• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Disneyland: Questions and Answers for Oct Visit

In summary, the 1st week of October is usually less crowded than the rest of the year at Disneyland. The nearest beach is Huntington Beach, which is about 8 miles away. There are many restaurants close by, but the best ones to eat at are probably the ones that are tourist-priced. The World of Color dining package at Ariel's Grotto restaurant is a good idea to splurge on.
Jennie4PC
We are going to Disneyland the 1st week of Oct. (we took gc instead of DW) And I have a fewe questions. Nancy helped me 2 yrs ago but I need a refresher.

1. How busy is the 1st week of Oct. (when we went 2 yrs ago in Oct it was swamped but I believe that was due to Hannah Montana's sweet 16)

2. Where is the closest beach located

3. We do plan on eating in the park, so where is some good places/ reasonable places to eat.

TIA

My sis-in-law is a Disneyland Expert (not even kidding!) Her family goes 2 times a year. She became a travel agent specializing in Disney trips, I checked and she would be happy to answer any questions, her email is [email protected]. She is a great resource!!!

thanks Carey

I can't say I remember how busy it gets in Oct.

The nearest beach distance wise would probably be Huntington Beach, although Newport Beach is more "freeway close".

Check out this post for info on savings: How To Save Money At Disney

I have annual passes to Disneyland--feel free to PM me with any other questions, our family goes weekly. But here goes:

1) October should be perfect--good weather, small crowds
2) Best Beach would be Huntington Beach--about 8 miles away
3) tons of restaurants close by, but your best bet would be to walk somewhere--PM me and tell me what kind of food you want and I'll give you some suggestions--I live 10 min away.

I forgot to ask, will you have a car? If you do your restaurant options are a lot lot more. And the beach is about 1/2 an hour away. Happy to help you--again.

Hey - we are going then too - what days are you going to be there? We are doing a quick trip down to celebrate my 40th birthday and will be there the 1st and 2nd. We are going to the Halloween Party on Friday night - it's our first time doing that. We have been down there before in October and it's usually very nice weather-wise and less busy than summer, so a really great time to go.Inside the park, there seem to be few really *good* choices, but we do like Downtown Disney restaurants better. The Rainforest Cafe and Tortilla Jo's are good choices, but just about everything is "tourist-priced" so be prepared to pay $$$ no matter where you eat. We are splurging this trip, so I reserved the World of Color dining package at Ariel's Grotto restaurant. The other night, we will probably just play it by ear since we're going to the Halloween party.

I just found your tastey tid bits on facebook. I can not seem to sign on to download anything. I must be doing something wrong. When it asked me for my consultant number and username, says it is incorrect. I will keep trying, it is not going to get the best of me.

If either of you want Disney tips just pm me. I also have a scavenger hunt that I put together for Disneyland for my son's 21st bd that was a lot of fun to do, with trivia questions to find out from the cast members and Hidden Mickeys--I'll email it to you if you want. I would love to meet you too!

Joy we are going Oct 2nd through the 9th. We will get to DL on Sat we plan on doing the beach after we check in then on Sun we are going to seaworld. Then M-F we will be doing Disney.

Thanks Nancy I will PM you. =)

Related to Exploring Disneyland: Questions and Answers for Oct Visit

1. What is the best time to visit Disneyland in October?

The best time to visit Disneyland in October is during the weekdays, as the park tends to be less crowded. However, if you can only visit on the weekends, try to go earlier in the month before Halloween festivities begin.

2. What special events or attractions can I expect during an October visit to Disneyland?

During October, Disneyland offers special events such as Mickey's Halloween Party and seasonal attractions like the Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy. Be sure to check the Disneyland website for specific dates and times.

3. Are there any discounts or deals available for an October visit to Disneyland?

Yes, Disneyland often offers special discounts and deals for October visits, such as discounted tickets for Southern California residents and package deals for hotel stays. Be sure to check the Disneyland website or ask a travel agent for current promotions.

4. What is the weather like at Disneyland in October?

The weather at Disneyland in October is typically mild, with average temperatures ranging from the 60s to the 80s. However, it is always a good idea to check the weather forecast before your trip and pack accordingly.

5. Are there any tips for navigating Disneyland during the busy Halloween season?

Yes, some tips for navigating Disneyland during the busy Halloween season include arriving early, using the Fastpass system for popular attractions, and utilizing the Disneyland app for wait times and show schedules. It is also helpful to plan your day in advance and take advantage of less popular attractions during peak hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi