• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: It's a Boy! Our Ultrasound Results Revealed the Gender

In summary, Jennifer had an ultrasound and found out she is having a boy. Everyone is excited and congratulating her. She already has a boy, and is looking forward to having two boys and watching them grow up together. Others with boys are also offering their congratulations and sharing their own experiences. Jennifer is due soon and her son is happy to have a little brother.
jrstephens
We had the ultrasound yesterday and we are having a boy. Everything is developing perfecting. He weighs about 9 ounces right now.

Just wanted to let y'all know we found out what we are having.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!! Fun times ahead!!

Congratulations! I hope he stays healthy and strong!

cool....you already have boy stuff! Can't ask for more than another healthy bouncing baby boy!

Congratulations, Jennifer! I am sure all of you are happy and very excited!!!!!
I hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful and just joyous!!!!!!!

:) Yay! Congratulations!! How fun.:)

Congrats Jennifer! Now you will have a tag team!!! LOL!!!

Congrats Jennifer! You will love having 2 boys! (my sons are 2 1/2 years apart in age and the best of friends at ages 10 1/2 & 13) That's awesome:)

AW, congrats!

Awww...your boys will have a super time growing up together! Glad all is going well!

I have 2 boys too... Congrats!

Congrats Jennifer!! I have 2 boys (5 &7) and they're playing Legos right now while my 3 year daughter is coloring!

Congratulations!! Having two boys is so much fun!! :D

Congratulations!!!! :D What a blessing!

Yay! Congratulations!

We have 5 boys - you'll love it! Boys are wonderful.

I have one girl, followed by two boys. My boys were MUCH easier than my daughter! (At least, until the youngest turned into "Dennis the Menace"!! lol

The first and third keep us on our knees, to say the least!! lol But, all in all, they're all great kids, and I wouldn't trade them for anything else in this world!

Best of luck to you! All babies are wonderful, and it's amazing how each one adds a special component to making your family complete!!

Blessings,
Paula

Congratulations! I hope to be in your shoes in just over a week. We find out on 1/4. When are you due? (sorry I'm new.)

Congratulations Jennifer! I know your little boy probably is thrilled to have a little brother coming.:) :)

Congratulations Jennifer!!!

1. What is the gender of the baby?

The ultrasound revealed that the baby is a boy!

2. How far along is the pregnancy?

Based on the ultrasound results, we are able to determine the baby's gender at around 18-20 weeks, which is typically halfway through the pregnancy.

3. Can we see pictures of the ultrasound?

Unfortunately, we are not able to share pictures of the ultrasound due to privacy reasons. Thank you for understanding.

4. Did the ultrasound show any other important information?

The ultrasound also revealed that the baby is healthy and developing well. We are so excited to welcome a little boy into our family!

5. When is the baby due?

The baby is due in approximately 20 weeks, but as with any pregnancy, the due date may vary. We can't wait to meet our little bundle of joy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • cajunchelle