• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Underwear: Boxers, Briefs, Thongs or Grannies?

I just came from there!! Oh My Goodness!! Thong stuck to your Microfiber Towel. I would've been busting out laughing at the show. I probably would've shown those stuffy women. I'm a nut like that!

What do you wear?

• Thongs

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • G-Strings

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Briefs

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Bikinis

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • Boy Shorts

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
dannyzmom
Gold Member
oops, I mean...thongs or grannies...

dannyzmom said:
oops, I mean...thongs or grannies...

You are cracking me up!! What a thread!!!

I wear bikini's. I tried to wear a thong and I heard you have to wear them for 3 days straight before you like them but I couldn't stand having a murphy all the time!

SilverCeladon said:
I wear bikini's. I tried to wear a thong and I heard you have to wear them for 3 days straight before you like them but I couldn't stand having a murphy all the time!

WHAT, pray tell, is a MURPHY? :confused: :eek:

Nylons....Nylons......LOL.....I LOVE me nylons....LOL.....and my VS high waists....LMAO....this is WAY too funny.....
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL

Lolololololol:D
jrstephens said:
You are cracking me up!! What a thread!!!

Thong, thread.....LOL.....

SilverCeladon said:

A Murphy? WTF is a Murphy?!?! LOL

Kelley Sells said:
Nylons......LOL.....I LOVE me nylons....LOL.....and my VS high waists....LMAO....this is WAY too funny.....
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL

Nylons? You mean, like pantyhose?? All the time!?!?!? OMG...in this climate one could never...LOL

Kelley Sells said:
:D

....butt-floss...
Bahahahahahah!!!

ROTFLMAO! You guys crack me up! I chose bikinis, but I do have a few thongs that I wear on select occasions.

You forgot to leave a spot for NADA! I have a few friends that would have chosen None of the above! :eek:

Funny thread...

I chose bikinis, but sometimes boyshorts, and some other times thongs (only on special occasions)...

I wore more thongs when I was thinner...:p

speedychef said:
ROTFLMAO! You guys crack me up! I chose bikinis, but I do have a few thongs that I wear on select occasions.

You forgot to leave a spot for NADA! I have a few friends that would have chosen None of the above! :eek:

You can click more than one response on the poll...and yeah - I need to revise it for those who prefer to go commando. My 5yo hates underwear. He saiys to me "Mommy, I like for my penith to hang looth" (translation "Mommy, I likr for my penis to hang loose.") Oy vey!

bikinis just don't fit right for me and I will NEVER where a thong. I have lost over 120 lbs and my body is just not the same anymore. But I am glad it is not the same as it was either.

Crap - it won't let me revise the poll...:p

Kathytnt said:
bikinis just don't fit right for me and I will NEVER where a thong. I have lost over 120 lbs and my body is just not the same anymore. But I am glad it is not the same as it was either.

I met a gal on the PC cruise last year who had lost something like 200 lbs - amazing!! Way to go Kathy!

Lol
dannyzmom said:
Nylons? You mean, like pantyhose?? All the time!?!?!? OMG...in this climate one could never...LOL

That is why I had to give up the nylons and change to thongs....LOL...when we moved there it was JULY...ick....I got a job, put on my skirt and blouse, with my nylons, after my shower, ac running and walked outside....ICK...it was GROSS....LOLOLOLOLOL....

Lol!!!What a thread Carolyn! Way to bring the laughing back.

I though the term "murphy" was universal! I guess not! A murphy is where the underwear ride up your butt.

dannyzmom said:
I met a gal on the PC cruise last year who had lost something like 200 lbs - amazing!! Way to go Kathy!
That's like my NED, Robin Schillings, she was pretty large when I first started this company, but DANG! She looks good now! The last time I saw her, I told her and am proud of her that she has kept it off. Congrats to all that have!:)
What a thread Carolyn! I knew it had to be you who started this poll and thread!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

SilverCeladon said:
I though the term "murphy" was universal! I guess not! A murphy is where the underwear ride up your butt.

