• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide selection of high-quality kitchen knives that are durable and designed to last. They also have a variety of unique and innovative kitchen gadgets and tools, including avocado slicers and corn strippers. Pampered Chef also carries baking supplies, such as silicone baking mats and pastry blenders, to make baking easier and more enjoyable. For those interested in learning new recipes and techniques, Pampered Chef offers cooking classes and demonstrations through their network of consultants. They also have a range of gluten-free and allergen-friendly products, such as baking mixes and seasonings, to accommodate dietary restrictions and allergies. Interested individuals can browse their website or contact their local consultant for more information.
kitchenfairey
Hi everyone,

My question is sorta advertising related. I am trying to find a catalog bag that has an outside clear pocket roughly 8.5 x 11 size to show off our new catalogs. I have looked online with no sucess. I have seen a lady carrying one, but do not know if it was perhaps homemade.

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks - Darla

Happy Cooking!

You can order them on the supply order form from PC. I have one, they are nice.

Does the one on the order form close with a zipper? Also, do you know if the Franklin Covey Planner fits in it?

Yes - I love mine! Both the planner and my laptop fit inside. :D It's great quality too.

Yes, zips closed.

1. Does anyone know where I can find high-quality kitchen knives?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of high-quality kitchen knives that are designed to make meal prep easier and more efficient. Our knives are made with durable materials and are designed to last for years to come. You can browse our selection of knives on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

2. Where can I find unique kitchen gadgets and tools?

Look no further than Pampered Chef for unique and innovative kitchen gadgets and tools. We pride ourselves on offering a wide range of products that are not only practical but also fun to use. From avocado slicers to corn strippers, we have all the unique gadgets you need to step up your cooking game. Visit our website or reach out to your local consultant for more information.

3. Does Pampered Chef carry any baking supplies?

Yes, we do! At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of baking supplies to help you whip up delicious treats in no time. From silicone baking mats to pastry blenders, our products are designed to make baking easier and more enjoyable. Check out our baking section on our website or talk to your consultant for recommendations.

4. Where can I find cooking classes or demonstrations?

Pampered Chef offers cooking classes and demonstrations through our network of consultants. These classes are a great way to learn new recipes and techniques while having fun with friends. You can search for classes and events on our website or contact your local consultant to schedule a cooking demonstration.

5. Does Pampered Chef have any gluten-free or allergen-friendly products?

Yes, we do! At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and allergies. That's why we offer a variety of gluten-free and allergen-friendly products, including baking mixes, seasonings, and more. Browse our website or consult with your local representative for more information on our allergen-friendly options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies