• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Talk to Fellow Pampered Chef Consultants?

Yes, I would definitely talk to them and strike up a conversation. I want to know where they live and what their interests are.
Candice
If you see them in a store or wherever and you do not know them? Would you talk to them and strike up a conversation or let them be?

I'd strike up a conversation. I'd want to know where they lived. Though, I've never come across anyone else that sells PC in my 6 years.

Yep, always!

Of course I would!

Definitely!

Depends how I feel. Sometimes I'm in a rush. But most of the time I would.

Yes! I'm on a small island, so I invite them to our cluster meetings! :DIt's always good to know the other consultants in the area and to have a good rapport with them.

I talk to them let them know they have support in our area. You can never have enough support I welcome those who talk to me.

Of course! I talk to everyone. ;)

The only time I saw another Consultant who wasn't in our cluster (other than a good friend) was when she was getting into her car at the grocery store, and I was still sitting in mine, so didn't have the chance to talk to her. If we had been in the store at the same time, and she had logo wear, or another way to identify her as a PCC, I would absolutely talk to her (or him - sorry guys, don't mean to let you out). This is one (of the many) things I love about this company - no sense of competition or territory (well, there shouldn't be, but there is a small percentage of that personality type). PCCs I've met have always seemed to enjoy sharing ideas and stories. When I was at Chick-Fil-A last night, there was an SUV with a window sign. The PCCs name is Amanda, but the only person I saw at the vehicle was a guy, so didn't think he was the Consultant! I so wanted to shout out the window, though, "Is she going to Chicago?!" haha

Sarah - you should have!

I wish I could talk with the other consultant here. I tried, and also offered to take turns at Bazaars, etc., and she bit my head off. Not sure if she is still a consultant though.

pampered1224 said:
Sarah - you should have!

I was in the drive-thru lane, so I couldn't take the time to start a conversation, if the hubby felt like being talkative. Had we been going inside, I would have just walked up to him and asked.

Her loss Kay! ;)

What is the purpose of talking to fellow Pampered Chef consultants?

Talking to fellow Pampered Chef consultants allows you to network and collaborate with others in the business. This can lead to new ideas, shared resources, and a sense of community within the company.

How can I find other Pampered Chef consultants to talk to?

You can find other Pampered Chef consultants through various channels such as social media groups, local meetings and events, and the company's online directory.

What types of topics can I discuss with other Pampered Chef consultants?

You can discuss anything related to the Pampered Chef business, including product recommendations, marketing strategies, and tips for hosting successful parties.

Is it beneficial to talk to consultants who are in different levels or stages of their Pampered Chef journey?

Yes, it can be very beneficial to talk to consultants who are at different levels or stages of their Pampered Chef journey. This allows for a diverse range of perspectives and experiences, and can help you learn and grow in your own business.

How often should I communicate with fellow Pampered Chef consultants?

The frequency of communication with other Pampered Chef consultants can vary depending on your personal preferences and availability. Some consultants prefer to have regular check-ins and discussions, while others may only reach out when they have a specific question or need. There is no set frequency, so it ultimately depends on what works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Cook1