• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Catalog Show Planners for Your Business Needs

P
Pampered Laura
The HO needs to have Catalog Show planners that look like our Cooking Show Planners. Do any of you have something made up that looks like the one from the HO? :eek:

Here's the one I use! I print it on card stock!

Attachments

• Catalog Show Planner.doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 367
I just use the Cooking Show planner. The only difference is that they're not actually having anyone come to their house. But you still want them to "invite" lots of people!

This is what I use....similar to what I use for cooking shows but tweaked for catalog shows....

HTH

Attachments

• Catalog show planner.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 361
Kelly, nice work!!!:)

Just so you know, that is not my original work. I used someone else's and just updated and tweaked it to fit my needs.

I love how PC consultants are so open about sharing with one another! This company is awesome to work for!!!

:D :D :D :D

KellyTheChef said:
Just so you know, that is not my original work. I used someone else's and just updated and tweaked it to fit my needs.

I love how PC consultants are so open about sharing with one another! This company is awesome to work for!!!

:D :D :D :D

hehehehehe...I love seeing my work being passed down. Does wonders for my wounded ego!

I'm glad others are able to use it! I like the changes you made to it also!

Thanks for "re-gifting" it :D

Related to Efficient Catalog Show Planners for Your Business Needs

1. How do I find efficient catalog show planners for my business needs?

There are several ways to find efficient catalog show planners for your business needs. You can research online for companies that specialize in catalog show planning, ask for recommendations from other business owners, or consult with a professional event planner.

2. Can I customize the catalog show planner to look like my cooking show planner?

Yes, many catalog show planners offer customization options to match your brand or specific event theme. You can work with the planner to incorporate elements from your cooking show planner, such as colors, fonts, and layout.

3. Do any of you have a sample catalog show planner that looks like the one from the head office?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide specific examples as each business and event is unique. However, many catalog show planners offer a portfolio or samples of their work that you can review to get an idea of their style and capabilities.

4. How do I ensure that the catalog show planner meets my business needs?

Before hiring a catalog show planner, make sure to clearly communicate your business needs and expectations. Ask for a detailed proposal and make sure it aligns with your objectives and budget. You can also request a trial run or mockup to ensure the planner understands your vision.

5. Can a catalog show planner also help with event logistics?

Yes, many catalog show planners offer full event planning services, including logistics such as venue selection, vendor coordination, and budget management. Be sure to discuss your needs with the planner to see if they offer these additional services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahcooker
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • pamperedcheflori
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies