• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Forget Our Posts Are "Google-Able"

M
Mel5497
While doing a search for info on Lia Sophia, I found:

Becky's DCS thread about recruiting a Lia Sophia consultant. I clicked the link and the entire thread came up. (Nothing bad in it, but was surprised.)

Just a PSA.

Does that include the ones in the section "behind the apron" ?
Not that I am too worried, but private means private and if we can find it on google, I guess it's not.
Thanks for the heads up!

I don't think anything 'behind the apron' can be viewed by outsiders. (Bless Deb and Greg for giving us this area!)

Hm...i need to go check where I put my AD drama...and make sure it's behind the apron...

dannyzmom said:
Hm...i need to go check where I put my AD drama...and make sure it's behind the apron...

Both threads are here. You're good.

legacypc46 said:
While doing a search for info on Lia Sophia, I found:

Becky's DCS thread about recruiting a Lia Sophia consultant. I clicked the link and the entire thread came up. (Nothing bad in it, but was surprised.)

Just a PSA.

That caught me by surprise too, I googled my name and a post from CS came up too!

Related to Don't Forget Our Posts Are "Google-Able"

1. What does "Google-Able" mean in relation to posts?

"Google-Able" means that the content of a post is able to be found and accessed through a search on Google or other search engines.

2. Why is it important to remember that posts are "Google-Able"?

It is important to remember that posts are "Google-Able" because anything posted online can potentially be found and viewed by anyone with internet access. This means that even if a post is deleted or hidden, it may still be accessible through a search engine.

3. What is a PSA in relation to online posts?

PSA stands for "Public Service Announcement." In the context of online posts, a PSA is a message or reminder that is intended to inform or educate readers about a certain topic or issue.

4. Can posts on social media or forums be used against someone?

Yes, posts on social media or forums can potentially be used against someone. This is why it is important to be mindful of what you post online, as it can have potential consequences in both personal and professional contexts.

5. How can I ensure that my posts are not "Google-Able"?

The best way to ensure that your posts are not "Google-Able" is to think carefully about what you post before sharing it online. Additionally, you can adjust your privacy settings on social media platforms to control who can see your posts. Keep in mind that even with privacy settings, there is still a possibility of posts being accessible through search engines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies