• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of Our Stoneware Storage Rack - Shop Now!

In summary, The Stoneware Storage Rack is a durable metal rack designed for organizing and holding Pampered Chef stoneware. It can hold up to 10 pieces of stoneware and can be mounted on the wall. However, it is not dishwasher safe and is recommended to be hand washed and dried. It can also accommodate other kitchen items such as cutting boards and baking sheets.
SusanBP0129
Is this still available?

No, this was on the Spring/Summer drop list. Too bad, it is really great for organizing your stones.

Thank you! What a bummer. :(

Hey Susan,

you can look on e-bay and see if they have it there, and there is also another website, craigslist.org and put in what area and state you want to look in, I have found quite a few around the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex. Also if you have a handy husband, he could always make it for you.

I purchased a white rack (it's metal covered with white plastic) from the Container Store. They have it in the cabinet organizing section. I works great and it was only $3.99 I think.

Thank you Lisa, that sounds a whole lot easier and better than having my husband try to make one for me...LOL, besides I would be waiting a long time for him to get motivated enough to do it. LOL...

Where is the Container Store in Fort Worth?

I have a copy of the discontinued items list, but I didn't see it on there.

I used to us my old roasting rack insert before I got a stoneware rack in my suprise box.

Related to Discover the Versatility of Our Stoneware Storage Rack - Shop Now!

1. What is the Stoneware Storage Rack made of?

The Stoneware Storage Rack is made of durable metal, specifically designed to hold and organize Pampered Chef stoneware.

2. How many pieces of stoneware can the rack hold?

The rack can hold up to 10 pieces of stoneware, depending on the size and shape of the pieces.

3. Can the rack be mounted on the wall?

Yes, the Stoneware Storage Rack comes with mounting hardware for easy wall installation.

4. Is the rack dishwasher safe?

No, the Stoneware Storage Rack is not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing and drying for best results.

5. Can the rack accommodate other kitchen items besides stoneware?

While the rack is specifically designed for Pampered Chef stoneware, it can also hold other kitchen items such as cutting boards and baking sheets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • cooking.with.ann
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chezshelly