• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Ultimate Stripper Fantasy with Our High-Earning Performers!

In summary, the group of businessmen went to an adult entertainment establishment and competed by tucking $50 and $100 bills into the g-strings of the headlining dancer. One man gave advice to Darby on how to get over posting and start having fun again. There is talk of starting a group for posters and Darby is undecided if she is in wave 1 for conference.
Oh, now we feel so second place, lol.

gilliandanielle said:
Hey lady- you chose to have 4 boys and a FT job! YIKES! What's keepin' you up Jen??
Well, it would be trying to get some things done, homework, dinner, baths, wound down, and ALL OF YOU ON HERE!!! LOL

Can't wait for the "flavor" news tomorrow!

yummy4tummy said:
Darby, remind me never to accept any change from you...Now I know where it's been! LOL Valky

Only quarters, Valky...I leave the nickles and dimes for other things...LMAO!!!:D

genburk said:
OK Gillian, this is probably the wrong conversation (headline "I am a Stripper" )to use THAT kind of language. You never know where it can go.... Could go south pretty quickly...:eek: . if you know what I mean....:D

Honey, this went south manyyyyy pages ago...LOL :p

thechefofnorthbend said:
Honey, this went south manyyyyy pages ago...LOL :p
How did you know I'm in Arkansas tonight? :confused:

LOL, Have CS on your phone and text us as you call him..LOL. OH THAT IS SOOO WRONG..LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
How did you know I'm in Arkansas tonight? :confused:
That reminds me, I'll be in Branson, MO later today. Would you like me to pick up a Lawrence Welk t-shirt for you while I'm there?

A Lawrence Welk T-Shirt??? I LOVE IT!!! :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That reminds me, I'll be in Branson, MO later today. Would you like me to pick up a Lawrence Welk t-shirt for you while I'm there?

OMG! I WANT ONE!!! LOLOL

I CAN'T Believe this STRIPPER post is living on!!! :p

Since Boxcar Willie died, I'm not sure I can get you one of his anymore.Say, Darby, you posted a bunch of fortune cookie sayings in another thread...remember, you can enhance any fortune cookie saying by appending the phrase, "...between the sheets."For example, "You will meet a tall, dark stranger." And add, "...beween the sheets."Or..."Your skills and knowledge will take you far." And add, "...between the sheets."It enhances any lame fortune, too.Like, "You will soon embark on a long journey." And add...well, you get the idea.:D

LOL...I have always used the ending "...in bed" Same difference ;)

I just think "...between the sheets" sounds more, mysterious or something and not quite as brash.Sort of like the brash pole you put in the other thread.

gilliandanielle said:
I am gonna be screwed when the baby gets here!! :eek:

I think that's how you got in your current situation. Do you need us to 'splain it to you?

chefann said:
I think that's how you got in your current situation. Do you need us to 'splain it to you?

LMAO!!! You would make an awesome sex ed teacher...

"Do this...
200px-Maltese_Puppies_Kissing.jpg

Get this...
crying_baby.gif

Like Dr. Ruth says...

You put the ***** into the ******, but be careful, because sex makes babies!

Huh. Much funnier when you hear the accent in your head like I do. :)

Thanks Ann, Darby and Jennifer V!

supergirljennie said:
Like Dr. Ruth says...

Yep. I hear it.

I thought I was the only one who heard voices!

I hear them all the time. They tell me to buy more and more Pampered Chef products. That's how I met all you crazy people.

I like the voices.

ha haI love reading threads when they get high jacked! So much fun!! And I don't know about you guys...but fun is the main reason I come here...sure I will ask a question or two...but not many!! :D :D :D

Gillian will just be on the computer when she is feeding the baby every two hours...so we will see like 10 posts every 2 hours or so!!:p

supergirljennie said:
Like Dr. Ruth says...

This will get you hearing voices...

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter. There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troub lesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where! More komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as
Replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi TU understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

If zis mad you smil, pleas pas on to oza pepl

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224