• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Document: Viewing a Long Document

In summary, the best way to view a long document in an email is to either open it in a separate window or download it and view it on your computer. You can also view it on your phone or tablet by downloading it and opening it in a compatible app, and zooming in and out for easier reading. To maintain formatting, it is recommended to download the document and open it in the appropriate program. You can quickly navigate through a long document in an email by using the "jump to" feature available on many email platforms. It is possible to print a long document directly from an email, but it is recommended to download it and print it from a compatible program to ensure proper formatting.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
This a a looooong document - sorry - it was designed for email not print.

Attachments

• SpringSplash10.doc
    817.5 KB · Views: 591
  • SpringSplash10PDF.pdf
    980.5 KB · Views: 406
Thanks, Joy!

Woohoo! Thank you! This was the first time I've missed a new product launch in 3 years. It's been brutal!! The new sauces and rubs look divine!

I just noticed that the knives pictures are reversed, if that makes sense! You have a pic of the chef's knife but it says utility knife and vice versa.

Ok, it's fixed now!

On the PDF version, the "Going Going Gone" header comes up at the bottom of the page before the products. I like the PDF version because it looks "cleaner" than the Word version! You are the bomb, Joy!

Great Job Joy,
Thanks so very much!!!!
Sheryl

I just told DH that I owe you a coffee when we get to NC in July!
Thanks, great job and I can't wait to email it to everyone.:D

Wow, that's amazing Joy! Many thanks.....you can tell it took a lot of time and effort to create. I appreciate it! :D

This is great!!!I have a question about the PDF though....how do you input your phone & email? I could do it on the top section where it says "brought to you by".....but when it highlights the March host special I couldn't change the wording there to be my contact info??Thanks for your help!!

Related to Email Document: Viewing a Long Document

What is the best way to view a long document in an email?

The best way to view a long document in an email is to open the document in a separate window or to download it and view it on your computer. This will allow you to see the document in its entirety without having to scroll through a long email.

Can I view a long document on my phone or tablet?

Yes, you can view a long document on your phone or tablet by downloading the document and opening it in a compatible app. You can also zoom in and out on the document to make it easier to read.

How can I make sure the formatting of the document stays intact when viewing it in an email?

To ensure that the formatting of the document stays intact, it is recommended to download the document and open it in the appropriate program. This will ensure that all formatting, such as font styles and sizes, are displayed correctly.

Is there a way to quickly navigate through a long document in an email?

Yes, many email platforms have a feature that allows you to jump to a specific page or section of a document. This can save you time and make it easier to navigate through a long document.

Can I print a long document directly from an email?

Yes, most email platforms have a print option that allows you to print the document directly from the email. However, it is recommended to download the document and print it from a compatible program to ensure proper formatting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ChefJWarren
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies