• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Updated Oof for the Fundraiser? I Seen Some on

In summary, there is an updated Oof for the fundraiser available on the website and through customer service. These Oofs can vary and should be provided by the fundraising coordinator. They can be found on the website under the "Fundraising" tab or by using the search bar. The Oof can also be customized for specific needs and there may be a deadline for submission depending on the fundraiser's timeline. Contact the fundraising coordinator for more information.
kjxon
Does anyone have a updated oof for the fundraiser? I seen some on files but they are for the stoneware i wanted some with the pink products. If anyone has something explaing how to add up the total that will be fine. This is my first fundraiser. I really don't know what to send. I was going to send 1 catalog & 5 oof & a letter but i don't know what to put in the letter.

Thanks

On consultants corner you can download the May Outside order form with the HWC products on it. Also under files search HWC and you will find anything you could possibly imagine!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Does anyone have a flyer that i could put in front of the envelopes about the fundraiser?

Do a search for fundraiser and you'll find tons

for reaching out about your fundraiser! I would be happy to help you with an updated oof that includes our pink products. I have a template that breaks down the total amount based on the products sold, and I can also provide some tips for making your fundraiser a success. As for the letter, it's a great opportunity to introduce yourself and your cause, as well as explain the purpose of the fundraiser and how the proceeds will be used. You can also include any special offers or incentives to encourage people to participate. Let me know if you would like me to send you the updated oof and some sample letters. I'm here to support you every step of the way!

1. Does anyone have an updated Oof for the fundraiser?

Yes, we have an updated Oof for the fundraiser available on our website. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. I've seen some Oofs for the fundraiser, are they all the same?

No, Oofs for fundraisers can vary depending on the organization and their specific needs. Be sure to use the most updated version provided by your fundraising coordinator.

3. Where can I find the Oof for the fundraiser on your website?

The Oof for the fundraiser can be found on our website under the "Fundraising" tab. You can also search for it using the search bar.

4. Can I customize the Oof for our specific fundraiser?

Yes, our Oof for fundraisers can be customized to fit your specific needs. Contact your fundraising coordinator for more information on customization options.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting the Oof for the fundraiser?

There may be a deadline for submitting the Oof for the fundraiser, depending on the timeline of your fundraiser. Please check with your fundraising coordinator for the specific deadline for your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • Suzy Englert