• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Embracing Change: My Final Show & Future Plans with PC

In summary, the conversation revolved around struggling with bookings and sales in a small town and the challenges of staying positive during slow periods. The participants discussed strategies such as customer care calls, booking blitzes, and reaching out to past guests and hosts. Some were using Pampered Chef as a hobby, while others were depending on it for income. The key takeaway was to stay positive and persistent in order to see success.
WLMcCoy
Today was my last scheduled show.. :cry: Last week I did some CCC & nothing came out of it! I am in a rut & don't know what to do! I might try a mystery host party Jan/Feb, but living in a small town, I dont' know how well it will go over.. Praying for something to come to me b/c I LOVE PC!!

I just did a booking blitz, and it is a help. I was able to schedule 4 more shows with 2 catty's. I just called some acquaintances, and let them know about the special in Jan and Feb. I got a great response.

This can be common. Many people only think 2 weeks out. And 2 weeks out is in the midst of pre-Christmas activities. Then there is Christmas and New Years and then they assume their friends are out of money and the economy is bad and so on and so on...

This is when the business can challenge us the most. Booking and selling are the easiest from September through Thanksgiving week. It is now that we really have to be resistant to no and really find out what the hesitations are. The newest video on Consultant's corner with Nancy Jo Ryan really speaks to many of the challenges facing us right now.

Keep going with the CCC and keep letting people know the great value of our power cooking shows, etc. It is very hard to stay postitive when you are turned down, but stay focused and stay positive. I think when we start getting down when it is difficult to book, sell and recruit we think if we try to stay positive that we are "fooling" ourselves or run the risk of looking foolish. Nothing could be further than the truth. It truly is the time when we must stay tough and work hard at staying and sounding positive.

We DO have a product of value but when we hear no, we tend to doubt this. Work hard at keeping positive and keep trying!

Ok... this may be a dumb question but whats CCC??

Customer Care Calls

WLMcCoy said:
Today was my last scheduled show.. :cry: Last week I did some CCC & nothing came out of it! I am in a rut & don't know what to do! I might try a mystery host party Jan/Feb, but living in a small town, I dont' know how well it will go over.. Praying for something to come to me b/c I LOVE PC!!

Not to get too personal, but do you depend on PC for an income? I don't have any scheduled shows either after a catalogue show gets submitted, but I know Ive got till the end of Janruary to submit another one. This is just a hobby for me so there's no stress.

Chef Bobby said:
Not to get too personal, but do you depend on PC for an income? I don't have any scheduled shows either after a catalogue show gets submitted, but I know Ive got till the end of Janruary to submit another one. This is just a hobby for me so there's no stress.

No, this is just a hobby for me, too while I finish up school. I just absolutely love selling!! The money is a bonus ;)

I had slump before Sept and just made a dozen or so calls to past guests and hosts and booked a few in Sept, which trickled bookings into Nov. Then I hit an awesome show in Oct and booked my Nov. solid. I find that even though someone checks no on thier drawing slip, asking them again at the full-service check-out might have them changing thier minds and booking!!
Stay positive and they will come.

Related to Embracing Change: My Final Show & Future Plans with PC

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and have a fun and interactive shopping experience with your friends and family.

What happens at a Pampered Chef party?

At a Pampered Chef party, a consultant will demonstrate our products and share tips and recipes for using them. Guests will have the opportunity to purchase products and participate in hands-on activities.

How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

You can book a Pampered Chef party by contacting a consultant directly or through our website. You can also host a virtual party if an in-person party is not possible.

What are the host rewards for a Pampered Chef party?

Hosts can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales at their party. They can also earn additional rewards for booking future parties and for each guest who books a party at their event.

What happens if I can't attend my booked Pampered Chef party?

If you are unable to attend your booked party, you can still have a consultant do the demonstration and your guests can still make purchases. However, you will not be eligible for any host rewards or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies