• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Friendship Tea Recipe: Tips and Tricks for the Perfect Brew

S
sl_ostertag
Has anyone tried the Friendship Tea?? The recipe says 6 tea bags, but what type should I use, it doesn't specify.

THANKS!

I have made it, though it was a long time ago. I think I just used plain tea bags, no particular flavor. Here, it would just be from the box of Lipton tea. There's enough spice in the rest of the stuff to make it taste good. It is yummy!

I've been doing this at all my shows right now. It is incredibly tasty, and reminds a lot of people of mulled wine, but it has no alcohol. I use plain Lipton teabags.Ardi

What is Friendship Tea?

yes, please share, what is it? and can it be made with green tea?

Do a recipe search on CC. It's the use and care recipe for the carafe I believe.

And, you probably could make it with green tea -- don't see why not. So glad sl_ostertag started this thread. I make this every year, but I always forget about it until all of my shows are done for December. I've got a few more this year! Sooooo yummy!

I found it:

Friendship Tea
Ingredients:
2 1/2 cups cranberry juice drink
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup sugar
1 cinnamon stick
4 whole cloves
6 tea bags

Directions:
1. Combine cranberry juice, water, orange juice, sugar, cinnamon and cloves in medium (3-qt.) saucepan; bring to a boil.

2. Remove from heat; add tea bags. Let steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and spices with spoon.

3. Carefully pour hot tea mixture into Carafe and seal.

Yield: 6 (6-ounce) servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 10 mg, Fiber

Thanks Jennifer! For some reason, I couldn't get my darn computer to cooperate to post the recipe. I swear, it is one step away from me going "Office Space" on it!

Thanks for all the input!! I figured I should probably use the regular Lipton tea but wasn't quite sure. I haven't actually had the tea drink before but have heard only good about it. I plan on making it for my friends next week at a Cookie Swap I have planned with them.

Related to Exploring Friendship Tea Recipe: Tips and Tricks for the Perfect Brew

1. What is the recipe for Friendship Tea?

The recipe for Friendship Tea typically includes 6 tea bags, 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of Tang or orange juice mix, 1/2 cup of instant lemonade mix, and 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.

2. Can I use any type of tea for the Friendship Tea recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of tea for the Friendship Tea recipe. Black tea, green tea, or herbal tea all work well. It ultimately depends on your personal preference for taste and caffeine levels.

3. Is there a recommended brand or type of tea to use for the Friendship Tea recipe?

There is no specific brand or type of tea recommended for the Friendship Tea recipe. You can use your favorite brand and variety of tea, as long as it is in bag form.

4. Can I adjust the amount of sugar in the Friendship Tea recipe?

Yes, you can adjust the amount of sugar in the Friendship Tea recipe to suit your taste. You can use less sugar or substitute with a sugar alternative if desired.

5. How should I store the Friendship Tea after brewing?

The Friendship Tea can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week after brewing. Make sure to keep it in an airtight container to maintain its freshness and flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • erinpcmorgan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies