1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Double Bridal Shower

1. cookn' katie

cookn' katie Member

I am doing a bridal shower for 2 girls who work at the same grocery store. One of the coworkers is putting it on and inviting all their coworkers. How do I put it in as a show? I was thinking about doing them as co-hostess. That way since all the same people will be buying for them and how else would I split up the orders. The other way I could do it is, try to split the sales in half and enter it as 2 shows. Has anyone done this before or any ideas on how to make this fair for both of the girls and get the most rewards. Help Me!

Mar 25, 2009
  2. lisa717

lisa717 Member

I would do it as 2 seperate shows ....one bride then the other?Why couldn't you do that?

Mar 25, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

If you do 2 separate shows then each customer will have to pay for shipping twice. Plus then what do you do if the customer's order for themselves? I would submit it as one show, they will probably end up getting more out of it anyway.

Mar 25, 2009
  4. cookn' katie

cookn' katie Member

See that is what I was thinking too. When I do a bridal shower, I someone buys something for themselves and the bride, I put that all on one order, that way they can qualify for the free guest special. And how do I split up the orders. I am just making sure that the brides and the guests get the best deals!

Mar 25, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Well consider a $500 party. They would split $90 free and 2 half priced items. I cannot remember what a $250 party is off the top of my head but it's not nearly that much.

Mar 25, 2009
  6. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

With joint parties, at $500 EACH (so $1000 total) it makes sense to separate. However, in this case IF the actual host is okay with getting no real benefit, I'd put the brides as co-hosts. Typically the host gets 10% off for a year. She could STILL take advantage of the discount if she wanted. Just put it with a bride's order.

Good luck! Have fun with it.

Mar 25, 2009
Have something to add?