• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experiencing Website Problems Tonight?

In summary, the conversation discusses various issues that users may be experiencing with the website, such as the website not loading, error messages when placing orders, inability to access certain pages, trouble logging into accounts, and outdated information on the website. The team is working to resolve these issues, and users are advised to check their internet connection and try refreshing the page or clearing their browser's cache if the issue persists. Customer service is also available for further assistance.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Anyone else having problems getting on to work on your PWS? I need to get a cc# for an order and none of the links want to work. Just wondering if I was the only 'lucky person'...

Nope, not just you, I'm having issues as well...I actually came on here to see if there was a problem because I was crossing my fingers it wasn't on my end here! I'll put it to bed tonight and try again in the am...

I just got off the phone with HO and they told me that they are experiencing problems, sorry and that I should try again tomorrow.

Very frustraiting!!!

Weird, I was able to set up a party and get the e-vites out no problem. Wonder if it's sporadic <sp>

I've been having problems too so I popped over to CS to see if it was just me - glad to know it's not!!

I'm having issues placing a supply order. It's stating I'd already submitted this order on the 26th, when I didn't even do it till the 27th. Guess I'll have to call on this one. Unless anyone knows how to resolve.

What is causing the website to not load?

We apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing with our website. There could be a number of factors causing the issue, such as a server outage or a problem with your internet connection. Our team is currently working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Why am I getting error messages when trying to place an order?

We are sorry for the trouble you are having with placing an order on our website. Please ensure that you have entered all the required information correctly and that your internet connection is stable. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

I am unable to access certain pages on the website. What should I do?

We apologize for the inconvenience. It is possible that the page you are trying to access is temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please let us know so we can look into it further.

I am having trouble logging into my account. What should I do?

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into your account. Please ensure that you are using the correct login credentials and that your caps lock is off. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link. If you continue to have trouble, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Why am I seeing old information on the website?

We apologize for any outdated information you may be seeing on our website. Sometimes, depending on your browser settings, old information may be stored in your cache. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache to see if that resolves the issue. If not, please let us know so we can look into it further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melheather
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cookingwithlove