• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of Accent Seasoning - Perfect for Any Dish!

In summary, the picture shows an ancient Mesopotamian city, and the person in the picture is looking at the Great Ziggurat. They are laughing because the person is apparently a geek.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
It usually gets a bad rap but it has lots of uses.

http://www.bgfoods.com/accent/images/index_shake.jpg

Ur such a dork! <3

I'm literally laughing out loud........you are too much!!

prepchef said:
Ur such a dork! <3

What do ancient Mesopotamian cities have to do with anything? :confused:

my god, you're truly brilliant! i literally laughed out loud!

chefann said:
What do ancient Mesopotamian cities have to do with anything? :confused:

Poor Ur gets a bad rap. I've seen all sorts of disparaging comments about it. :p

raebates said:
Poor Ur gets a bad rap. I've seen all sorts of disparaging comments about it. :p
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/UR_17_01_2004.jpgUr across the Royal Tombs, with the Great Ziggurat in the background. You see? Even the ancients were trying to figure out how to quit ziggurats.

Who nose who'll show up in a thread like this?

MSG gives my mom migraines

MSNBC gives everyone migraines.Well, most everyone, anyway.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
MSNBC gives everyone migraines.

Well, most everyone, anyway.

OMG that is so true, I can't take all the bad news. Shooting, killings ahhhhh!! Make it stop - so I just don't read it anymore.

I come here instead, you guys keep me informed on all the 'breaking news' that I need to know.

Crystal Patton said:
OMG that is so true, I can't take all the bad news. Shooting, killings ahhhhh!! Make it stop - so I just don't read it anymore.

I come here instead, you guys keep me informed on all the 'breaking news' that I need to know.

Or is that BAKING news? Hmmm;)

There's no MSG in baking, unless you're making a savory baked item.:)Sorry, I just had to go there, didn't I?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It usually gets a bad rap but it has lots of uses.

http://www.bgfoods.com/accent/images/index_shake.jpg

Um, I have a confession...before it's villification (is that a word?), I thought that MSG (in the form of Accent) was the miracle spice. Growing up, a little shaker of this was always in the cupboard next to the stove, and I used to sprinkle it liberally on just about everything I was cooking. It just made everything taste better.:chef:

Spoiler alert:You still have to put leftovers with MSG in the refrigerator.Okay, this is a parody thread and you have to be following the original to get this joke.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Spoiler alert:

You still have to put leftovers with MSG in the refrigerator.

Okay, this is a parody thread and you have to be following the original to get this joke.

That's funny!

24.gif

Is that a mummy walking through in the middle of the picture? With an ID badge?

And, KG, a 'daddy' joke here would be too obvious.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/UR_17_01_2004.jpg

Ur across the Royal Tombs, with the Great Ziggurat in the background. You see? Even the ancients were trying to figure out how to quit ziggurats.

pampchefsarah said:
Is that a mummy walking through in the middle of the picture? With an ID badge?

"CUT! That's a wrap!"

Related to Discover the Versatility of Accent Seasoning - Perfect for Any Dish!

1. What is "Any Msg Fans Out There?"

"Any Msg Fans Out There?" is a popular Facebook group for fans of the cooking and kitchen products company, Pampered Chef. It is a place for customers and consultants to connect, share recipes, and discuss their love for the brand.

2. How can I join "Any Msg Fans Out There?"

To join "Any Msg Fans Out There?", simply go to the Facebook group page and click on the "Join Group" button. You will be asked a few questions to verify that you are a real person and a fan of Pampered Chef before being accepted into the group.

3. Can I promote my own Pampered Chef business in "Any Msg Fans Out There?"

Yes, "Any Msg Fans Out There?" is a great place to share your Pampered Chef business and products with other fans. However, please be respectful and do not spam the group with constant promotions. It is important to also engage with others and contribute to the community.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for "Any Msg Fans Out There?"

Yes, "Any Msg Fans Out There?" has a set of community guidelines that all members are expected to follow. These guidelines include being kind and respectful to others, avoiding spam and self-promotion, and refraining from sharing inappropriate content. Violation of these guidelines may result in removal from the group.

5. What are the benefits of joining "Any Msg Fans Out There?"

Joining "Any Msg Fans Out There?" allows you to connect with other Pampered Chef fans, get recipe ideas, and stay updated on new products and promotions. It is also a great place to ask for advice and share your own experiences with Pampered Chef products. Plus, it's a fun and supportive community to be a part of!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies