• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Success of a Multi-Vendor Online Event

In summary, this online sale event is a way for other vendors' customers to buy products from them without having to leave their own website. It's basically like a "real life" vendor event, with consultants from across the country showcasing their product, opportunity and host benefits during their 45 minute time slot. When you register, you'll also be given access to a special website designed to promote the event to your customers.
noelskitchen
There are a bunch of different types of vendors putting on an online sale event. I was wondering if anyone has done this and what type of success you've had. It's basically like your doing a sale for your customers but introducing it to other vendors customers as well. I'm thinking a good opportunity for new customers and contacts.

I'm not understanding how this would work. Would it be online? Or a vendor fair introducing online merchants in a physical location?

If it's online, you wouldn't be able to post your website link.

It's online and a catalog event. We collect as many orders as we can. I wouldn't link my website because I know that againt the rules.

Here is what was advertised:

Just like a "real life" vendor event, this virtual event will feature consultants from across the country, each from a different company, showcasing their product, opportunity and host benefits during their 45 minute time slot. Each vendor is required to give away at least one prize during their time slot (minimum retail value $10, additional prizes optional). When you register, you'll also be given access to a special website designed to promote the event to your customers.

It sounds pretty much the same as physically doing an event. Apparently when it was done last month it was a huge success.

So, does that mean that people have to check the special website all day long to see who is up next? Kinda sounds QVCish to me.

Do you have to be at your computer or phone during this time frame?

Can you select your time slot?

What if someone wants to order outside your time slot? Can you still take their order.

Are you sure you are the only one who doesn't have a direct link to their PWS? I was trying to do a Virtual Christmas Shoppe when I got busted by HO last year... If it is online anywhere but our PWS, it is in violation of policy. You may want to check with the head person to see how feasible this is for you.

pamperedlinda said:
So, does that mean that people have to check the special website all day long to see who is up next? Kinda sounds QVCish to me.

Do you have to be at your computer or phone during this time frame?

Can you select your time slot?

What if someone wants to order outside your time slot? Can you still take their order.

I'm still tring to get all the info. I have selected my time slot that's good for my area. People will be directed to contact me due for secure purposes.

noelskitchen said:
I'm still tring to get all the info. I have selected my time slot that's good for my area. People will be directed to contact me due for secure purposes.

But, you'll be advertising to call you for Pampered Chef - right? You might need clearance from HO to do that. They will give you approval if you are temporarily linking to a fundraiser, maybe they will allow this since it's for a specified short time-frame.

pcchefjane said:
Are you sure you are the only one who doesn't have a direct link to their PWS? I was trying to do a Virtual Christmas Shoppe when I got busted by HO last year... If it is online anywhere but our PWS, it is in violation of policy. You may want to check with the head person to see how feasible this is for you.

I will basically just be talking about me and kitchen products not mentioning PC and tell them how they will pamper themselves and any other chef in their life. This way I'm not breaking any trademark rules.

Oh and I just found out it's like a chat room. I don't need to be on the phone, I'm on the computer which is fine because I'm sitting at a computer all day long.

I think you should clear it with HO. At some point you are going to have to post your pws and that is a violation.

pamperedlinda said:
I think you should clear it with HO. At some point you are going to have to post your pws and that is a violation.

No I won't have to post my pws, people will be directed to contact me or I will contact them. If I'm talking to them on the phone, I don't see how it's a violation to talk about pc or tell them they can go to my website. It's just like talking to someone on the phone only I'm willing to go that extra step and contact them.

What is a Multi Vendor Online Event?

A Multi Vendor Online Event is an online event where multiple vendors come together to sell their products or services through a common platform. It is similar to a physical marketplace, but it takes place online.

How does a Multi Vendor Online Event work?

A Multi Vendor Online Event typically involves a host or organizer who sets up the online platform and invites vendors to participate. Each vendor will have their own virtual booth or storefront where they can display and sell their products. Customers can browse through the different booths and make purchases directly from the vendors.

What are the benefits of participating in a Multi Vendor Online Event?

Participating in a Multi Vendor Online Event can provide several benefits for both vendors and customers. Vendors have the opportunity to reach a wider audience, increase their sales, and network with other vendors. Customers can discover new products and brands, take advantage of special deals and promotions, and have a convenient shopping experience from the comfort of their own home.

How can I join a Multi Vendor Online Event as a vendor?

If you are interested in participating in a Multi Vendor Online Event, you can reach out to the host or organizer to inquire about their upcoming events. You may need to fill out an application or pay a fee to secure your spot as a vendor. Some hosts may have specific requirements or criteria for vendors, so make sure to read the guidelines carefully.

Can I attend a Multi Vendor Online Event as a customer?

Absolutely! Multi Vendor Online Events are open to the public, and anyone can attend as a customer. Keep an eye out for promotions or invitations from your favorite vendors or follow the event page on social media to stay updated on the latest deals and offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies