• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ensure Compliance: License & Insurance Requirements for Event Vendors"

In summary, to sell Pampered Chef products you will need a business license or permit, and possibly a food handler's permit. There is no fee for obtaining a Pampered Chef consultant license, but you will need to purchase a starter kit. While liability insurance is not required, it is highly recommended. It is important to check with your insurance provider to see if your existing insurance covers your Pampered Chef business. If not, you may need to obtain additional coverage. It is also recommended to have insurance for online sales and events to protect against any issues that may arise.
ChefSharain
I was just looking into a fair that we have coming up to see if this would be an appropriate venue for me. The application is looking for a copy of my license and insurance....hey I am just a lil ol consultant what do I know of such things!

HO has the insurance part covered. Check in the past threads about all this. Also, you can go on to CC and download a form to send in about it. :) No biggie.

Hey! Where are ya at in Florida?

I don't want to be left out- I had to scroll up to make sure I didn't have FL on mine! ha But I lived in Pensacola (college and hubby was stationed there) and then in Mayport/Jax for a time (stationed again!). :) I have family in the Palm Bay area. :)

jbdowd0798 said:
I don't want to be left out- I had to scroll up to make sure I didn't have FL on mine! ha But I lived in Pensacola (college and hubby was stationed there) and then in Mayport/Jax for a time (stationed again!). :) I have family in the Palm Bay area. :)

No way! Really? :)

I live just north of Daytona Beach.....

Ah Daytona!! We went to one Nascar race back in 2002, it was tons of fun!!!

If Palm Bay is where I'm thinking (and I haven't had caffeine yet! ha ha) then I have an friend in West Palm Beach, an aunt in Ft. Lauderdale & Lauderhill. But if I'm wrong-SORRY!! :)

Palm Bay is north of West Palm...I think about an hour or less....

okay so I wasn't TOTALLY off! ha ha ha But I do admit my brain goes haywire without caffeine by 11am!! :)

Related to Ensure Compliance: License & Insurance Requirements for Event Vendors"

1. What type of license or certification do I need to sell Pampered Chef products?

To sell Pampered Chef products, you will need a business license or permit, which can be obtained through your local government. You may also need a food handler's permit if you plan on selling food products.

2. Is there a fee for obtaining a Pampered Chef consultant license?

There is no fee for obtaining a Pampered Chef consultant license. However, you will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes business supplies and product samples, to get started.

3. Do I need liability insurance as a Pampered Chef consultant?

While it is not required, Pampered Chef highly recommends that consultants have liability insurance. This will protect you in the event of any accidents or injuries that may occur during a product demonstration or event.

4. Can I use my existing insurance for my Pampered Chef business?

It is important to check with your insurance provider to see if your existing insurance covers your Pampered Chef business. If not, you may need to obtain additional coverage or a separate policy for your business activities.

5. Do I need insurance for online sales and events?

Yes, it is recommended to have insurance for online sales and events as well. This will protect you in case of any issues with shipping, product quality, or other online transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies