• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Effectively Organize a Double Bridal Shower for Co-Workers?

In summary, at a bridal shower for two coworkers, one is putting it on and inviting all their coworkers, while the other is considering how to split the sales. One solution is to have one show with the orders and one show where the host gets the 10% off.
cookn' katie
I am doing a bridal shower for 2 girls who work at the same grocery store. One of the coworkers is putting it on and inviting all their coworkers. How do I put it in as a show? I was thinking about doing them as co-hostess. That way since all the same people will be buying for them and how else would I split up the orders. The other way I could do it is, try to split the sales in half and enter it as 2 shows. Has anyone done this before or any ideas on how to make this fair for both of the girls and get the most rewards. Help Me!

I would do it as 2 seperate shows ....one bride then the other?Why couldn't you do that?

If you do 2 separate shows then each customer will have to pay for shipping twice. Plus then what do you do if the customer's order for themselves? I would submit it as one show, they will probably end up getting more out of it anyway.

See that is what I was thinking too. When I do a bridal shower, I someone buys something for themselves and the bride, I put that all on one order, that way they can qualify for the free guest special. And how do I split up the orders. I am just making sure that the brides and the guests get the best deals!

cookn' katie said:
See that is what I was thinking too. When I do a bridal shower, I someone buys something for themselves and the bride, I put that all on one order, that way they can qualify for the free guest special. And how do I split up the orders. I am just making sure that the brides and the guests get the best deals!
Well consider a $500 party. They would split $90 free and 2 half priced items. I cannot remember what a $250 party is off the top of my head but it's not nearly that much.

With joint parties, at $500 EACH (so $1000 total) it makes sense to separate. However, in this case IF the actual host is okay with getting no real benefit, I'd put the brides as co-hosts. Typically the host gets 10% off for a year. She could STILL take advantage of the discount if she wanted. Just put it with a bride's order.Good luck! Have fun with it.

What is a double bridal shower?

A double bridal shower is a special celebration where two brides are honored at the same time. It is a great way to celebrate two friends or family members who are getting married around the same time.

Who hosts a double bridal shower?

Traditionally, the mothers of the brides or the brides' close friends are the ones who host the double bridal shower. However, anyone can host the event as long as the brides are comfortable with it.

Are the gifts for a double bridal shower different?

No, the gifts for a double bridal shower are the same as a regular bridal shower. Guests can choose gifts from the wedding registry or give something personal and meaningful to the brides.

Do we need to have two separate themes for the two brides?

It is not necessary to have two separate themes for a double bridal shower. The celebration can have one cohesive theme that represents both brides, or it can be a combination of their individual interests.

How do we handle invitations for a double bridal shower?

The invitations should clearly state that it is a double bridal shower and include both brides' names. You can also mention if the guests need to bring gifts for both brides or just one. It is also a good idea to have separate RSVPs for each bride to keep track of the guest count.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • vtolin