• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Pretzel Butterfly Recipe - Perfect for Kids!

In summary, to make the Pretzel Butterfly Recipe, you will need 24 pretzel twists, 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, 12 small candy-coated chocolate pieces, 24 small pretzel twists, and 1/2 cup of melted chocolate. To assemble, place a cookie on top of 12 pretzel twists, add melted chocolate-covered candy pieces for wings, and top with 2 pretzel twists on each side. Different types of chocolate can be used and the recipe can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. The recipe can also be made ahead of time and frozen for up to a month.
mokee_blue
These are just the cutest things. I am going to make these at my shows!

My little ones are going to love these!!

Robyn J.
Canada

Attachments

• pretzel_butterflies_recipes_en_ca-1.pdf
    148.8 KB · Views: 488
Those are adorable!!! I'm making ladybug cupcakes for dd's birthday, and those will look cute along side them. thanks for sharing!

I saw these at conference, but had not seen the flyer and the cupcakes! Oh my gosh those are adorable! I think I will have to make these for the next birthday party. Thanks for posting.

PretzelsNo problem. Anytime Ladies.

Have a great day!!

Robyn

Those are sooo cute Robyn! My little ones will love them too for sure! ;)

I did just the butterflys for a baby shower for one of my best friends. I had seen them at conference and knew that I had to do them! Everyone oohed and awed over them. I served them on the three tiered stand...They looked beautiful!!

Thanks,
Those are so cute. I am using them for my Grandparents Day celebration for my second grade class. We are working on a unit on insects.

Hey Fellow 2nd grade teacher! I never thought of doing those with my class. My son made them last night to enter in the State Fair in the Jr. candy category. I'll let you know if they are award winning or not!

Related to Easy Pretzel Butterfly Recipe - Perfect for Kids!

What ingredients do I need for the Pretzel Butterfly Recipe?

To make the Pretzel Butterfly Recipe, you will need 24 pretzel twists, 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, 12 small candy-coated chocolate pieces, and 24 small pretzel twists. You will also need 1/2 cup of melted chocolate for dipping.

How do I assemble the Pretzel Butterfly Recipe?

To assemble the Pretzel Butterfly Recipe, first lay out 12 pretzel twists on a flat surface. Place a chocolate sandwich cookie on top of each pretzel twist. Next, dip the small candy-coated chocolate pieces in melted chocolate and place them on top of the cookies to create the butterfly wings. Finally, place 2 small pretzel twists on each side of the cookie to complete the butterfly.

Can I use different types of chocolate for the Pretzel Butterfly Recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate that you prefer for this recipe. Dark, milk, or white chocolate all work well. You can also use different flavors, such as mint or caramel, for a unique twist on the recipe.

How should I store the Pretzel Butterfly Recipe?

The Pretzel Butterfly Recipe can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to keep them longer, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to a week.

Can I make the Pretzel Butterfly Recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Pretzel Butterfly Recipe ahead of time. Just store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. You can also freeze them for up to a month and thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Myra_gourmet_chick
  • ChefDebi