1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Employee Holiday Fair

1. Chef Endora

Chef Endora Advanced Member Gold Member

I will be doing a charitable holiday shopping event at a large insurance company. All it is costing me is a donation of a $10-$15 item for a charity raffle. I have that covered with Appetizer & Holiday Dessert cookbooks as well as a SBCB. There are 500 employees!

I need ideas! What has worked for you? What should I avoid doing?

I will have a 5' table so I can't take too much.

So far, I have decided to do all orders. No cash & carry. I will have my laptop.

I want to promote RUFTH.

I'm thinking mystery host(s), depending on sales.

The DCB Set (on display with a stand up flyer)

My "Inner Martha" Special-I put this together for 3 shows I had last week and they went nuts over it. I will display those items with a stand up flyer.

How am I doing so far?

Attached Files:

Nov 22, 2009
  2. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm just getting back from a booth, and I did do c&c, and it was a lot of work!!

The things that sold the most for me, Twixit Clips, Spreaders, Mini Spatulas, 3 pack Quikcut knives and Sauces (and Pineapple was bought most), followed by Wasabi, then Thai and no one bought a maple. I also sold SB, current and olders ones, as $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.

I did have a HUGE amount of single Quikcut knives taken today. Ugh.

I paid $50.00 for booth, sold total of $224.00 worth of products as C&C, so made some profit, Also got 1 solid booking with lots of leads to follow up. I also got an order for something I didn't have with me and will add onto show I'm closing with week.

I'm not sure how I'd do what you're doing, but sounds like MUCH less work than I went through and I've got LOTS to get back in order here at home now.

Lisa

Nov 22, 2009
  3. Chef Endora

Chef Endora Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm not planning on any c&c other than SBCBs. I want to keep the lugging to a minimum.

Nov 22, 2009
Have something to add?