• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know if Our Spices/Pantry Items Contain Msg? I Had a

In summary, Pampered Chef does not use MSG in any of their spices or pantry items and they are committed to providing high-quality, clean ingredients. They do not use any hidden sources of MSG and clearly label all ingredients on their packaging. They also have a list of ingredients that may contain MSG available on their website or through their customer service team. There are also alternatives to Pampered Chef's spices and pantry items that do not contain MSG, which can be found on their website or through contacting them for recommendations. Pampered Chef is dedicated to transparency and ensuring their products are free from MSG by thoroughly testing and monitoring all ingredients and following FDA regulations for labeling. Customers can reach out to them for more information or concerns.
jenab1013
Does anyone know if our spices/pantry items contain MSG? I had a customer ask me last night and wasn't sure what to tell her.

No MSGIf you look at the Pantry items on CC it will tell you that they do not contain MSG. You can tell your customers to buy with confidence! :)

I looked at my spices and they have all natural ingredients in them. The rubs did have some crazy things in them (names I can't pronounce), but I didn't see MSG listed in them.

I have one customer who loves buying our spices because they don't have MSG. She's not allowed to have anything with MSG I guess.

That is one of the many reasons (no MSG) I love PC spices besides their great flavor!

1. Does Pampered Chef use MSG in their spices and pantry items?

No, Pampered Chef does not use MSG in any of our spices or pantry items. We are committed to providing high-quality, clean ingredients in all of our products.

2. Are there any hidden sources of MSG in Pampered Chef's spices and pantry items?

No, we do not use any hidden sources of MSG in our products. We clearly label all ingredients on our packaging so you can make informed choices about the products you purchase.

3. Is there a list of ingredients that may contain MSG in Pampered Chef's spices and pantry items?

Yes, we have a list of ingredients that may contain MSG in our products. You can find this list on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Are there any alternatives to Pampered Chef's spices and pantry items that do not contain MSG?

Yes, we offer a wide range of spices and pantry items that are free from MSG. You can browse our selection on our website or contact us for recommendations.

5. How can I be sure that Pampered Chef's spices and pantry items do not contain MSG?

Our team at Pampered Chef is dedicated to transparency and providing our customers with safe and high-quality products. We thoroughly test and monitor all of our ingredients to ensure they do not contain MSG. Additionally, we follow all FDA regulations regarding MSG labeling. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenik1007
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Products and Tips
Replies