1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Doing my first theme show this month

Tags:
  1. I am hosting a mystery host party at my home the end of the month. I am a bit nervous. Any suggestions? I am hoping that everyone will have a ton of fun and in turn want to book a show. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks yall!

2. Yvonne

Yvonne Member

Don't be nervous - holding a Mystery Host show at home is great. Just make sure everyone you invite realises that they could win all the host benefits without having to clean-up or buy in the ingredients. Make a big deal of it on the invites. People who can't come will still want to give you an order if they have a chance to win freebies. PC is still very new in UK, and I found this was a good way of getting people to come to a show for the first time. It's tough sometimes when people have not heard of the products. I would suggest dressing up the house a little with big ? on coloured paper as posters on the walls. If it's a very well attended show, you might want to offer a couple of smaller runner up prizes as well as the main host benefits. I chose the winner by drawing the survey slips out of a hat - and I put one in for each of the outside orders I received, and I made sure I drew it while everyone was there then they didn't think it was a fix.

I hope it's a good one for you.

Jul 14, 2005
  3. Thanks for the great suggestions

I would never have thought to put up posters with "?" on them I like that. I have a couple of items like the lemon scraper, a garlic press, and kitchen brush that I thought I would use for my door prize and gift for the game we play, and then maybe pull a first runner up. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Have something to add?