• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Honeymoon at Disney: Tips & Advice Needed!

In summary, the best place to eat on your honeymoon is Pecos Bill's Toppings Bar, the night time shows are definitely worth seeing, and try to plan your trip so that you can visit popular attractions early in the morning when the lines are shorter.
Kandi2candy
I am getting married on Friday and we are leaving for Florida on Saturday and are going to Disney for our honeymoon. I haven't been there in awhile and was wondering if anybody any tips about what to do or where to eat?

Thanks!

Pecos Bill has the best Toppings Bar. Buffets are expensive unless you have a meal plan. There is no fast past for Haunted Mansion (at least not the last time I was there) so i would ride it first if you are interested. Peter Pan always has a long long line even with fast pass, so be sure to go to that one early too. See all the night time shows! Have a great time!!

Congrats!
You should have asked that question about a month ago. ;) There are whole websites devoted to Tips for WDW.This site is free.... http://www.easywdw.com/
You might have some time to peruse and get a few ideas.Love the shows at Animal Kingdom - (Nemo, Lion King).
Good luck!

esavvymom said:
Congrats!
You should have asked that question about a month ago. ;) There are whole websites devoted to Tips for WDW.

This site is free.... http://www.easywdw.com/
You might have some time to peruse and get a few ideas.

Love the shows at Animal Kingdom - (Nemo, Lion King).
Good luck!

I know lol ;) We just booked it today ... talk about last minute:) Thanks a bunch!

Bobbi directed you to the BEST WDW planning site. Seriously, look at his crowd calendar and follow it. Even though the crowds are low right now, if you go to a not recommended park you're going to stand in longer lines than you need to. His most recent blog posts feature all of the quick service menus so read down though the 5 or so recent posts to see what strikes you as good. Some restaurants now require a credit card guarantee. This has seemed to make same-day or close in reservations possible. Once you figure out which park which day, decide if you want a table service meal that day and try for a reservation. I was just reading Josh's most recent blog post. I'm jealous because it looked relatively empty. It still helps to arrive at park opening and have a plan for your first 2-3 hours. I like to always have a Fastpass in hand. They are now enforcing the return time on them. The ones you want to get at the beginning of the day are Toy Story Midway Mania (grab a FP then ride standby), Rock n Rollercoaster, Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safari, Soarin, Peter Pan, Space Mountain... Several Fast Pass rides have return times that are usually 40 minutes out so you can grab one and do other nearby activities then return to ride.I read Josh's site daily as well as the forums so if you have specific questions just ask.

I went on my honeymoon to Disneyworld almost 5 years ago. We ate at the Brown Derby and Cinderella's Castle. Both were very yummy! At Cinderella's castle they actually gave us a set of wine glasses as a congrats on our marriage. They also gave us a table that sat by a window that overlooked Fantasyland. Definately check it out if you can get a reservation! Enjoy your honeymoon and congrats!

1. What are the best resorts to stay at for a Disney honeymoon?

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge are all popular choices for honeymooners. These resorts offer luxurious accommodations, romantic dining options, and easy access to the theme parks.

2. How far in advance should I start planning my Disney honeymoon?

It is recommended to start planning at least 6-12 months in advance. This will give you plenty of time to secure reservations at your desired resort and book any special experiences or dining reservations.

3. Are there any special packages or deals for honeymooners at Disney?

Yes, Disney offers a "Honeymoon Package" which includes special amenities such as champagne, personalized keepsakes, and spa treatments. You can also add on a "Romantic In-Room Celebration" for an extra special touch.

4. What are some romantic activities or experiences to do at Disney during our honeymoon?

Some romantic activities include taking a horse-drawn carriage ride, watching the fireworks from a private boat, and enjoying a couple's massage at the spa. You can also book a special dining experience at one of Disney's fine dining restaurants.

5. How can I make our Disney honeymoon extra special and personalized?

Consider adding on special experiences such as a fireworks dessert party, private character meet and greets, or a personalized photo session. You can also purchase matching "Bride" and "Groom" Mickey and Minnie ear hats to wear throughout your trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nicki25
Replies
Views
KimberleePowell
  • ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies