• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Top New Products of the Year - Share Your Favorites Now!

In summary, the new products that were released this year include the professional shears, the 4 1/2 serrated knife, the weekday dinners done recipe collections, the martini glasses, and the ice bucket. There were no new price increases, and the products that went down in price were the shears, the recipe cards, and the forged serrated knife.
DebPC
Staff member
What are yours so far?

Ya know, nothing knocked my socks off this year but I do have a couple that are leading in front of the others. My faves are the: professional shears, 4 1/2 serrated knife and the weekday dinners done recipe collections. I also love the martini glasses, shaker and the ice bucket but wonder if I'll really take those to shows????

I am keeping my fingers crossed for the new shears. I loved the old ones, never liked the current ones much, and really missed promoting them. Now hopefully I'll have the new ones to rave about.

nothing knocked my socks off either. loved the shears with the herb stripper, sold a lot of them, so sad to see those go.

Ditto--nothing bowled me over.The knife is my fav, followed by the shears, and the recipe cards. I do not like the ice bucket (no tongs?????).

DebbieJ said:
I do not like the ice bucket (no tongs?????).

I don't hate it, but I'm not in love with it. And wish there were tongs too.

Love the weeknight recipe cards idea.

I think I need to get all of the new products into my hands to start loving them.

I have been asking for a 2 cup batter bowl for years so I am very excited about that. I really like the entertaining products. They are great looking and a fabulous new collection. I know they got with the Simple additions but they could stand on their own. I completely agree about the Tongs. I kept waiting for that announcement and sadly it never came. I also love that they keep adding to the Knives.

It was great to see that there were NO NEW PRICE increases and that there were products that went down in price.

Can't wait to see what everyone at the meeting tomorrow thinks.

Oh and the new recipe card collection with recipes that are either in the 12 inch skillet or the Deep Covered Baker is a great addition. Just wish we had a recipe card holder again. Maybe an updated dots one.

So the new Recipe Collection has recipes that can go in either the skillet or DCB?

Deb, yes! :):D

Very Cool! No wonder everyone's so excited about them. What a great way to promote 2 higher priced items!

I can't wait to get the new Cookie Press! I think it will be a big seller. The demo made it look like it will be easy to use.

I also like the weekday recipe cards and the forged serrated knife and I love the new martini glasses.

I am not over the top excited about any one thing but I can see several of them being popular.

I heard that there aren't tongs with the ice bucket because all of the ones they considered didn't live up to their standards and weren't good enough. Maybe eventually they'll sell some tongs once they find some they are happy with. A suggestion I heard was to put the beaded serving spoon in the bucket or alongside it to use.

I loved the recipe card collection and my personal favorite were the martini glasses. I don't think I'll sell them like crazy, but I think they're even cuter than the wine glasses. I liked the professional shears and can't wait to try them. I always grab my old white ones in my kitchen before the current kitchen shears.

I don't see there being anything quite like the pineapple wedger though!! OR the Mix N Chop where people go nuts for them.

pamperedbecky said:
I heard that there aren't tongs with the ice bucket because all of the ones they considered didn't live up to their standards and weren't good enough. Maybe eventually they'll sell some tongs once they find some they are happy with. A suggestion I heard was to put the beaded serving spoon in the bucket or alongside it to use.

I loved the recipe card collection and my personal favorite were the martini glasses. I don't think I'll sell them like crazy, but I think they're even cuter than the wine glasses. I liked the professional shears and can't wait to try them. I always grab my old white ones in my kitchen before the current kitchen shears.

I don't see there being anything quite like the pineapple wedger though!! OR the Mix N Chop where people go nuts for them.

The suggestion I heard and liked was to use the bamboo tongs. That actually would go well especially if using bamboo pieces to serve other foods or put the ice bucket and bamboo tongs on the large bamboo tray. I'd be afraid that the beaded spoon would scratch the ice bucket.

pamperedbecky said:
I heard that there aren't tongs with the ice bucket because all of the ones they considered didn't live up to their standards and weren't good enough.

So then don't introduce the bucket until you have tongs to go along with it!

I've actually tried to use the bamboo tongs for ice before and they tend to shoot out everywhere because maybe the surface is too smooth? Like the old tongs with the Chillzanne Ice Bucket used to have those little ridges on it.

Related to Discover the Top New Products of the Year - Share Your Favorites Now!

What are the top new products of the year?

The top new products of the year are the Quick Cooker, Quick Slice, Stoneware Rectangular Baker, Silicone Oven Mitt, and Deluxe Cooking Blender.

What are the benefits of the Quick Cooker?

The Quick Cooker is a multi-functional kitchen tool that can pressure cook, slow cook, steam, and sear. It also has a digital display and multiple safety features for ease of use.

What makes the Quick Slice different from other kitchen slicers?

The Quick Slice has adjustable blades that can slice, julienne, and shred. It also has a non-slip base and a safety food holder for added convenience and safety.

How is the Stoneware Rectangular Baker useful in the kitchen?

The Stoneware Rectangular Baker is perfect for baking and serving dishes like casseroles, desserts, and more. It is made with durable stoneware that distributes heat evenly for perfectly cooked meals.

What sets the Silicone Oven Mitt apart from other oven mitts?

The Silicone Oven Mitt is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and has a non-slip grip for safe handling of hot dishes. It is also flexible and easy to clean, making it a staple in any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC