• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering a Hidden Gem: Affordable Cards at Michael's for All Occasions!

In summary, the conversation is about the discovery of affordable and cute cards at Michael's, as well as other places like Costco, Dollar Tree, and Target. The group shares tips on how to use these cards, such as making confetti and using stamps. They also mention using Nancy's thank you postcards and the idea of making their own cards. Some members plan on checking out Michael's for these cards.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I made a great discouvery at Michael's that I want to share with you. They have great cards at a truly great price. You get 10 cards for $1.00. I picked up a couple of different types. Some have strawberry pictures, lemon pictures or orange pictures and are blank inside. Others are thank you cards. At $.10 a piece with a $.42 stamp, they are a great bargain. I also learned to take a hole punch and make my own confetti to put in them. That way I can say "thank you" or "I am thinking of you" with a celebration. If you have different types of punches for scrap booking, those types of cutouts would also be cute also.

Thanks and enjoy!
Lisa

Thanks!! I love bargains!

That's great!! And if you hit Michael's on the right day...you'll find them on MAJOR sale. Last year I went in and they ahd note-card packs for 5c each!! Holy macaroni! I stocked up!!!

dannyzmom said:
That's great!! And if you hit Michael's on the right day...you'll find them on MAJOR sale. Last year I went in and they ahd note-card packs for 5c each!! Holy macaroni! I stocked up!!!

Oh WOW! That is great! Do you remember what month that was in? I like to buy extras because we use them as basket picks for our monthly meetings.

Thanks!

I write a handwritten thank you card to each of my hosts after their show so these are perfect! I also stocked up!

ChefLisa said:
Oh WOW! That is great! Do you remember what month that was in? I like to buy extras because we use them as basket picks for our monthly meetings.

Thanks!

No...I wish I did :(

DebbieJ said:
I write a handwritten thank you card to each of my hosts after their show so these are perfect! I also stocked up!

I do this as well!
Also, at Costco, I got a GREAT box - it worked out to like 50c a card...they're all those handmade-type of fancy 3-D ish cards...REALLY nice.
And, at Dollar Tree I have found 10packs of pretty cards for a buck...ditto at the Dollar Spot in Target. There are TONS of great cheap-but-not-cheap-looking cards to be had!:D I also often give a pack of cards to my downline as a prize when we play a fun game at our meetings...

I send Nancy's Thank you post card to every host. But I think I'll resort to regular cards when I run out. I haven't been to Michael's lately maybe I need to go there on my way home today.

wadesgirl said:
I send Nancy's Thank you post card to every host. But I think I'll resort to regular cards when I run out. I haven't been to Michael's lately maybe I need to go there on my way home today.

I just bought a bunch of Nancy's PCs from another consultant so I will be using those for a while to save on postage til I run out & then I'll switch back to the regular notecards again.

I had a stamp party a couple years ago...got some fun thank you and other stamps to use for all kinds of occasions. Told myself I would make a bunch of thank you cards to have on hand. Well, I did that for about 4 cards, then forgot. This reminds me to go back and do it (especially because I have a totally lame month this month ~ gives me some extra time) and have those on hand. Since I have it, I may as well use it!! This reminds me to do it, but I might as well check out Michaels too!!

Thanks for the suggestions.

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't ordered any postcards from Merrill's yet because I was waiting to see what I needed. I think I will check out Michael's first for the Thank You cards.

Related to Discovering a Hidden Gem: Affordable Cards at Michael's for All Occasions!

1. What types of cards can I find at Michael's?

Michael's offers a wide variety of cards for all occasions, including birthdays, weddings, holidays, and more. They also have blank cards that you can personalize yourself.

2. Are the cards at Michael's high quality?

Yes, the cards at Michael's are made with high-quality materials and have beautiful designs. They also come with envelopes and some even have embellishments like glitter or foil.

3. How much do the cards at Michael's cost?

The prices of the cards at Michael's vary depending on the design and type of card. However, they are all very affordable and often cheaper than other card retailers.

4. Can I find unique or one-of-a-kind cards at Michael's?

Absolutely! Michael's offers a selection of handmade and artisanal cards that you won't find anywhere else. These make for a special and unique touch to any occasion.

5. Can I purchase other card-making supplies at Michael's?

Yes, in addition to cards, Michael's also sells a variety of card-making supplies such as stamps, stickers, and decorative paper. You can even attend classes or workshops to learn how to make your own cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • julyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
julyskitchen
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies