• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Surprising Increase in Traffic on Our Website - Learn More Now!

Anyone notice there are a lot more visitors on this site?It seems that there might be more visitors on this site because of the talk that CS has been having. I also think it's funny that for $.83 a month, directors would balk at joining our site. I am glad that ChefAnn is looking into a solution because I spent 30 minutes on the phone with her.
ChefLisa
Anyone notice there are a lot more visitors on this site?

Maybe (I don't know since I'm not over there anymore) it's the talk from CS about how great it is here?What exactly can visitors see?

finley1991 said:
Maybe (I don't know since I'm not over there anymore) it's the talk from CS about how great it is here?

What exactly can visitors see?

My understanding is visitors on DCS can see everything we can see except for the Behind the Apron posts and the signatures of the other posts. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

I think they can see the topics and beginings for the posts over here, except the behind the apron of course.

We've also had 13 new members this month alone.
Yes- they can see the posts but not who's posting and not Behind the Apron. There are also a lot of ads that show and of course they can't post.
It amazes me that for $.83 a month directors would balk at joining our site.

I just think the number of visitors is kind of funny. I think some of the Directors not resubscribing to CS has people more curious about DCS.

I think some folks on CS saw the "I'm off CS" title and it piqued their interest. Then Janet posted on CS about a few of us leaving and that got it started...

When I go over to CS, I can't see ANYTHING now. Every thread reads PRIVATE and when I click on it, it says that I don't have access to see anything. That's why I asked what guests can see here because I can't see anything over there now.

finley1991 said:
When I go over to CS, I can't see ANYTHING now. Every thread reads PRIVATE and when I click on it, it says that I don't have access to see anything. That's why I asked what guests can see here because I can't see anything over there now.

Well that's just not right! If others can see US...

bethcooks4u said:
Well that's just not right! If others can see US...

I just talked to ChefAnn and she told me what the problem might be. Haven't had a chance to get over there to see if her solution will work. But it's probably for the best. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with her that I needed to be making booking calls!

finley1991 said:

You might need to renew.

Let me clear things up. At CS, visitors can only view 5 pages. After 5 pages they must register. A member who is logged in but hasn't paid the fee will not be able to view anything, it's a sort of purgatory.

Here guests can view all they want, but get half of the posts chopped off mid sentance (nothing in behind the apron). And for further anonymity no guests can see who posted what message and signatures are invisible to guests.

Related to Discover the Surprising Increase in Traffic on Our Website - Learn More Now!

What is the reason for the increase in traffic on our website?

The increase in traffic on our website can be attributed to our recent marketing campaigns and partnerships with influencers and bloggers. This has helped to increase brand awareness and attract more visitors to our site.

How can I learn more about the specific strategies that have contributed to the increase in traffic?

We have created a detailed report outlining the various strategies we have implemented to increase traffic on our website. This report is available for download on our website and provides valuable insights into our successful marketing tactics.

Has the increase in traffic resulted in a higher conversion rate?

Yes, the increase in traffic has also led to a higher conversion rate. Our website analytics show that the number of visitors who make a purchase or sign up for our newsletter has significantly increased since the surge in traffic.

Can you provide statistics on the increase in traffic?

Yes, we have been closely monitoring our website traffic and have seen a 30% increase in overall traffic in the past month. We have also seen a 20% increase in organic search traffic and a 15% increase in referral traffic.

Will the increase in traffic be sustained in the long term?

While we cannot guarantee a sustained increase in traffic, we are constantly working on new strategies and partnerships to continue driving traffic to our website. We are committed to providing a positive user experience and offering high-quality products that will keep visitors coming back to our site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melheather
Replies
Views
kspry
Replies
Views
finley1991