• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Entertaining Show Ideas: Help Needed!

In summary, Tara is doing an easy entertaining holiday cooking show in November. She is providing a cake mix and toppings for a skillet cake and having the early guests put together the Brie (easy entertaining, have them sell the products). She might also ask the host to get candy, munchies, crackers and cheese, fruit or something else. Her guests won't know that you didn't spend a lot of time in the kitchen putting the munchies together if they don't see the grocery store containers. Plus, you can make plates of munchies ahead and refrigerate for easy exchanging off the stands.
Tara1021
I have a host who wants to do an easy entertaining show. Anyone done this yet? If so, what recipes did you do? I've offered the brie to several people and I'm finding many don't like brie (me included). Any help would be appreciated!

TIA!

tara

Can you just highlight SA pieces?

do the smores in the SA
or
cheese/crackers/grapes
or
shrimp ceviche cups
or
a hot dip served in SA pieces with crackers or sliced bread

HTH

I'm doing Easy Entertaining Holiday Cooking Shows in November. I am providing a cake mix and toppings for a skillet cake (selling cookware) and having the early guests put together the Brie (easy entertaining, have them sell the products) and placing it in the kitchen towel on the cranberry oval platter (pictured in CN) and putting together a chili mix in the small batter bowl for the demo. I might also ask the host to get candy, munchies, crackers and cheese, fruit or something else. I would bring the SA 3-tier stand with medium plates and other pieces (layering) to show off whatever the host gets - more easy entertaining! Your guests won't know that you didn't spend a lot of time in the kitchen putting the munchies together if they don't see the grocery store containers. Plus, you can make plates of munchies ahead and refrigerate for easy exchanging off the stands.

Tara1021 said:
I have a host who wants to do an easy entertaining show. Anyone done this yet? If so, what recipes did you do? I've offered the brie to several people and I'm finding many don't like brie (me included). Any help would be appreciated!

TIA!

tara

I am not a fan of brie but the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie is really good. :love:

Attached is one that I have used with good success inthe past - I haven't done it for a while, so there may be ways to update it to incorporate some of our new items, like the bamboo cheese board, the specialty serving set, etc.

As you can see from the bottom of the flyer-this was originally created by Carol Radu, and made its way around various loops. I adapted this a little bit to what would work for me. This is a good one to do for a sip and dip show too.
Melinda

Attachments

• EntertainingIdeasShow.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 340

Related to Easy Entertaining Show Ideas: Help Needed!

1. What are some easy and affordable appetizer ideas for a party?

Some easy and affordable appetizer ideas for a party include stuffed mushrooms, bruschetta, meat and cheese platters, and crostini with various toppings. You can also try making dips such as spinach and artichoke dip, hummus, or guacamole.

2. Can you provide some tips for setting up a cheese and charcuterie board?

When setting up a cheese and charcuterie board, it's important to have a variety of cheeses such as soft, hard, and aged. Arrange the cheeses from mildest to strongest, and pair them with different types of cured meats, fruits, nuts, and crackers. You can also add some spreads like fig jam or honey for added flavor.

3. How can I make a simple and elegant dessert for a dinner party?

A simple and elegant dessert idea for a dinner party is a fruit tart. You can use pre-made tart shells and fill them with a mixture of cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Top with sliced fresh fruit and a glaze made from apricot jam and water. Another idea is to make a chocolate trifle using brownies, whipped cream, and chocolate pudding.

4. What are some creative drink options for a cocktail party?

For a cocktail party, you can serve a signature cocktail that goes with your party theme or make a DIY bar where guests can mix their own drinks. You can also offer a variety of wines, beers, and non-alcoholic options such as mocktails or infused water. Another idea is to set up a hot chocolate bar with different toppings for a cozy winter party.

5. How can I make my entrees more visually appealing for a dinner party?

To make your entrees more visually appealing for a dinner party, try plating them in a creative way. Use a cookie cutter to shape mashed potatoes or rice, or stack different components of the dish on top of each other for a layered effect. You can also add garnishes such as herbs, sliced vegetables, or a drizzle of sauce to make the dish look more appetizing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K9FindM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies