• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore the Wonders of the World" "Discovering New Wonders: A Journey Awaits

In summary, "Explore the Wonders of the World" is a collection of kitchen tools and recipes that bring global flavors and techniques into your own kitchen. The "Discovering New Wonders: A Journey Awaits" set includes a variety of kitchen tools and a recipe book filled with international dishes, as well as a travel guide with fun facts about each country. These products are suitable for cooks of all levels and the recipes can be easily customized for dietary restrictions. Individual items from the collection can be purchased separately, but the set offers a great value and convenience.
aried
Gold Member
See attached

Attachments

• Outside Order Form-July07[1].doc
    484 KB · Views: 544
Looks great - thanks for sharing!!:)

BumpCould someone please try and post another July OOF? For some reason, I can't print this one even if I try and save it.

TIA

Kim

Do you have the Aug updated OOF? Thank you in advance.

Here is what I have

Attachments

• August Outside Order Form.doc
    544 KB · Views: 344

Related to Explore the Wonders of the World" "Discovering New Wonders: A Journey Awaits

What is "Explore the Wonders of the World"?

"Explore the Wonders of the World" is a collection of kitchen tools and recipes inspired by different countries and cultures around the world. It allows you to bring global flavors and techniques into your own kitchen.

What is included in the "Discovering New Wonders: A Journey Awaits" set?

The "Discovering New Wonders: A Journey Awaits" set includes a variety of kitchen tools such as a spice grater, garlic press, and citrus zester, as well as a recipe book filled with international dishes. It also comes with a travel guide that gives you fun facts about each country featured in the set.

Do I need to have experience in cooking to use these products?

No, these products are designed for cooks of all levels. The recipe book offers step-by-step instructions and the tools are easy to use, making it a fun and educational experience for all.

Are the recipes in the set customizable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes included in the set can be easily customized to fit various dietary restrictions. The recipe book includes suggestions for substitutions and modifications to make the dishes suitable for different diets.

Can I purchase individual items from the "Explore the Wonders of the World" collection?

Yes, individual items from the "Explore the Wonders of the World" collection can be purchased separately. However, the "Discovering New Wonders: A Journey Awaits" set offers a great value and a convenient way to get all the tools and recipes in one package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PennyJLoomis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Davis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK