• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jenny's Wedding Planning & Honeymoon Ideas!

In summary, popular honeymoon destinations include Hawaii, the Maldives, Bora Bora, Bali, and Italy. Some unique wedding planning ideas include having a themed wedding, incorporating cultural traditions, and having a destination wedding. Tips for staying on budget while planning a wedding include setting a budget and sticking to it, prioritizing what is most important to you for the wedding, and considering DIY options for decorations and favors. Must-have kitchen items for newlyweds include a high-quality knife set, a versatile cookware set, a blender, a slow cooker, and a set of mixing bowls. Fun activities for couples on their honeymoon include exploring the local cuisine, going on a romantic hike or walk, trying water sports, and taking a cooking or dance
ughubug
Hi All,

Off topic but I am newly engaged and planning our wedding for March 2012 in Pismo Beach, CA with a larger reception to follow in Reno, NV. My dad is offering his timeshare through RCI, we are thinking something beachy...Has anyone stayed with RCI, have any honeymoon suggestions?

Thanks,

Jenny :love:

Congrats! We stayed at one in ft. lauderdale was really really nice dont really have any suggestions about the honeymoon though you can look at their website and see some of the pics

We use RCI and in in the past have been happy with the resorts.

Go online and look at the available places at your destination. Also look at ratings.

If it will be a trade - make sure you put in for it as early as possible so you have a good chance of getting the location you want.

Congrats!! I love Pismo!!! I just had to add that you HAVE to go to Splash cafe in Pismo for some clam chowder!! It is the BEST!! Yum... I'm jealous :)

Hi Jenny,Congratulations on your engagement! Planning a wedding and honeymoon can be such an exciting time. I have not personally stayed with RCI, but I have heard great things about their timeshares. Pismo Beach sounds like a beautiful location for a beachy honeymoon. Have you considered any specific resorts or activities in the area? As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to some amazing honeymoon packages and destination ideas. Would you be interested in hearing more about them? Let me know and I would be happy to help in any way I can.Best of luck with your planning!Warmly,

What are some popular honeymoon destinations?

Some popular honeymoon destinations include Hawaii, the Maldives, Bora Bora, Bali, and Italy.

What are some unique wedding planning ideas?

Some unique wedding planning ideas include having a themed wedding, incorporating cultural traditions, and having a destination wedding.

What are some tips for staying on budget while planning a wedding?

Some tips for staying on budget while planning a wedding include setting a budget and sticking to it, prioritizing what is most important to you for the wedding, and considering DIY options for decorations and favors.

What are some must-have kitchen items for newlyweds?

Some must-have kitchen items for newlyweds include a high-quality knife set, a versatile cookware set, a blender, a slow cooker, and a set of mixing bowls.

What are some fun activities for couples on their honeymoon?

Some fun activities for couples on their honeymoon include exploring the local cuisine, going on a romantic hike or walk, trying water sports, and taking a cooking or dance class together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • silly@hrt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Back