• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Returns: How to Send Back a Product Hassle-Free

In summary, Pampered Chef has a hassle-free return policy for all of their products. Customers can initiate a return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange by contacting their customer service team. Pampered Chef covers the cost of return shipping and will provide a prepaid label. If a product arrives damaged or defective, customers can contact customer service for a replacement or full refund. It typically takes 7-10 business days to process a return and issue a refund.
letscook04
Gold Member
Ok, I am having one of those days!!:confused:
Does anyone know what the address is to send back a product???

I should know this address by heart, I send back so much! All I can remember is 350....I can't find my paper that it is on...I'm looking for it, I'll post when I find it...sorry

I can't find it anywhere. I really don't have time to call HO because there waiting time is upto 1 hour.

Thanks!!

The Pampered Chef
180 Meadow Road
Returned Goods Department
Addison, IL 60101

I had to call to send back a few things today so I happen to just have it :)

Thanks Darcy...
well, we all can see how good my memory is....350 is not even close~ oops!

Thank you, Thank you!! I am going to write it down in my book!!:D

Related to Easy Returns: How to Send Back a Product Hassle-Free

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a hassle-free return policy for all of our products. You can return any item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

How do I initiate a return for a product?

To initiate a return, simply contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. They will provide you with a return authorization number and instructions on how to send back the product.

Do I need to pay for return shipping?

No, Pampered Chef covers the cost of return shipping for all products. We will provide you with a prepaid shipping label to send the item back to us.

What if my product arrived damaged or defective?

In the rare case that your product arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team immediately at 1-800-342-2433. We will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and send you a replacement product or issue a full refund.

How long does it take to process a return and receive a refund?

Once we receive your returned product, it typically takes 7-10 business days to process the return and issue a refund to your original form of payment. You will receive an email notification once your refund has been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lisa717
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies