• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find These Recipes

In summary, the conversation discussed a form with recipes for a Kids in the Kitchen event. The recipes were from the old Kids cookbook and could not be found online. A consultant offered to search for the recipes and suggested using products such as the Cut-N-Seal, Quick Stir Pitcher, and a Kids cookbook to find similar recipes. Another consultant shared a recipe for Petite Pizza Puffs and suggested using a strawberry daiquiri mix or orange juice concentrate to make a punch. A consultant also shared a recipe for Mock Berry Mojitos, which was not exactly what the person was looking for but could still be useful. The conversation ended with compliments on the shared recipes and gratitude for the helpful suggestions.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I found this GREAT Kids in the kitchen order form that I would love to use but I can not find the recipes. I have attached the form that list the recipes

Attachments

• PC-Kids in the Kitchen Order Form[1].doc
    130 KB · Views: 460
They sound like recipes from the old Kids cookbook. I'll do some searching to see if I can find the recipes.

My guess is that the pepperoni pizza pockets is a recipe in the files under "Cut n Seal." The brownie lollipops were in the fall '08 SB and on CC under "holiday" for the theme shows. Super berry punch might be a recipe listed in the "Quick Stir Pitcher" files. Just go under the files section and type in those products names and you'll see huge files just full of great recipes to use w/ them. I'm sure you could select whatever recipe you are drawn to that uses whatever products you think would be great to show and encourage them to buy. (if you can't find those particular recipes)

They aren't from the "Let's Eat!" kids cookbook that I have. Hope Holly has more luck.

Sorry, I looked in the Kids in the Kitchen cookbook, and the recipes weren't there. And I couldn't find them by searching online. I like the form and the idea. I'm thinking the prices might need to be updated.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
They sound like recipes from the old Kids cookbook. I'll do some searching to see if I can find the recipes.

Thanks Holly

That form was Jessica Warren's, can we ask her for the recipes?

I found petite pizza puffs...

Ingredients:
12 slices pepperoni, chopped
1/4 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In Small Batter Bowl, combine pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms and pizza sauce.

2. Roll out pizza dough to 11 x 15-inch rectangle, using Baker's Roller™. Cut 12 circles in dough using Cut-N-Seal™.

3. Using Medium Scoop, place 1 scoop (2 tablespoons) pepperoni mixture in center of 6 circles, spreading slightly. Place second dough circle on top. Lightly seal edges with fingers; seal with Cut-N-Seal™.

4. Place on flat Baking Stone. Bake 15-17 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve with additional warm pizza sauce, if desired.

Yield: 6 pizza puffs

For the "punch", you could use

10 cups cold water
1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (4 to 5 large lemons)
3/4 cup sugar
Whole strawberries (optional)

Directions:
1. Place all ingredients except strawberries in Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.

2. Plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed.

3. Garnish each glass with a strawberry, if desired. Serve chilled.

Yield: 12 (1-cup) servings

OR

Orange Plunge-sicle

6 cups milk
2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1 pint softened vanilla ice cream
1 can (15 ounces) mandarin orange segments in light syrup, undrained, mashed

Directions:
1. Place all ingredients except orange segments in Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, mash orange segments with Nylon Masher; add to pitcher.

3. Plunge until thick and frothy. Serve immediately.

OR

Mock Berry Mojitos (Just change Mojitos to something Kid Friendly)

3 cups (750 mL) water, divided
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sugar
2 cups (500 mL) fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
2 cups (500 mL) strawberry or raspberry sherbet
1 cup (250 mL) lime juice (about 7-8 limes)
8 cups (2 L) club soda, chilled
Lime slices and mint sprigs for garnish (optional)

Directions:
1. Combine 2 cups (500 mL) of the water and sugar in Large Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 4-6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in mint leaves; let stand 5 minutes.

2. Combine sherbet, remaining water and lime juice in Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Carefully pour sugar mixture into pitcher, straining mixture through small holes of micro-cooker lid (discard mint leaves). Cover; plunge until well mixed. Add club soda to pitcher; stir gently with plunger.

3. Pour mojitos into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs, if desired.

Yield: 14 cups (20 servings)

Not exactly what the doc has....but I hope this might prove useful. = )

Perhaps some of them came from this document, which I'm not sure where I found it.

Trish Kidd
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• COOKING WITH KIDS booklet 1a.doc
    234.5 KB · Views: 529
Wow Trish....that is a fab booklet! Thanks for sharing.:thumbup:

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I found petite pizza puffs...

Ingredients:
12 slices pepperoni, chopped
1/4 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In Small Batter Bowl, combine pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms and pizza sauce.

2. Roll out pizza dough to 11 x 15-inch rectangle, using Baker's Roller™. Cut 12 circles in dough using Cut-N-Seal™.

3. Using Medium Scoop, place 1 scoop (2 tablespoons) pepperoni mixture in center of 6 circles, spreading slightly. Place second dough circle on top. Lightly seal edges with fingers; seal with Cut-N-Seal™.

4. Place on flat Baking Stone. Bake 15-17 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve with additional warm pizza sauce, if desired.

Yield: 6 pizza puffs

For the "punch", you could use

10 cups cold water
1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (4 to 5 large lemons)
3/4 cup sugar
Whole strawberries (optional)

Directions:
1. Place all ingredients except strawberries in Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.

2. Plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed.

3. Garnish each glass with a strawberry, if desired. Serve chilled.

OR

Orange Plunge-sicle

6 cups milk
2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1 pint softened vanilla ice cream
1 can (15 ounces) mandarin orange segments in light syrup, undrained, mashed

Directions:
1. Place all ingredients except orange segments in Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, mash orange segments with Nylon Masher; add to pitcher.

3. Plunge until thick and frothy. Serve immediately.

OR

Mock Berry Mojitos (Just change Mojitos to something Kid Friendly)

3 cups (750 mL) water, divided
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sugar
2 cups (500 mL) fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
2 cups (500 mL) strawberry or raspberry sherbet
1 cup (250 mL) lime juice (about 7-8 limes)
8 cups (2 L) club soda, chilled
Lime slices and mint sprigs for garnish (optional)

Directions:
1. Combine 2 cups (500 mL) of the water and sugar in Large Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 4-6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in mint leaves; let stand 5 minutes.

2. Combine sherbet, remaining water and lime juice in Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Carefully pour sugar mixture into pitcher, straining mixture through small holes of micro-cooker lid (discard mint leaves). Cover; plunge until well mixed. Add club soda to pitcher; stir gently with plunger.

3. Pour mojitos into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs, if desired.

Yield: 14 cups (20 servings)

Not exactly what the doc has....but I hope this might prove useful. = )

These are great!!! Thanks for posting!!!

caraighan said:
These are great!!! Thanks for posting!!!

Your welcome.....I found these on cc.

If you enter quick stir pitcher for tools in the recipe search, you'll find a whole bunch more. For the pizza puffs, I found it by entering cut-n-seal as the tool.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Your welcome.....I found these on cc.

If you enter quick stir pitcher for tools in the recipe search, you'll find a whole bunch more. For the pizza puffs, I found it by entering cut-n-seal as the tool.

"cc"??? Consultants Corner???

1. Can I find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a wide variety of recipes on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Recipes" tab and browse through the different categories or use the search bar to find a specific recipe.

2. Are these recipes exclusive to Pampered Chef products?

No, our recipes can be made using any kitchen tools and cookware. However, we do recommend using our high-quality products for the best results.

3. Are there any recommended substitutions for ingredients in these recipes?

Yes, we understand that not everyone may have access to the exact ingredients listed in our recipes. That's why we often provide suggestions for substitutions in our recipes, so you can still achieve a delicious dish.

4. Can I request a specific recipe that I can't find on the website?

Absolutely! We welcome recipe requests from our customers. You can submit a request through our website or reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are these recipes suitable for special dietary needs?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb. You can filter your search on our website to find recipes that fit your specific dietary requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies