• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Track Expenses with PP3 | Mileage, Flat Rate or Base?

In summary, this year, I will be entering my mileage using the rate base. I will also keep a record of my mileage when I leave and return.
melindagilbert
I am such a bad girl, and have not entered as I go along, so I am now entering all my expenses into PP3, it is a little confusing I am doing it by way of mapquest the mileage from my house to show or my house to cluster meeting, so I have the miles does it go under flat, rate base, or mileage?

LOL I was a bad girl too! I entered round trip mileage using the rate base. This year I will be sure to keep up on everything!

pampered2007 said:
LOL I was a bad girl too! I entered round trip mileage using the rate base. This year I will be sure to keep up on everything!

I say that every year..LOL

I definitely am too, thanks so much!

That is my goal for this weekend... go through all of my receipts and enter them...ugh!
my own fault of course!

melindagilbert said:
I am such a bad girl, and have not entered as I go along, so I am now entering all my expenses into PP3, it is a little confusing I am doing it by way of mapquest the mileage from my house to show or my house to cluster meeting, so I have the miles does it go under flat, rate base, or mileage?

Rate Based: I use this one!
I put the number of miles X the rate - which for 2009 is 0.55. For 2010- it will be 0.50. (if you want to start doing it as we go along in 2010 :D).

FYI - "Mileage" is when you put the exact Odometer reading in...uh, yeah, right! I remember to write it down when I leave, but not when I get back! :D

"Flat rate" is you enter the dollar amount. Not advisable should you ever get audited...you'll need a way to track your miles I'd expect.

Yep, that's what I do--Rate Based. It's the easiest for me.

1. What types of expenses can I track with Pampered Chef's Expense Transactions?

With Expense Transactions, you can track a variety of expenses such as food and ingredients purchases, business travel expenses, marketing and advertising costs, and office supplies.

2. How do I add an expense transaction to my account?

To add an expense transaction, simply log in to your account and click on the "Add Transaction" button. Then, fill in the necessary information such as the date, amount, and category of the expense. You can also add a description and attach a receipt if needed.

3. Can I edit or delete an expense transaction?

Yes, you can edit or delete an expense transaction at any time. Simply go to the "Transactions" tab and click on the transaction you wish to edit or delete. Make the necessary changes and click "Save" or "Delete" to confirm.

4. Can I categorize my expenses for better organization?

Yes, you can categorize your expenses by choosing from a list of pre-set categories or by creating your own custom categories. This will help you keep track of your expenses and make it easier to analyze your spending.

5. How can I generate a report of my expenses?

To generate a report of your expenses, go to the "Reports" tab and select "Expense Report." You can choose a specific date range and filter by category or expense type. Once generated, you can export the report to a spreadsheet for further analysis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • sillylittlechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BNORCROSS
  • jrstephens