• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Stoneware by Hosting a Show - Join the Tele-Class!

T
tashayoung
I heard a great idea on a tele-class that she offers the host ANY piece stoneware for FREE if she gets 3 bookings BEFORE her show. Does anyone else do this? Does anyone have flyers for this? I thought I'd check before I create one.

Thanks

How does she make sure the hosts follow through with their parties? Does she give the stone ware after the parties are held? I love this idea.

Yes, she places it on the order for the 3rd host. This way not only are you counting on the 3 shows to hold, but your current host has interest in it too. Her friends are less likely to cancel if they know their friend is counting on them. Then if one does cancel...you can call the original host and say, "_____, so and so cancelled her show! Do you know of anyone else that might be interested in booking a show so you can get your free stoneware? Would you be interested in hostessing another show yourself?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard of doing this and it is a great idea. I'd love to see a flyer on this too.

This sounds awesome!

what tele-class did you take?

I have done this with my last 4 or 5 hostesses and not one has taken the bait! I really think it could work and I am hoping that I just haven't found the right host yet! I am so desperate for bookings that mine is 3 booking by the end of her show!

Ohhh...good question. I've listened to so many of them lately that I don't remember which class it was. It may have been the Host Coaching Essentials class Tuesday night.

Someone else on the call mentioned that she did the same thing with the Food Chopper, but the speaker said that she does the stoneware because there is more to choose from.

I do a Three for Me with my Hosts...

I give my hosts an additional $25 in FREE products if they have 3 bookings from their show that hold within 3 months and are at least $300 in sales.

Seems to work well, I order the $25 on the last host's order (discounted) and by the time you take into consideration my commission, it costs me around $5 for each show.:)

Great Idea!!! Do you have a flyer to promote that?

Yikes!!!Will the new stone be included in this? It is $65!!!

I love that three for me idea!! I am going to start do that this month. Hopefully it will keep my shows strong until the end of the year!!

I think I like the idea of giving them the $25 credit better...maybe I'll go that route. This way they won't pick the $65 baker.

Flyer for Hostess Stoneware IncentiveIn a fall kick-off this past weekend, Tara Woodward talked about doing this to ramp up your business. She said that what she's done in the past is give the host any classic stone free with 3 bookings. She has a flyer for this that you can see on her website at ..../tara.

Ardi

Tara's website is incredible. I was in her Super Start your New Consultants workshop at NC. Thanks for this reminder because I had completely forgotten that the form was on there - it is more like a paragraph on her website but the wording is perfect. I will try to see what I can do with it to turn it into a flyer. In the meantime - all of you need to check out her website. It is unlike anyother. Lots of documents and ideas for hosts, host coaching and for recruiting.

do you have a link to Tara's website?

.../tara. Use the regular PC beginning.

Her website is amazing! Thanks for posting the link!

I give all of my hosts a coupon that offers them gift certificates for bookings and recruits. I offer $10.00 GC for each booking to be given when the show is held. I offer a $25.00 GC for each recruit to be given when the 4th show is submitted. I do this on the old fruit stationery.

just to let you know we are not allowed tp post web addresses on here, I would hate to have her get into trouble

Does anyone know if it's okay if we copy/paste these things from Tara's website to our website? Yes, I'd tweak it to meet my needs...just checking! TIA

In the workshop at conference she said we were free to use them - so I don't see any problem with that!

I don't know if you still need it, but I have the bookings card. I will attach it if you do.

Attachments

• bookingscard.doc
    23 KB · Views: 676
Here is a copy of the postcard I recieved from my Director. I have used it but only a couple of people have actually taken me up on it. It is a good idea but I think I may go with the $25 in FREE product and try that to see if I have better luck.

I have to remember that even though I LOVE the stoneware not everyone uses it like I do. We have to appeal to everyone and who wouldn't want $25 more in FREE product!

Attachments

• Bookings - FREE STONEWARE.pub
    163.5 KB · Views: 484
  • FlREE Stone Redeem Certificate.pub
    101.5 KB · Views: 356
pchefmomof2 said:
Here is a copy of the postcard I recieved from my Director. I have used it but only a couple of people have actually taken me up on it. It is a good idea but I think I may go with the $25 in FREE product and try that to see if I have better luck.

I have to remember that even though I LOVE the stoneware not everyone uses it like I do. We have to appeal to everyone and who wouldn't want $25 more in FREE product!

Is there anyway of seeing the files in a different program?

I don't have Publisher

Thanks

I redid these to say "free products" - I am just afraid with the new $65 stoneware baker, they will all be asking for that. Do these make sense?

Attachments

• Booking Cards.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 570
whiteyteresa said:
Is there anyway of seeing the files in a different program?

I don't have Publisher

Thanks

I hope this worked! Let me know if you are unable to open it this way!

Attachments

• Stoneware booking postcard.doc
    157 KB · Views: 517
  • A Gift For You-Stoneware Redemption Card.doc
    98 KB · Views: 461
YES It worked

Thank you very much. I do appreciated(???) so much

1. Does anyone else do this?

Yes, many direct sales companies and consultants offer similar incentives for hosting parties or shows. It is a common strategy to encourage hosts to book more parties and increase sales.

2. Does anyone have flyers for this?

Some consultants may have their own flyers or marketing materials for this promotion, but it is not a standardized or official practice. You may need to create your own flyer or promotional materials to advertise this offer.

3. I heard a great idea on a tele-class that she offers the host ANY piece stoneware for FREE if she gets 3 bookings BEFORE her show. How does this work?

The consultant is offering the host a free piece of stoneware for every three bookings they secure before their show. This means that if the host gets three people to book a party or show with the consultant, they will receive one free piece of stoneware. If they get six bookings, they will receive two free pieces, and so on.

4. Join the Tele-Class? What is that?

A tele-class is a virtual or online class or seminar, usually conducted over the phone or through a video conferencing platform. In this case, the consultant is offering a tele-class to share ideas and strategies for hosting successful parties and shows.

5. How can I take advantage of this offer?

To take advantage of this offer, you would need to host a party or show with the consultant and get three bookings before your show. You can also join their tele-class to learn more about hosting successful parties and increasing your chances of getting more bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieSusann
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ksartain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • esavvymom