• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Meaning of Your Name!

In summary, the conversation involved the summarization of content for the Look At Your Name!!! thread. Jill is congratulated on her star, and Jill says that she will be too busy to post a lot due to her impending baby. Jilleysue is congratulated on her star, and Jilleysue says that she will have her baby in May/June. Finally, there is a witticism contest between Carolyn and Jilleysue, with Jilleysue coming out on top.
Smooches back at ya!

Love your smooch!!!!!!!! Hope Kevin doesn't get jealous!!!!!!!!! You brighten our day too, Jill! Thanks!!

All seriouslly sorry about your MIL's fall, Jill. Hope she is OK.

She is doing ok. Soar and a Pain in my A**, but I know the feeling. My back goes out all the time. Never too soar to lift those PC boxes. I dont' know the deal with my supply order though. It says received. I got an email that says It was shipped out the 25th. Don't they know I am a stripper NOW!!!! I have status!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Hey - 'puter seems to be all fixed up and I am finally catching up - Jill - I am sorry about Kevin's Mom...I'll try not to have too much fun without ya tonight ;)

Hoooooray!!!!
dannyzmom said:
Hey - 'puter seems to be all fixed up and I am finally catching up - Jill - I am sorry about Kevin's Mom...I'll try not to have too much fun without ya tonight ;)

THERE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jilleysue said:
I can't picture you in Jammies..only in this pretty red suit...LOL
I can, but if I told anyone I'd get into more trouble than I'm already in up here.

Oh, and the ones I picture aren't flannel.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I can, but if I told anyone I'd get into more trouble than I'm already in up here.

Oh, and the ones I picture aren't flannel.
ooohhh, a little feisty (or something....) tonight aren't we!

You in more trouble, I highly doubt that is possible KG! LOL

You should do the smooch face, and point your right hand up to the "sky" ....in the photo you will be pointing to your star!

pamperedlinda said:
ooohhh, a little feisty (or something....) tonight aren't we!
I don't think...feisty...is the word. ;)

thechefofnorthbend said:
OH YEAH....don't forget to stick the quarter to his but, either!!! :D
OK, I read this earlier and was like WTF?!?! But I kept going through the posts I hadn't read yet and there it was, LOL, I bet you get into lots of trouble on those nights.

Good idea Jennifer, I think we will be seeing that very soon, lol.

thechefofnorthbend said:
Soon Gillian...soon I will be up in the ranks with you. WTF? Were you like the first poster on this site? And then just talked to yourself on here allot??? LMAO!!! :D
Well there was quite a time there when i thought her computer was going to blow up as much as she posted, if you hit new thread, the last poster for 3 friggin' pages worth of posts had Gill's name on them!!!!! She is a post-slut, LMAO!!!!!

I often share with my DH the stuff I find here that makes me laugh really hard. I don't think I have the time, energy, or vocabulary to properly describe this thread. He'll just have to wonder about the mysterious smile and odd giggle whenever I see quarters.

Yeah, my DH and kids look at me kinda' funny sometimes too, LOL!

jdavis said:
Well there was quite a time there when i thought her computer was going to blow up as much as she posted, if you hit new thread, the last poster for 3 friggin' pages worth of posts had Gill's name on them!!!!! She is a post-slut, LMAO!!!!!
I have actually sped up according to posts per day if that says anything... I just have a lot to say and no one else to say it to, LMAO!!

OOOOOO..Phew since my name is on this thread I will post it here....JILLEYSUE GOT...SAMPLES TONIGHT...HOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A STRIPPER AND SAMPLES...................HAPPPPPPPPPYYYY GIRL!!!!

Oh I forgot to tell you guys. Kevin said he was getting upset because it sounded like we were having too much fun. He was going to get his own screen name on here and call himself....

GET THIS..

CHEF BOY R D !!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY SH**

OH my....ha ha! :D :D That is a pretty original name! Guess we will all be on the lookout now...for the spy Chef Boy R D!! :cool: Watch out Jilley...he wants to see whats going on! Don't tell him!!:D :D :D

I know I know..I said this is my space..NO INVADERS!!!! even if the name is cute!!!

Jilleysue said:
OOOOOO..Phew since my name is on this thread I will post it here....JILLEYSUE GOT...SAMPLES TONIGHT...HOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A STRIPPER AND SAMPLES...................HAPPPPPPPPPYYYY GIRL!!!!

Nuh uh!!!
Do you kow I have STILL not gotten my supply order I placed on the 24th!??! It only just swicthed today from REceived to Picking...sheesh!! I want my stuff!

So...what all didja get????

I got package A and the small dots bowl. I thought I ordered the salad chopper and the torte pan, but I must have waited...mmmm. Trifle bowl isn't here yet either.
Love the stuff though. Just opened box...haven't played.

Jilleysue said:
I got package A and the small dots bowl. I thought I ordered the salad chopper and the torte pan, but I must have waited...mmmm. Trifle bowl isn't here yet either.
Love the stuff though. Just opened box...haven't played.

I love my Salad Chopper - soooo cool!
We are always getting chopped salads at the place in Town Center...and at Maggianno's...now we (well, *HE* - LOL) can make them at home!!

Congrats on the samples! Horray! My DH threatens to get on here as me and start stuff, so beware if I go crazy one day, LOL!

Those guys are going to have to go some to catch up to Ann and Darby and the rest of the crazies up here. Besides, I'm not so sure I want a guy beating my time, here.

gilliandanielle said:
Congrats on the samples! Horray! My DH threatens to get on here as me and start stuff, so beware if I go crazy one day, LOL!

Wait??? This is normal???? Oh Lord....

I know what Chef Boy R D's avitar picture is gonna be...LMAO...can anyone say...

washington-quarter-reverse.jpg

OMG- I"m at work and just about falling over laughing, catching up on this thread. It's a good thing that my team lead left early today.

KG- those other jammies are too... um, scratchy.

Ann, you big s*x-pot!! LOL

Sometimes we just need those jammies that are sexy enough, but makes us feel all warm like a teddy bear....

Kind of like this....

teddy_nighty.jpg

Now..KG, is like a big ol' warm teddy bear...somehow I cannot see him in this outfit. maybe with a few shots of tequilla with us at the Pub in July, huh? :D

Darby, I'm picturing me in jammies like that, and it's NOT a pretty picture. Sort of the GoodYear Blimp meets Britney Spears. Meets Roseanne Barr.

Oh, Ann, what a picture. Now that will be stuck in my head for days!

Sorry, Rae!Actually, after I posted that, I remembered a very disturbing sketch from a Cartoon Network show called "Robot Chicken" involving a bear (based on the Snnuggle fabric softener bear) and a horny man. I won't go into it, because it was VERY disturbing. But the bear pic must have triggered the memory.

And is this thread really named after me..being a stripper...hahaha. Now this cute teddy is on here. OH LORD. WE are out of control.

Sorry Darby, this is normal... scary huh?

Jilleysue- be proud to have ALL this fun stuff on your thread!! LMAO!

chefann said:
Sorry, Rae!

Actually, after I posted that, I remembered a very disturbing sketch from a Cartoon Network show called "Robot Chicken" involving a bear (based on the Snnuggle fabric softener bear) and a horny man. I won't go into it, because it was VERY disturbing. But the bear pic must have triggered the memory.

Not to worry, Ann. I'm sure someone will post something equally disturbing soon to push that image out of my mind. ;)

Smething like this....

shatner_inside.jpg

:eek:

I love when I see my name up on new posts...I am still up and you all are still talking...LOL

Yeah Jill, it doesn't take much to get these people talking, LOLOLOL, the trick is getting them to shut up, errr quit typing, LMAO!! Obviously it's the weather they're all shut-in don't want to get out in the cold, me either, it snowed here AGAIN yesterday, I really just want to stay home in bed, lol.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nfldfran
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez