• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing My First Theme Show This Month

In summary, hosting a mystery host party at home is a great way to get people to come to your show. Just make sure everyone you invite knows about the host benefits and that you have some fun prizes to give out.
PamperedMomOf4
I am hosting a mystery host party at my home the end of the month. I am a bit nervous. Any suggestions? I am hoping that everyone will have a ton of fun and in turn want to book a show. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks yall!

Don't be nervous - holding a Mystery Host show at home is great. Just make sure everyone you invite realises that they could win all the host benefits without having to clean-up or buy in the ingredients. Make a big deal of it on the invites. People who can't come will still want to give you an order if they have a chance to win freebies. PC is still very new in UK, and I found this was a good way of getting people to come to a show for the first time. It's tough sometimes when people have not heard of the products. I would suggest dressing up the house a little with big ? on coloured paper as posters on the walls. If it's a very well attended show, you might want to offer a couple of smaller runner up prizes as well as the main host benefits. I chose the winner by drawing the survey slips out of a hat - and I put one in for each of the outside orders I received, and I made sure I drew it while everyone was there then they didn't think it was a fix.

I hope it's a good one for you.

Thanks for the great suggestionsI would never have thought to put up posters with "?" on them I like that. I have a couple of items like the lemon scraper, a garlic press, and kitchen brush that I thought I would use for my door prize and gift for the game we play, and then maybe pull a first runner up. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

What products should I focus on for my first theme show?

For your first theme show, it's best to focus on products that align with the theme. For example, if your theme is "Italian Night," you can showcase products such as our pizza stone, garlic press, and cheese grater. It's also a good idea to include a variety of products from different categories to give guests a well-rounded view of our offerings.

How should I structure my theme show presentation?

The structure of your theme show presentation should follow a flow that makes sense for the theme and the products you are showcasing. You can start with an introduction and explanation of the theme, followed by a demonstration of products, and then finish with a Q&A session and ordering process. Be sure to also incorporate interactive elements, such as games or recipes, to keep guests engaged.

What tips do you have for promoting my theme show?

To promote your theme show, utilize social media platforms and word-of-mouth. You can create event pages or posts on Facebook and Instagram, and encourage guests to invite their friends. You can also send out personal invitations or flyers to potential guests. Additionally, offering incentives, such as discounts or free products, can help attract more attendees.

Do I need to have a certain number of guests for my theme show?

While there is no minimum number of guests required for a theme show, we recommend aiming for at least 10 guests. This will create a lively and engaging atmosphere, and also increase the chances of sales and bookings. However, don't be discouraged if you have a smaller turnout - every guest is a potential customer or host for future shows.

What resources are available to help me prepare for my first theme show?

We have a variety of resources available to help you prepare for your first theme show. Our website has a section dedicated to theme show ideas and tips, and you can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and guidance. Additionally, our customer service team is always available to answer any questions you may have. Lastly, don't forget to practice your presentation and have fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • AshleyAllison