I've always just called it a wedgie :)

Why praytell to you care what kind of undies we wear? That's a little TMI don't you think?!

Read Carolyn's other thread about laundering microfiber towels. This thread is sort of a spin-off of it...

chefbritt said:
Read Carolyn's other thread about laundering microfiber towels. This thread is sort of a spin-off of it...

I just came from there!! Oh My Goodness!! Thong stuck to your Microfiber Towel. I would've been busting out laughing at the show. I probably would've shown those stuffy women. I'm a nut like that!

Too funny Carolyn! I bet AdminGreg is is cracking up reading this one!

I'm a bikini gal! I like my thongs too, but not very often... My favorite are the Gap Body microfiber teeny weeny bikinis.... (there are really called that too!!)

GeorgiaPeach said:
I've always just called it a wedgie :)

Now, I thought a wedgie was when someone lifts your underpants out of your shorts-but a murphy is when it happens unintentionally. This is hilarous!

I have always used wedgie for both...

Now this is a funny butt thread. This is what I use to run home to read. TOOOooooooo FUNNY. Carolyn Girl, I think you were my sister in another life. my lord...toooo freaking funny.HOLD ON.....ok, I had to go to the restroom. was laughing....

SilverCeladon said:

I thought you were refering to murphy's law...... LOL ya'll are too funny!!!

ROFL, this is too funny!! You crack me up!:)

Kevin just said, you are really talking about what you all wear between the crack of your A** and then talking about Food. You girls are Grose...
baahahahahahahah.
I think he has a point. TOOOOO FUNNNY. I truly love guys and I love Chef Success back to normal!!!

Tell him that the Chef's Lounge is the only place where both topics can be talked about....

No panty talk in the recipe section!! LMAO!

Guys...they just don't get it...

He is laughing his butt off ...LOL

Oh guess What I am doing.....right now. I forget toget to keep you girls posted....

Instead of trying to book the trip, and find hotels....LOL.
Kevin is trying to help me find a dress just in case I need to dress up..LOL Too funny. He is a pain in many aspects,but I have to give it to him..much fun in the fashion category..LOLOLOL

Chef Kearns said:
Why praytell to you care what kind of undies we wear? That's a little TMI don't you think?!

The poll was requested by someone who read my Laundering Microfiber Towels post - it was quite a hoot.

OMGoodness; I wake up & this is one of the first threads I read! LOL:D Now I need to go read the laundering microfiber towel thread......:D

SilverCeladon said:
We call those Indian Drawers..they keep creeping up on you..hehehe

OMgosh! what a thread to start the day! Too Funny!!!

you guys are awesome!

Jilleysue said:
Kevin just said, you are really talking about what you all wear between the crack of your A** and then talking about Food. You girls are Grose...
baahahahahahahah.
I think he has a point. TOOOOO FUNNNY. I truly love guys and I love Chef Success back to normal!!!

Guess he's never heard of edible underwear? :rolleyes:

dannyzmom said:
The poll was requested by someone who read my Laundering Microfiber Towels post - it was quite a hoot.

janetupnorth said:
Carolyn - you need to add a pole to this thread - thongs, grannies or somewhere in between.

ChefKearns - my fault! I thought it would be funny if she added a pole to the thread...really joking but it has been hilarious!

This is too much! I tried thongs and I wore them for a while... I think now I am into comfort.

AJPratt said:
This is too much! I tried thongs and I wore them for a while... I think now I am into comfort.
I with you Anne......I forced myself tro wear them for a while and they absolutely drove me crazy! Now I'm into comfort AND a little tummy control! Vanity Fair has these great seamless hipster & higher-cut in the legs ones that I really like.

I wear bikinis and boy shorts. I can't stand thongs, though I have a few for certain occasions!

And those of you who wear thongs, don't sleep in them! They're very dirty to sleep in because they can ride back and forth and spread germs. Yeast infections and bladder infections are so not fun!

janetupnorth said:
Guess he's never heard of edible underwear? :rolleyes:

OMG - bahahahahahahahah!!!

Thong TheoryYou know...I don't think weight is relevent for what undies you wear. I think you should wear what makes you feel sexiest and obviously what is most comfortable! I marked bikini but I like thong too, oh and I have a few pairs of boyshort types.

My theory on thong is there is less to "pick my seat". Seems like whatever undies I wear the always ride up where at least the thongs are where they are supposed to be and less irritation. ;)

Kelley Sells said:

dannyzmom said:
....butt-floss...
Bahahahahahah!!!

purrbal said:
My theory on thong is there is less to "pick my seat". Seems like whatever undies I wear the always ride up where at least the thongs are where they are supposed to be and less irritation. ;)

Exactly! and a lot less material to be wedged in there...and you don't even have to have it wedged in there, you can kinda let it ride on the outside (TMI?) :)

gilliandanielle said:
Tell him that the Chef's Lounge is the only place where both topics can be talked about....

No panty talk in the recipe section!! LMAO!

Hey Gil - is this true if it is called for in a recipe?!? You know - substitute 1 pair edible unides for fruit roll-ups or something?

And my preference if boxerbriefs. Just in case anyone wanted to know :)

jasonmva said:
Hey Gil - is this true if it is called for in a recipe?!? You know - substitute 1 pair edible unides for fruit roll-ups or something?

And my preference if boxerbriefs. Just in case anyone wanted to know :)

Jason - you are a brave man to chime in on this thread!:D

<H2>1. What is the most comfortable type of underwear?</H2><p>The most comfortable type of underwear is subjective and depends on personal preference. Some people find boxers to be the most comfortable as they provide more room and breathability, while others prefer the support and snug fit of briefs or thongs. It is important to try out different styles to find what works best for your body.</p><H2>2. Are thongs only meant for women?</H2><p>No, thongs are not exclusively for women. There are thongs available for men as well. They offer minimal coverage and are designed to reduce visible panty lines, making them a popular choice for both men and women.</p><H2>3. What is the difference between boxers and briefs?</H2><p>Boxers are loose-fitting, relaxed underwear that provide more coverage and room for movement. Briefs, on the other hand, are more snug and form-fitting, providing support and less coverage. It ultimately comes down to personal preference and comfort.</p><H2>4. Can you wear grannies for everyday use?</H2><p>Yes, you can wear grannies (also known as granny panties) for everyday use. They offer full coverage and are typically made of comfortable, breathable cotton. Many people find them to be a comfortable and practical option for daily wear.</p><H2>5. How do I know what size to buy?</H2><p>It is important to refer to the size chart provided by the brand when purchasing underwear. Take your measurements and compare them to the size chart to ensure a proper fit. Keep in mind that different brands may have slightly different sizing, so it is important to check the size chart each time you purchase new underwear.</p>

1. What is the most comfortable type of underwear?

The most comfortable type of underwear is subjective and depends on personal preference. Some people find boxers to be the most comfortable as they provide more room and breathability, while others prefer the support and snug fit of briefs or thongs. It is important to try out different styles to find what works best for your body.

2. Are thongs only meant for women?

No, thongs are not exclusively for women. There are thongs available for men as well. They offer minimal coverage and are designed to reduce visible panty lines, making them a popular choice for both men and women.

3. What is the difference between boxers and briefs?

Boxers are loose-fitting, relaxed underwear that provide more coverage and room for movement. Briefs, on the other hand, are more snug and form-fitting, providing support and less coverage. It ultimately comes down to personal preference and comfort.

4. Can you wear grannies for everyday use?

Yes, you can wear grannies (also known as granny panties) for everyday use. They offer full coverage and are typically made of comfortable, breathable cotton. Many people find them to be a comfortable and practical option for daily wear.

5. How do I know what size to buy?

It is important to refer to the size chart provided by the brand when purchasing underwear. Take your measurements and compare them to the size chart to ensure a proper fit. Keep in mind that different brands may have slightly different sizing, so it is important to check the size chart each time you purchase new underwear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ginamkiely
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
heat123
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat