• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Ultimate Stripper Fantasy with Our High-Earning Performers!

In summary, the group of businessmen went to an adult entertainment establishment and competed by tucking $50 and $100 bills into the g-strings of the headlining dancer. One man gave advice to Darby on how to get over posting and start having fun again. There is talk of starting a group for posters and Darby is undecided if she is in wave 1 for conference.
thechefofnorthbend
Look

<-----------------------------

$50's and $100's perfered...but I'm not picky!!! LOL :D

C'mon over to my place. I've got kitchen wallpaper that needs to be stripped.

HAHAHAHAHA...It's our night..Its' our night..
Let's go out..We are stipppers..... let's go dancing and have drinks!!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!

You should have created a (brass) poll.

I always joke with my husband that whenever I have a lot of loose change I tell him that I had a great night stripping. I am such a horrible dancer that I would be lucky to get some quarters!

Here is a little trivia...

Lick a quarter and it will stick to your butt cheeks for over a minute...

[yes, I know these things...dont ask why, but I do...] :rolleyes:

I bet partying with you is pretty interesting, LOL!

I am really going to try that. ;)

I want to come for the drinks!!!! If I have enough I might even try the quarter trick!! LMAO!!!!

thechefofnorthbend said:
Look

<-----------------------------

$50's and $100's perfered...but I'm not picky!!! LOL :D

OK that reminds me of a joke.

Adult content warning. Do not continue reading if you are easily offended.

Three businessmen were out at an adult entertainment establishment (a strip club). Being competitive, they all kept trying to outdo each other. The first pulled a $50 out of his wallet and tucked it into the g-string of the headlining dancer. Businessman number two whipped out his wallet, pulled out a $100, and tucked it into the other side of the g-string. The third member of the party thought about it for a minute, pulled out his debit card, stood up, and told the dance, "Turn around honey, I need to swipe this."

End of adult comment. You may now resume reading.

:D

thechefofnorthbend said:

And I thought hanging a spoon from my nose was bad.

thechefofnorthbend said:

Darby- are you in Wave 1 for Conference? If you are, then we DEFINITELY need to hang out at the Irish pub in the lobby of the Hilton!

That's funny Ann!

chefann said:
Darby- are you in Wave 1 for Conference? If you are, then we DEFINITELY need to hang out at the Irish pub in the lobby of the Hilton!
I don't think I'm in wave 1 this year but I think I'm going to have to come down to the Irish pub, anyway.

Darby and JillYou bunch of pole huggers!!!!

All together now.....

"I'm a stripper, she's a stripper, he's a stripper......would you like to be a stripper too! Be a stripper, post to be a stripper!"

LMAOROF....Ok, so I'm not a stripper yet, but with advice from the Stripper Guru (KG) I'm on my way!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Don't accuse me of being the guru - there are plenty of people here with more posts than I have!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Don't accuse me of being the guru - there are plenty of people here with more posts than I have!

Awe, but you are the one who gave me the advice. :p Do I detect a hint of angst? :p

Nope, no angst at all. I know I'm a fluff poster - it's my job around here.

We should start a group...... "Posters Anon"

10 steps to get over posting for no reason.......

NAH!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

jrstephens said:
You bunch of pole huggers!!!!

Now who's being dirty?

:D

Dirty is in the eye of the beholder. Isn't it funny how a painting is art but a photograph is something else?

jrstephens said:
You bunch of pole huggers!!!!
Yes, save the poles. They're an endangered species here all of a sudden.

I'm Polish. Does that make my DH a Pole-hugger?

chefann said:

You know...I dont know what wave I am in. I have kinda been flying solo for a while here since my cluster meetings are over an hour away from me and it falls on a night that I am in class.

I'll hang out wearever the drinks flow freely and the company follows, oh, and as long as they serve a mean Martini...I nay have to get back there and make my own!

I'm the kind that rides whatever good wave is coming in at the time, goes with the flow and tries not to sink in the process [boy, I've been hanging out with KG allot, can you tell...:D ]

Confucious say...

"Hug a pole for stability, stay away from the ones covered in crisco..."

Ok, that was just all kinds of wrong...:eek:

thechefofnorthbend said:
[boy, I've been hanging out with KG allot, can you tell...:D ]
Don't blame me! You guys are the bad influence on ME.

HAHAHAHAH..too funny

Oh, KG...I dont blame you...I thank you. You have brought me out of my shell and introduced me back into the world of oddball humor!!

Like I always say...He who laughs last...doesnt really get my sense of humor, anyways.

thechefofnorthbend said:
Confucious say...

