• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

E-Mail List from Pp: How to Print and Upload Contacts with E-Mails | TIA"

In summary, to print your E-Mail List from Pampered Chef, log into your account and click on the "My Contacts" tab. From there, you can select the contacts you want to print and click on the "Print" button. You can also upload contacts with e-mails by clicking on the "Upload Contacts" button on the "My Contacts" page. To add new contacts with e-mails, click on the "Add Contact" button and enter their information. There is no limit to the number of contacts you can have on your E-Mail List from Pampered Chef. You can also export your list to another platform or program by clicking on the "Export" button and following the instructions.
gilliandanielle
Does anyone know how to print up a list of contacts with the e-mails on it? Or can I upload them somewhere to see a list? TIA!

There is an option in PP to export your email contacts, but I don't have the program here at work to look at it... I've done it before and was able to print up a list...

Thanks Joy! I'll keep looking to see if I can find it. I don't have a ton of e-mail contacts, but I wanted something faster than having to open every single contact and copy and paste the e-mail into my provider's address book. I will figure something out, thanks!

There is a way to do it. If you go to the help files in PP it will give you detailed instructions. (I don't remember off hand the steps).

Thanks Tracey!

Related to E-Mail List from Pp: How to Print and Upload Contacts with E-Mails | TIA"

1. How do I print my E-Mail List from Pampered Chef?

To print your E-Mail List from Pampered Chef, simply log into your account and click on the "My Contacts" tab. From there, you can select the contacts you want to print and click on the "Print" button.

2. Can I upload contacts with e-mails to my E-Mail List from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can upload contacts with e-mails to your E-Mail List from Pampered Chef. Simply click on the "Upload Contacts" button on the "My Contacts" page and follow the instructions to upload your contacts with e-mails.

3. How do I add new contacts with e-mails to my E-Mail List from Pampered Chef?

To add new contacts with e-mails to your E-Mail List from Pampered Chef, click on the "Add Contact" button on the "My Contacts" page. From there, you can enter the contact's information, including their e-mail address, and click "Save" to add them to your list.

4. Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have on my E-Mail List from Pampered Chef?

No, there is no limit to the number of contacts you can have on your E-Mail List from Pampered Chef. Feel free to add as many contacts as you need to keep your list up-to-date and organized.

5. Can I export my E-Mail List from Pampered Chef to another platform or program?

Yes, you can export your E-Mail List from Pampered Chef to another platform or program. Simply click on the "Export" button on the "My Contacts" page and follow the instructions to export your list in a CSV or Excel format.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • monicag