• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Want to Win a Pampered Chef Prize?

In summary, a group of individuals are discussing a game to use at an upcoming event. They decide on a left/right game and one member shares pictures to make it more visually appealing. Another member mentions using the game to promote hosting and consultant opportunities. However, one person shares an experience with a difficult host who did not take advantage of host benefits. The group also discusses the importance of meeting the minimum sales requirement to qualify for host benefits.
schel
Hey!
I didn't know quite where to put this, but I am going to try it out at my Saturday show this weekend. Anyone is welcome to it if you want.

You pick a prize like a small serving spatula, and pass it aroung in a gift bag, and read the LEFT / RIGHT game and they pass it around.

I hope all goes well with it this weekend.

Anyone feel free to put in some pictures or fancy it up a bit if you want, my computer skills are pretty basic so this is the best I could do.

Schel

Attachments

• Left right game.doc
    47 KB · Views: 464
That's really great! Thanks for sharing! I'm sure to use it in the near future!

Here are some pictures added!Ok I added some pictures for you. Hope you like it. Thank you so much for this left right game, it's a perfect game to share the hosting opportunity and the PC consultant opportunity.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Left right game.doc
    717.5 KB · Views: 557
DebbieSAChef said:
Ok I added some pictures for you. Hope you like it. Thank you so much for this left right game, it's a perfect game to share the hosting opportunity and the PC consultant opportunity.

Thanks Debbie, it looks fabulous!! I hope to do well with this show this weekend being the catalog show gal that just called me to submit her show only made it to $145.00. Didn't even qualify.... :( So... I of course will add an extra $5.00 into it for my own benefit at least to get the shipping at a discount and get the last 2 stones for my collection for myself being she didn't even want the guest special if she submitted another $5 herself.
Some people as they say I guess.

Thanks for a great game, I cant' wait to try it at my first show tomorrow!

Good for you
schel said:
Thanks Debbie, it looks fabulous!! I hope to do well with this show this weekend being the catalog show gal that just called me to submit her show only made it to $145.00. Didn't even qualify.... :( So... I of course will add an extra $5.00 into it for my own benefit at least to get the shipping at a discount and get the last 2 stones for my collection for myself being she didn't even want the guest special if she submitted another $5 herself.
Some people as they say I guess.

It is strange when a host doesn't want to take advantage of the host specials or even another host benefit. But good for you. We could all use another piece of stoneware, and at 60% off, it's a great deal.
Wow just another $5 and she wouldn't do it. I had a host like that. Her show was only about $125 and she didn't qualify and when I explained it to her, she became upset. I mean she had been serving alcohol at her party and it seemed like all those women hated men, one was getting divorced, another had gotten cheated on, and the host complained about men never calling her back.
It was strange but I explained the host benefits clearly, it was the alcohol talking and I told her I would call her the next day, when she was sober. Then I left. I called the next day and she still wanted something for doing the show.
I told her to get some more orders or at least order $25 to have it qualify as a show and she said no. So I took those orders and added them to a good friend of mine who hosted a show and got her bumped up to $800!!

DebbieSAChef said:
It is strange when a host doesn't want to take advantage of the host specials or even another host benefit. But good for you. We could all use another piece of stoneware, and at 60% off, it's a great deal.
Wow just another $5 and she wouldn't do it. I had a host like that. Her show was only about $125 and she didn't qualify and when I explained it to her, she became upset. I mean she had been serving alcohol at her party and it seemed like all those women hated men, one was getting divorced, another had gotten cheated on, and the host complained about men never calling her back.
It was strange but I explained the host benefits clearly, it was the alcohol talking and I told her I would call her the next day, when she was sober. Then I left. I called the next day and she still wanted something for doing the show.
I told her to get some more orders or at least order $25 to have it qualify as a show and she said no. So I took those orders and added them to a good friend of mine who hosted a show and got her bumped up to $800!!