"Hug a pole for stability, stay away from the ones covered in crisco..."

Ok, that was just all kinds of wrong...:eek:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm curious about the whole quarters on the butt thing. My problem is that by the time I would be able to do it, it would be late in the evening for me. I have been known to literally fall asleep standing up. My DH works second shift. I can just see him now coming home to this: me, fast asleep, leaning in the doorway to our family room, sans pants, with quarters at my feet. I'm thinking this would be one time he'd feel it necessary to wake me up to ask what in the world I had been doing when I fell asleep. I'm not sure that even explaining it would help.

OH MY GOODNESS! I go to sleep for 9 hours and you people just go crazy!!

Confuscious say: He who laughs last did not get joke.

HEY! I MOVED UP TO SENIOR MEMBER!!! WoooHooo......

No...that does not mean I am old either!!!!!!

raebates said:
Okay, I'm curious about the whole quarters on the butt thing. My problem is that by the time I would be able to do it, it would be late in the evening for me. I have been known to literally fall asleep standing up. My DH works second shift. I can just see him now coming home to this: me, fast asleep, leaning in the doorway to our family room, sans pants, with quarters at my feet. I'm thinking this would be one time he'd feel it necessary to wake me up to ask what in the world I had been doing when I fell asleep. I'm not sure that even explaining it would help.

It helps mainly to have ingested a TON of tequilla before hand. All the salt helps your saliva have some kind of reaction to the metal makeup of the coin and our human DNA keeps it on our a**es like a magnet...

and speaking of our a**ses...I'm talking out of mine right now...

I dont know why it works and yes, this would be from expierence. :eek:

Congratulations Darby!!!!!!!

Ann:

I roared laughing at your adult commentary--that was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tammi--congratulations on becoming a senior member!

gilliandanielle said:
OH MY GOODNESS! I go to sleep for 9 hours and you people just go crazy!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I want 9 hours of sleep!!!!!

thechefofnorthbend said:
It helps mainly to have ingested a TON of tequilla before hand. All the salt helps your saliva have some kind of reaction to the metal makeup of the coin and our human DNA keeps it on our a**es like a magnet...

and speaking of our a**ses...I'm talking out of mine right now...

I dont know why it works and yes, this would be from expierence. :eek:
Um, I don't think I'm going to be sticking quarters to my donkey any time soon.

hoosierchef said:
HEY! I MOVED UP TO SENIOR MEMBER!!! WoooHooo......

No...that does not mean I am old either!!!!!!
That would be MY job here. ;)

jdavis said:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I want 9 hours of sleep!!!!!
I get A LOT of sleep for having toddlers! I am gonna be screwed when the baby gets here!! :eek:

Hey lady- you chose to have 4 boys and a FT job! YIKES! What's keepin' you up Jen??

thechefofnorthbend said:

Darby, remind me never to accept any change from you...Now I know where it's been! LOL Valky

gilliandanielle said:
..... I am gonna be screwed when the baby gets here!!.:eek:

OK Gillian, this is probably the wrong conversation (headline "I am a Stripper" )to use THAT kind of language. You never know where it can go.... Could go south pretty quickly...:eek: . if you know what I mean....:D How many kids are you shooting for???

Actually, good for you for getting some sleep now, while you can. If you can sleep with two, maybe it will work for 3, but I wasn't so lucky.....

I had two children 16 months apart... not much sleep when the second had colic for 2 months... only slept 11:00 to 11:30 pm and 4 to 4:30 am, then from 8-12am while my 16 month was awake... can you say no sleep for over 2 months... and needless it say not much else going on either, didn't have another child for 12 years:eek: but the last one was not planned.:rolleyes:

My older two are 16 months apart as well. My daughter was the colicky one though, so I only had to go through it the first time. We are fairly sure that we are done after this one, but you never know!

I have my ultrasound tomorrow to see which flavor we got and I am getting excited!!

We were done after the first one (according to hubby), I could have had 4 or so. My second son was conceived while nursing (and yes, you can get pregnant). I figure it was God's compromise, I got more than one, my husband did not get 4.

Then 12 years later, we got pregnant again while on the pill, this time a girl (3 years old). And got pregnant two more times on birth control (not the pill) since then but lost them both. You never know, we could still end up with 4 and so could you!!

Let us know what the ultrasound says...after you call Ann and tell you husband (in that order, right?)

genburk said:
Let us know what the ultrasound says...after you call Ann and tell you husband (in that order, right?)

Hee hee!! Shhhhh! He still doesn't know that, LOL! Trust me, you guys will be near the top of the list...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Sheila