• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatile Quik Cut Paring Knives for Right-Handed Users

In summary, the paring knives can be used by either lefties or righties, but the bevel only exists on one side.
ncpamperedchef
Has anyone else noticed that the paring knives cannot be used by a left handed person? I had a customer order 6 of them and she can't use them. Luckily I love them so I just bought them back from her.

Ummm...they should be ambidextrous. There is nothing that is different on one side from the other!

I agree... they are fine for my left-handed Grandma. Maybe it was just her personal preference.

I use them & I have no problem with them....:D :D :D

I'm a righty so I've never noticed, but I did go and pull one out after reading this post. I see they are only beveled on one side (the side that would be facing up to a righty). My husband is a lefty, so I will have to have him try it out and see what he says. You know, I never really thought about it, but he usually doesn't use those when he needs a little knife. He uses a non-PC one.

I'm a lefty and have no problem using them!

My husband is a lefty and uses them just fine!

I'm a lefty & I've never noticed a problem! That's one thing I love about PC--I can use their stuff! The can opener is the ONLY one I've ever been able to use!

I'm a lefty, and I've been using them for years. I use them to peel potatoes, instead of the vegetable peeler.

I'm a lefty also and LOVE my QC paring knives!

Yes, I have... I had a Host complain to me about it. If you look at them closely, they are sharp on only the right hand side. Left hand side is completely smooth. I was really shocked when she showed that to me. She said it's just harder to cut with and they don't work right. I have sent an email to HO.
Joanne

I'm a lefty and never even noticed. I will have to pay attention next time I use them. Hmmm, makes me wonder how well they really work if I'm satisfied w/the non-beveled side..lol.

mom2leelee said:
I'm a lefty and never even noticed. I will have to pay attention next time I use them. Hmmm, makes me wonder how well they really work if I'm satisfied w/the non-beveled side..lol.

really. I think they work awesome.

Hmm, maybe it's the angle at which some lefties use them. I have a friend who's a lefty and she LOVES them.

my husband is a lefty and he loves them, we had another couple over for dinner this weekend and he talked about the knives so much they ordered 10 of them.

Off topic but right now my sister and I are using them to remove wallpaper in my kitchen..lol

It must have just been that guest because my left handed sister in law would never be caught dead in her kitchen with out them!

Me too!My SO is a lefty and uses them all the time with out a hitch. I bet she noticed the bevel and instantly decided she can not use them. Psycological thing I bet.

What makes the Quik Cut Paring Knives versatile?

The Quik Cut Paring Knives feature a unique curved blade that allows for a variety of cutting motions, making them perfect for a wide range of tasks such as peeling, slicing, and dicing.

Are the Quik Cut Paring Knives suitable for right-handed users?

Yes, the Quik Cut Paring Knives are specifically designed for right-handed users with a comfortable grip and a curved blade that fits the natural motion of the hand.

Can the Quik Cut Paring Knives be used for both small and large fruits and vegetables?

Absolutely! The curved blade of the Quik Cut Paring Knives allows for precise control and can easily handle both small and large produce, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

How do I properly care for my Quik Cut Paring Knives?

To ensure the longevity of your knives, we recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water and drying them immediately. Avoid using harsh detergents or leaving them in a sink filled with water.

Are the Quik Cut Paring Knives backed by a warranty?

Yes, all our Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your Quik Cut Paring Knives, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makeawhisk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • salthechef