Yeah I hear ya! I do not know this host very well. Just someone I used to work with. The way she bragged about PC though you would think she would have done more. Who knows! The other show I have tomorrow is my moms and she said she already has about $180 in outside orders. So go figure!
Thanks again!
Schel

schel said:
Hey!
I didn't know quite where to put this, but I am going to try it out at my Saturday show this weekend. Anyone is welcome to it if you want.

You pick a prize like a small serving spatula, and pass it aroung in a gift bag, and read the LEFT / RIGHT game and they pass it around.

I hope all goes well with it this weekend.

Anyone feel free to put in some pictures or fancy it up a bit if you want, my computer skills are pretty basic so this is the best I could do.

Schel
I've done a version of this at most of my shows and everyone loves it, thanks for this extended version!

There's a game our cluster likes pretty well. You guys might have heard of it already. It really gets them flipping all through the catalogue and you get to talk about some products that may not be in your demo.

As you read the poem, they find the product you mentioned. Then, after they yell out the page number, they get the prize passed to them and you talk about that product for a second or two. I usually start the prize with the first to arrive other than the host, or you could start it with the host. Make sure they know they will be passing it on! The one to find the very last product keeps the prize.

Attachments

• QueenOfShoppers2007.doc
    21 KB · Views: 345
DizziePixie said:
There's a game our cluster likes pretty well. You guys might have heard of it already. It really gets them flipping all through the catalogue and you get to talk about some products that may not be in your demo.

As you read the poem, they find the product you mentioned. Then, after they yell out the page number, they get the prize passed to them and you talk about that product for a second or two. I usually start the prize with the first to arrive other than the host, or you could start it with the host. Make sure they know they will be passing it on! The one to find the very last product keeps the prize.

I like this too. But let me get it right... You use only one gift and it gets passed along to those who find it first right? The ending one is the winner right? (or is it left) :p sorry, I had to put that in there. But seriously, I like this one too. I just need to get the seriousness of the croud to not be sitting there like they are at a funeral or something. I am trying to do some of the Julie Welz things also with my shows. I love humor, so why not try to incorporate some into my shows with some fun.

All in hopes of extra bookings or even better yet a recruit!!! :D

Thanks again!

I am pumped for this show today!
Schel

schel said:
I like this too. But let me get it right... You use only one gift and it gets passed along to those who find it first right? The ending one is the winner right? (or is it left) :p sorry, I had to put that in there. But seriously, I like this one too. I just need to get the seriousness of the croud to not be sitting there like they are at a funeral or something. I am trying to do some of the Julie Welz things also with my shows. I love humor, so why not try to incorporate some into my shows with some fun.

All in hopes of extra bookings or even better yet a recruit!!! :D

Thanks again!

I am pumped for this show today!
Schel

One thing I started doing at my shows about 6-8 months ago is when they are introducing themselves, we all say, "Hi,_______!" Then they tell us their favorite tool or whatever. Someone always makes a crack about it being like what they do at AA, and everyone giggles and laughs right off. I tell them I like to do that because I like an active crowd to share ideas and experiences, so our introduction will get them warmed up! It loosens things up a bit.

And, yes, you have one prize that they pass around in the Queen of the Shoppers game.

Related to Do You Want to Win a Pampered Chef Prize?

What is the New Game... promotion?

The New Game... promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that features a selection of new products at a discounted price. It is a great opportunity for customers to try out our latest and greatest items.

How often does the New Game... promotion occur?

The New Game... promotion typically happens every few months, depending on when new products are released. Be sure to stay updated on our website and social media channels to know when the next promotion will be happening.

Can I use discounts or coupons on New Game... products?

No, unfortunately discounts and coupons cannot be applied to New Game... products as they are already offered at a discounted price. However, you can still earn and redeem Host Rewards and Consultant Commission on these products.

Are the New Game... products limited edition?

Yes, the New Game... products are only available for a limited time during the promotion. Make sure to take advantage of the offer while it lasts!

Can I return or exchange New Game... products?

Yes, New Game... products are eligible for our standard return and exchange policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • Muppetgal