• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Underwear: Boxers, Briefs, Thongs or Grannies?

I just came from there!! Oh My Goodness!! Thong stuck to your Microfiber Towel. I would've been busting out laughing at the show. I probably would've shown those stuffy women. I'm a nut like that!

What do you wear?

• Thongs

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • G-Strings

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Briefs

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Bikinis

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • Boy Shorts

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
i cant do boy shorts. And thongs bother me unless they are VS low rise thongs. They are cotton and don't ride up. THe worst is when they ride up the front! ahhhh... but the VS ones are good. I also only wear the VS low rise bikinis. I am picky!

jasonmva said:
Hey Gil - is this true if it is called for in a recipe?!? You know - substitute 1 pair edible unides for fruit roll-ups or something?

And my preference if boxerbriefs. Just in case anyone wanted to know :)

Bahahahahah!! You ARE a brave man Jason - OLOLOOL

sarahmarie said:
i cant do boy shorts. And thongs bother me unless they are VS low rise thongs. They are cotton and don't ride up. THe worst is when they ride up the front! ahhhh... but the VS ones are good. I also only wear the VS low rise bikinis. I am picky!

The ones that ride up in front - ick...we call those "hungry undies" - LOL

or worse...
dannyzmom said:

...when pants are too tight on someone in the front and they have "camel toe". LOL LOL:D

dannyzmom said:

EEEEEEEWWWWW! They make cameltoes!

KEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Too funny. Allof it.

SusanBP0129 said:
...when pants are too tight on someone in the front and they have "camel toe". LOL LOL:D

My DH has a little song he hums - the "cameltoe" song - whenever he sees someone with cameltoe - it's hilarious

dannyzmom said:
My DH has a little song he hums - the "cameltoe" song - whenever he sees someone with cameltoe - it's hilarious

Oh Lord..Evan just has a song and a dance for everything doesn't he??? HAHAHAHAHAHA:D

Jilleysue said:
Oh Lord..Evan just has a song and a dance for everything doesn't he??? HAHAHAHAHAHA:D

Oh - you have NO idea - LOL
And now he has my 5 year old coming up with songs, too - it's scary...

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Too funny

LMAO....this thread is so funny! Now, what are we going to do when we meet each other at confrence?

pamperedlinda said:
LMAO....this thread is so funny! Now, what are we going to do when we meet each other at confrence?

Start talking colors and see if they match our clothing! :eek: ;)

I'm just afraid someone will check to see if I answered correctly! What if I'm wearing the wrong undies! OH NO!

too funny
speedychef said:
I'm just afraid someone will check to see if I answered correctly! What if I'm wearing the wrong undies! OH NO!

LOL about dying from the laughter here

janetupnorth said:
Start talking colors and see if they match our clothing! :eek: ;)

Alright.....who coordinates?

I don't!:p

I grab whatever is on the top of the pile!

Who folds and who tosses them in the drawer? I stack flat in my drawer! My mom always folded...

jenniferknapp said:
Alright.....who coordinates?

I don't!:p

Hmmm - I do - when all the laundry is clean.....when I'm getting low, I'll take what I can get!:p

This is what I love about CS... always something interesting to discuss!!!

BTW... I am into the Jockey no line panties.... Not very exciting but comfortable! Tried thongs, still have a few in my underware drawer. Now that there is a bit less of my backside, I might have to drag them out and try them again!

jenniferknapp said:
i fold in quarters!
Why am I not surprised?? LMAO!!

hahahaha

damn length!

gilliandanielle said:
Who folds and who tosses them in the drawer? I stack flat in my drawer! My mom always folded...

My mom always folded...I just take them and throw them in the drawer! No folding, no laying flat!

:D Too funny. I don't fold I just toss in drawer. Get this, my mom used to iron everyones underwear. Boy have times changed!

gilliandanielle said:
I grab whatever is on the top of the pile!

Whatta ya wanna bet Jill folds and then has them organized by style & color!?!?

HAHA, nope..guess what that is the only drawer in my house that I just throw them in there. There is no way you can keep those pieces of clothe neat....LOL

speedychef said:
My mom always folded...I just take them and throw them in the drawer! No folding, no laying flat!

I just throw mine in too. They may be all tangled in aball or something when I get them out! ha!

You mean your drawers don't look like this...

http://www.realsimple.com/realsimple/content/0,21770,689174,00.html

Every other drawer does...not the PANTIE drawer..LOL

speedychef said:
You mean your drawers don't look like this...

http://www.realsimple.com/realsimple/content/0,21770,689174,00.html

I actually bought drawer organizers similiar to this for socks and undies....ended up selling them in a yard sale! It took too much time to roll the stuff and put in the compartments!

So DH and i were talking about this the other night...anyone know where the phrase "commando" came from ???

lisacb77 said:
So DH and i were talking about this the other night...anyone know where the phrase "commando" came from ???

I think it was either Seinfeld or Friends

lisacb77 said:

Actually it is from the military...when they had long hikes, etc, the military issue cotton underwear would soak up sweat and retain it and from all the movement cause chaffing. To prevent the soreness, they would "go commando".

i used to organize. I used to fold in the sides and then roll them and line them up in the drawer. Thongs on one side and bikini's on the other. Solids were up front and prints were in back.

That didnt last long! I dont even have a dresser now. I have these cloth boxes in my closet that i jam my panties in!

sarahmarie said:
I dont even have a dresser now. I have these cloth boxes in my closet that i jam my panties in!

Me too!! We recently were given a beautiful cherry bedroom suite...a total of 8 drawers that are TOTALLY empty! I really like my boxes in the closet and they work for me so..... :rolleyes: Wait...we do have things in one drawer...all those single socks that come out of the dryer! We toss them in there and every couple of weeks try to pair them up!! :)

<H2>1. What is the most comfortable type of underwear?</H2><p>The most comfortable type of underwear is subjective and depends on personal preference. Some people find boxers to be the most comfortable as they provide more room and breathability, while others prefer the support and snug fit of briefs or thongs. It is important to try out different styles to find what works best for your body.</p><H2>2. Are thongs only meant for women?</H2><p>No, thongs are not exclusively for women. There are thongs available for men as well. They offer minimal coverage and are designed to reduce visible panty lines, making them a popular choice for both men and women.</p><H2>3. What is the difference between boxers and briefs?</H2><p>Boxers are loose-fitting, relaxed underwear that provide more coverage and room for movement. Briefs, on the other hand, are more snug and form-fitting, providing support and less coverage. It ultimately comes down to personal preference and comfort.</p><H2>4. Can you wear grannies for everyday use?</H2><p>Yes, you can wear grannies (also known as granny panties) for everyday use. They offer full coverage and are typically made of comfortable, breathable cotton. Many people find them to be a comfortable and practical option for daily wear.</p><H2>5. How do I know what size to buy?</H2><p>It is important to refer to the size chart provided by the brand when purchasing underwear. Take your measurements and compare them to the size chart to ensure a proper fit. Keep in mind that different brands may have slightly different sizing, so it is important to check the size chart each time you purchase new underwear.</p>

Related to Discover the Perfect Underwear: Boxers, Briefs, Thongs or Grannies?

1. What is the most comfortable type of underwear?

The most comfortable type of underwear is subjective and depends on personal preference. Some people find boxers to be the most comfortable as they provide more room and breathability, while others prefer the support and snug fit of briefs or thongs. It is important to try out different styles to find what works best for your body.

2. Are thongs only meant for women?

No, thongs are not exclusively for women. There are thongs available for men as well. They offer minimal coverage and are designed to reduce visible panty lines, making them a popular choice for both men and women.

3. What is the difference between boxers and briefs?

Boxers are loose-fitting, relaxed underwear that provide more coverage and room for movement. Briefs, on the other hand, are more snug and form-fitting, providing support and less coverage. It ultimately comes down to personal preference and comfort.

4. Can you wear grannies for everyday use?

Yes, you can wear grannies (also known as granny panties) for everyday use. They offer full coverage and are typically made of comfortable, breathable cotton. Many people find them to be a comfortable and practical option for daily wear.

5. How do I know what size to buy?

It is important to refer to the size chart provided by the brand when purchasing underwear. Take your measurements and compare them to the size chart to ensure a proper fit. Keep in mind that different brands may have slightly different sizing, so it is important to check the size chart each time you purchase new underwear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ginamkiely
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
heat123
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat