• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Everyone W/At&T Check Your Bill....

In summary, the person found that they were paying too much for their home phone and internet service, and they downgraded their service and also changed their phone service to a less expensive plan. They found that they were paying an extra $9 each month, and they called their phone company to get a credit for this. They also found that their insurance was not good about credits for overages.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I went online to look at AT&T for my uncle & found that I am paying too much! The home phone plan I am on is no longer & there are 3 plans cheaper than the one I am on. I called & changed to the lesser plan & also downgraded my internet. Total savings $14 not including taxes & fees. That adds up...$14 x 12mos= $168. I'm not happy that I paid $9 too much each month for local service for no telling how long. I also dropped down from the Pro dsl plan to the Express dsl which was $5 less. I am going to try & check their site routinely (sp?) to make sure they don't reduce the plan prices again.

I would call and see if they can give you a credit. I called my phone company cause I am currently in a contract with them and my internet went up $10 so I called and complained. So they started digging around in my bill and they found that I needed to be credited $91 bucks.

I had a similiar situation, I switched from dial up to high speed a year ago and just this month looked at my bill. I typically pay online and don't pay attention. They were charging me for dial up AND high speed that was an additional 20.00 a month for a year. They did give me a credit which was great but had I not noticed they wouldn't have. It's surprising that the company doesn't have a check point for something like this. Review your bills you will be surprised what you find.

just think of how much they make when they dont check though. its not bad for them to offer a credit to those that notice, but if there are 100 people paying that extra $20 a month, then that is an extra $2000 a month in their pockets. I get angry and often call whoever it is that raises my bills to see why, I don't have the extra money to pay for their goofups.

Insurance is really bad about that. It is so aggrivating!!

Related to Everyone W/At&T Check Your Bill....

1. What does the message "Everyone W/At&T Check Your Bill" mean?

This message is a reminder for all AT&T customers to carefully review their phone bills to ensure they are being charged accurately for the services they have subscribed to.

2. Why should I check my AT&T bill?

It is important to check your AT&T bill to make sure you are not being overcharged or billed for services you did not request or use. It also allows you to keep track of your expenses and identify any unauthorized charges that may indicate fraud or identity theft.

3. How can I check my AT&T bill?

You can check your AT&T bill online by logging into your account on the AT&T website or through the myAT&T app. You can also check your bill by calling AT&T customer service or by reviewing a paper copy of your bill.

4. What should I look for when reviewing my AT&T bill?

When reviewing your AT&T bill, make sure to check for any unexpected charges, such as international calling fees or premium service subscriptions. You should also verify that your plan and features are accurately reflected on your bill.

5. What should I do if I find an error on my AT&T bill?

If you find an error on your AT&T bill, you should contact AT&T customer service immediately to report the issue and request a correction. You may also be able to dispute the charge online through your account or by filling out a paper form that can be found on the AT&T website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
Zombielicious
  • jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies