• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Corn Butter Cookware Set Come with Lids Included?

In summary, corn butter is a spread made from a mixture of corn, butter, and spices. It is not vegan due to its inclusion of dairy butter, but can be made vegan by using a plant-based butter alternative. It can last for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator and can be used in cooking and baking. While there is currently only one flavor offered by Pampered Chef, it can be easily customized with the addition of herbs and spices.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does it come with a lid?

Thanks

yes it does. I put mine in a zip baggie though when I'm done and put it in the fridge.

It is 3 parts. The casing, the plunger and the lid (but the lid is actually the bottom). I keep mine in the butter "drawer" in the door of the refrigerator. I never thought of putting it in a ziplock but have never had a problem with it.

Thank you so much ladies. I have a client who has one but couldn't remember if it came with a lid. I should ask her to look at the bottom just in case she has it and doesn't know.

Thanks again.

for your interest in our products! I'm happy to let you know that our cookware sets do come with lids included. Each set includes a variety of sizes to fit different pots and pans. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Does the Corn Butter Cookware Set Come with Lids Included?

1. What is corn butter?

Corn butter is a spread made from a mixture of corn, butter, and spices. It has a smooth and creamy texture and is typically used as a topping for various dishes, such as grilled corn on the cob or cornbread.

2. Is corn butter vegan?

No, corn butter is not vegan as it contains dairy butter. However, you can easily make a vegan version by substituting the dairy butter with a plant-based butter alternative.

3. How long does corn butter last?

Corn butter can last for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator when stored in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for longer storage.

4. Can I use corn butter in cooking and baking?

Yes, corn butter can be used in various cooking and baking recipes. It adds a delicious corn flavor to dishes and can be used as a substitute for regular butter in some recipes.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer different flavors of corn butter?

At this time, we only offer the original corn butter flavor. However, you can easily customize the flavor by adding your favorite herbs and spices to the mixture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rachelhuff
  • KayteTUrner
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • JennyJennJen