• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Sleek New Logo on Our Homepage | Check It Out Now!

In summary, the new logo is different, with a dirty spoon next to the hat. It is up to date and cute.
jrstephens
I just noticed it and I like it, Greg!!!

I do too... I guess that was part of the 15 downtime for the update today??? !! It was worth it! Very nice.

Well, I love the new logo, but when I had to restart my computer I came back to the site and now I've got the old one again!

It was on yesterday! It was the 100,000 post surprise!

Is it very different from the old one? I don't think I'm getting the new logo. Did not see it yesterday either. Isn't that strange?!

Hit refresh and see if it changes! You will definetly notice a difference. Maybe you have to log off, then back on!

It is very different. The words are integrated better with the drawing, and there's a dirty spoon next to the hat. LOL - I think it's got chocolate on it!

gilliandanielle said:
Hit refresh and see if it changes! You will definetly notice a difference. Maybe you have to log off, then back on!

Thanks Gillian! That worked!!

Ann, I think you're right. Looks like chocolate to me.

Definately has to be chocolate:D
A new "fresh" logo to go along with PC's fresh new logo we recently got!

I like it! It's very cute! Good Job Greg!:D

I like all the recent changes. Every section now has a title, plus he changed the stars again. Looks awesome Greg!!

I kind of thought of honey when I first saw it. Kind of like the commercial with the bee and it shows the spoon with honey on it. That is a commercial right, did I dream that up? ha!

I had to refresh mine yesterday to get the new logo to come up. I also thought of it as chocolate when I saw it, that would be some dark honey.

i like it! It looks up to date!

Related to Discover the Sleek New Logo on Our Homepage | Check It Out Now!

1. What is the new logo for Pampered Chef?

The new logo for Pampered Chef is a modern and sleek design featuring a chef's hat and utensils in a bold and vibrant color scheme.

2. Why did Pampered Chef decide to change their logo?

Pampered Chef wanted to update their brand image and create a logo that better reflects their mission of providing high-quality and innovative kitchen products.

3. How can I see the new logo on the homepage?

You can see the new logo on the homepage by visiting our website at www.pamperedchef.com. The logo will be prominently displayed at the top of the page.

4. Will the new logo be used on all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the new logo will be used on all Pampered Chef products starting from its launch date. You will see the new logo on our website, packaging, and marketing materials.

5. Can I still use the old logo for Pampered Chef?

No, the old logo will be phased out and replaced with the new logo. We encourage all of our consultants and customers to use the new logo to represent our brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat