chicken too!

My SIL has 8 chicken houses that go to Claxton chicken plants. :( lol. They are sure good though!:)

GeorgiaPeach said:
HEY, HEY, HEY....are you saying Macon is the boondocks?? :eek: We have a mall....3 Walmarts....a Target....a music hall of fame...sports hall of fame. I've lived in the boondocks of Kentucky...this isn't the boondocks!! :)

We've only lived here 2 years. Sorry, I've never heard of Glennville.

OK I did not mean to ruffle anyones feathers. I just meant that when you get down on to 16 you start to get into the boondocks of GA.

pixel-_ said:
OK I did not mean to ruffle anyones feathers. I just meant that when you get down on to 16 you start to get into the boondocks of GA.

Route 16 runs from Macon to Savannah so I look at those cities as the "anchors" :) They would not be considered boondocks. But I TOTALLY agree that everything in between would be considered boondocks!! (Now, I'll ruffle feathers! :D )

I drive 16 alot to see my sister in Florida. I will not drive that road at night when I'm alone. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing along that road except Dublin and Metter! That's 2 1/2 hours of nothing!

Don't worry, Sara, I wasn't truly offended :)

I'm glad that it truly did not offend anyone. My DH is from Macon and did not mean it in a bad way.

Related to Exploring Glennville in October - Join Me!

What is "Exploring Glennville in October - Join Me!"?

"Exploring Glennville in October - Join Me!" is an event organized by Pampered Chef that takes place in the month of October. It is a fun and interactive way to discover new recipes, cooking techniques, and products while exploring the beautiful town of Glennville.

How can I join the event?

To join "Exploring Glennville in October - Join Me!", you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find an event near you. You can also host your own event and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend "Exploring Glennville in October - Join Me!" events. However, there may be a small fee if you choose to purchase any products or ingredients during the event.

What can I expect at the event?

At "Exploring Glennville in October - Join Me!", you can expect to learn new recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations from our Pampered Chef consultants. You will also have the opportunity to sample and purchase our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

Can I bring a friend to the event?

Of course! "Exploring Glennville in October - Join Me!" events are open to everyone, so please feel free to bring along your friends, family, or anyone who enjoys cooking and trying new recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katina Wier
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies