• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have Margarita Recipe?

In summary, the conversation was about finding a Margarita Slush recipe with Corona beer for a party. The recipe was shared and it included frozen limeade concentrate, tequila, triple sec, Corona beer, and ice. Optional additions include salt for rimming glasses and lime wedges for garnish. The hostess was grateful for the help and asked for advice on the strength of the drink.
Michelle K
Hi I know I saw this recipe on here before it is for a Margarita Slush recipe. It has Corona beer in it I need to email the recipe to a hostess I thought I saved it in the computer and now I can't find out. I see the one with Barcardi but I am afraid the freezing and everything will take too long seems kind of like a pain. Thanks for the help.

Michelle

This is all I could find.

Margarita Slush-

2 cans Bacardi frozen margarita mix

2 cans water

Tequila

Mix 1 can Bacardi frozen margarita mix and 1 can water and freeze in the
three ice shaver tubs. Mix the second can of concentrate and 1 can water
in your Quick Stir Pitcher. Add 1/2 can tequila (optional) and stir.

I found this one hope it helps

;)
6 oz can frozen limeade concentrate
12 oz bottle Corona® lager
6 oz vodka
6 oz water

In a large pitcher mix the Corona and limeade mixture (follow the directions on the frozen limeade except substitute one can of water with one can of vodka - cheap is fine). Serve in frosted mugs with ice.

You are the greatest!That was what I was looking for thanks! Have either of you ever tried it? I was concerned if it was too strong since it is tequila. I want them to have fun but I also don't want to loose control at the party with everyone getting loud and chatty.

Thanks,
Michelle

, thank you for reaching out! I'm happy to share the Margarita Slush recipe with you. Here it is:Margarita Slush Recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 can of frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 cup of tequila
- 1/2 cup of triple sec
- 1 bottle of Corona beer
- 4 cups of ice
- Salt for rimming glasses (optional)
- Lime wedges for garnish (optional)Instructions:
1. In a blender, combine the frozen limeade concentrate, tequila, triple sec, and Corona beer.
2. Add in the ice and blend until smooth.
3. If desired, rim glasses with salt by rubbing a lime wedge around the rim and dipping it in salt.
4. Pour the slush mixture into glasses and garnish with a lime wedge.
5. Enjoy your refreshing Margarita Slush!I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy hosting!

1. What is the best margarita recipe?

The best margarita recipe is subjective and can vary depending on personal taste. However, a classic margarita recipe includes 2 oz tequila, 1 oz triple sec, 1 oz fresh lime juice, and a dash of simple syrup. Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a salt-rimmed glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lime wedge.

2. How do I make a frozen margarita?

To make a frozen margarita, blend 2 oz tequila, 1 oz triple sec, 1 oz fresh lime juice, and 1 cup of ice until smooth. Rim a glass with salt and pour the frozen mixture into the glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.

3. Can I make a margarita without tequila?

Yes, you can make a mocktail version of a margarita without tequila. Simply substitute the tequila with non-alcoholic margarita mix or a combination of lime juice and simple syrup. You can also add a splash of club soda for some fizz.

4. How can I make a pitcher of margaritas?

To make a pitcher of margaritas, simply multiply the ingredients in a classic margarita recipe by the number of servings you want. For example, to make 4 servings, use 8 oz tequila, 4 oz triple sec, 4 oz fresh lime juice, and 4 dashes of simple syrup. Mix all ingredients in a pitcher and pour over ice when ready to serve.

5. Can I use a different type of alcohol for a margarita?

Yes, you can use different types of alcohol to make a variation of a margarita. For example, you can use mezcal instead of tequila for a smoky flavor, or use vodka for a "vodka-rita". However, keep in mind that the taste and balance of the drink may be different from a traditional margarita recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheresaK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
TheresaK
  • martiarnold
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mary k
  • heat123