• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End of Year Sale: Save Big with Our December Deals!

:)Thanks Dottie! Got it sent out......hoping for $160 more this month to earn those PC Bucks!Just curious what are you giving as the free gift?
MHPampered
I am trying to come up with something for some sales by the end of Decmeber and nothing is working. Do you think you could come up with something as a end of the year sale email/flyer?

On Christmas Day, send out an e-mail to all of your customers wishing them a Happy Holiday and reminding them that Pampered Chef accepts VISA Gift Cards! :D Did they get one or more for Christmas? They can call YOU to spend it!!! You can even offer some kind of a deal on the 26th if you wanted. Obviously, make it something that you can afford, of course. ;)

Hmmm this is a very good idea. I could use this. I've not really booked my January because I'm waiting to have an idea of when we will be closing and or moving. I will be making some calls next week to try to get more January shows on the books. I think I'll just book weeknight shows and probably forgo the bootcamp class I was going to take. We'll see what happens if I hear anything about the house issues today.

I am doing something & have come up with a flyer if anyone is interested ... Very basic.

cookingwithdot said:
I am doing something & have come up with a flyer if anyone is interested ... Very basic.

Can you post it please?

This is my end of the year promotion - starting tomorrow. I also have a Word version if you are interested. :)

Merry Christmas!!

Attachments

• Did you get everything you wanted.pdf
    44.2 KB · Views: 440
Oh please post the Word doc. so I can edit and change a few things. Looks Great!!!
TIA!
Merry Christmas!!

Bumping...........

Christy - Here ya go!

Attachments

• Did you get everything you wanted.doc
    54 KB · Views: 525
kcmckay said:
Hmmm this is a very good idea. I could use this. I've not really booked my January because I'm waiting to have an idea of when we will be closing and or moving. I will be making some calls next week to try to get more January shows on the books. I think I'll just book weeknight shows and probably forgo the bootcamp class I was going to take. We'll see what happens if I hear anything about the house issues today.

Tammy Stanley (general session speaker at National Conference) is doing a tele-seminar on December 30 entitled Jump Start Your Business from a Complete Standstill mainly for those who don't have their Januarys booked yet and she has free training videos on her website because she wants those attending to have information before the seminar, so she can get everything she wants to tell us into the seventy-five minutes on the 30th. You will benefit if the only thing you can do is watch the videos. The cost of the tele-seminar is $27!! She tells you exactly why she did the free videos and why the seminar is only $27.
If you missed her at Nat. Conference you really missed something! She sold out the first seminar and she is 50% sold out on the second one on the same day, so hurry if you want to get in on it!

Thanks Dottie! Got it sent out......hoping for $160 more this month to earn those PC Bucks!

Just curious what are you giving as the free gift?

cookingwithdot said:
This is my end of the year promotion - starting tomorrow. I also have a Word version if you are interested. :)

Merry Christmas!!

GREAT flyer!! Thanks for sharing....:D

Well, as far as the free gift, I was thinking of any small thing under $5. Mini serving spatula, paring knives, etc ... I didn't put a $ amount on it, so it could really be anything. PLUS if I can get my sales up to a party, and they order $60 or more, they get the Jan guest special too! I changed mine a bit - I have extended it through Jan 5th, so I can submit it during the triple points days. :) Really hoping this works! I have one order so far ...

What products are included in the End of the Year Sale?

The End of the Year Sale includes a variety of products from our current catalog, as well as some exclusive items only available during this sale. You can find everything from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware.

How much can I expect to save during the End of the Year Sale?

The amount you can save during the sale varies depending on the products you purchase. However, you can expect to save anywhere from 10-50% off the regular retail price. There are also special bundle deals and discounts on select products.

Can I use other discounts or coupons during the End of the Year Sale?

No, during the End of the Year Sale, no other discounts or coupons can be used. This includes consultant discounts, host rewards, and any other promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards on purchases made during the sale.

Are there any restrictions on the End of the Year Sale?

Yes, there are a few restrictions on the End of the Year Sale. Products are available while supplies last, and some items may have quantity limits. Also, all sales are final, and no returns or exchanges will be accepted on sale items.

When does the End of the Year Sale end?

The End of the Year Sale typically runs from mid-December to early January, but the exact end date may vary. We recommend checking with your consultant or our website for the most up-to-date information on the sale's end date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies