• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Meaning of Your Name!

In summary, the conversation involved the summarization of content for the Look At Your Name!!! thread. Jill is congratulated on her star, and Jill says that she will be too busy to post a lot due to her impending baby. Jilleysue is congratulated on her star, and Jilleysue says that she will have her baby in May/June. Finally, there is a witticism contest between Carolyn and Jilleysue, with Jilleysue coming out on top.
thechefofnorthbend
Look At Your Name!!!
<-------------------------------------------------- :D :D :D :D

No No...this must stay at the top...LOL

JILL WHERE ARE YOU???:D

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO...I AM A STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooooo happppyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

I am star..I am star...dancing...la la la... Chef success dance. Chef success.
Do do do..hooray Hooray!!!!

GO me GO ME!!!

Kevin just said..SIT DOWN...LOL

ON THIS SPECIAL OCCASION I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE MANY CHEFFERS WHO GOT ME HERE:
1. My Precious New Buddy Carolyn..Thank you for all your HELP!!!!
2. Gillian who needs to stop posting so I can catch up to her.
3. Darby who started my very own thread and GOT HER OWN STAR TONIGHT...HOORAY
4. Kevin who keeps me going with my PC business. I love you,
5. Doris Christopher..who truly inspires me.
6. HOME OFFICE..who helps our businesses flourish
7. ALL YOU CHEFFERS who I chat with every night
8. HARRIET who also got her star tonight
9. ALL MY FUTURE HOSTS AND GUESTS WHO I HOPE TO MAKE HAPPIER KITCHENS

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Thank you THANK YOU

LMAO!!!

Last edited:
Lmao...

Omg...

Look

<--------------------------------------------------------

Me Too Me Too Me Tooo!!!! :d

Now watch the race for 1500 between these two. :rolleyes:

You guys are so funny, not to mention that you have way to much time on your hands. See what you can do with a clean office:) :)

HAHAHAHAHA...now now now now...We warn everyone we are crazy. It keeps the stressful moments more FUNNNN...
Strippers we are..stripper starts we are...HOOORAY!!!

Carolyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you during my WALK ACROSS STAGE...hahahahahah. OH MY GOD, I am DYING. SOOO FUNNY!!!!

My CHEF SUCCESS WALK!!!

OOOOO I forgot about the 1500 race.....LOL...Oh jesus...I am sweating getting to 750 HAHAHAHA! Time to celebrate with my CHEFFER SHIRT..Don't ya think???

I'm sitting in a hotel room - and I'm wearing mine!

Kg- you are getting a REAL star tonight! I need to say something so you can respond with something really witty and get 6 more posts!

Congrats Ladies!!!!! :D

Jilleysue said:
OOOOO I forgot about the 1500 race.....LOL...Oh jesus...I am sweating getting to 750 HAHAHAHA! Time to celebrate with my CHEFFER SHIRT..Don't ya think???

Its about damn time!! LOL

And make Keven get one too!! :D

Congrats Darby!

Soon Gillian...soon I will be up in the ranks with you. WTF? Were you like the first poster on this site? And then just talked to yourself on here allot??? LMAO!!! :D

I only joined 13 months ago, but only started posting in April of 2006! A lot of the faces have changed, that is for sure. I really could bump my numbers if no one else was here to talk back!

I told Jilleysue- I will have my baby in May/June and will be WAY too busy to post a whole lot. That is a lot of catch up time for you guys!

Yay!!! I just became a stripper on Sunday!!! Maybe I should get a shirt too! Which one are you getting Jill? Yeah, I can't keep up with Gillian either......:rolleyes:

Jilleysue you keep me laughing! Congrats on your star!

OMG!!!! YOU GUYS........

Jilleysue....Glad to see you let the "inner stripper" out finally! LMAOROF!!!

HAHAHAHA... I still don't see Carolyn. Glad I can keep everyone laughing. My mother in law fell last night...so Kevin and I have had to take care of her. I was suppose to go to a show with her. I could have celebrated my Stripper Status....LOL

gilliandanielle said:
I only joined 13 months ago, but only started posting in April of 2006! A lot of the faces have changed, that is for sure. I really could bump my numbers if no one else was here to talk back!

I told Jilleysue- I will have my baby in May/June and will be WAY too busy to post a whole lot. That is a lot of catch up time for you guys!
I've got well over 20k posts on another site I belong to...yikes...over 21k posts on vBulletin! Talk about needing to get a life!

Jilleysue said:
ON THIS SPECIAL OCCASION I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE MANY CHEFFERS WHO GOT ME HERE:
1. My Precious New Buddy Carolyn..Thank you for all your HELP!!!!
2. Gillian who needs to stop posting so I can catch up to her.
3. Darby who started my very own thread and GOT HER OWN STAR TONIGHT...HOORAY
4. Kevin who keeps me going with my PC business. I love you,
5. Doris Christopher..who truly inspires me.
6. HOME OFFICE..who helps our businesses flourish
7. ALL YOU CHEFFERS who I chat with every night
8. HARRIET who also got her star tonight
9. ALL MY FUTURE HOSTS AND GUESTS WHO I HOPE TO MAKE HAPPIER KITCHENS

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Thank you THANK YOU

LMAO!!!

Jilleysue.....I'm so PROUD of you! I wanna be just like you....Jilleysue.....

LOLOLOLOL :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Way to go on getting your star filled in, KG! Whoot!

TY! You're not far behind, so get postin'!

Yeah- I'm supposed to be packing for my show tonight. But it's hard to get motivated when I'm still in my jammies (my jeans are in the dryer - all of them!).

Of course, I could just be a total post-slut and post a couple more times right here. :D

Darn 30-second rule!
29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20...

I can't picture you in Jammies..only in this pretty red suit...LOL

Ann...You did it!!<-----------------------------------------------

Look at yourself, all colored and thinkin' your hot!! Cause you ARE, baby!! :D

You ladies are so funny!Jill, they're actually red jammies with little red snowflakes on them. :) And my pink fuzzy slippers.

Now I'm going to put a gold star sticker on my Chef Sucess button for Conference. :D So it matches my info here.

Oh now that is neat...Well I better buy a button. OH it never stops...LOL. Pretty soon, our jammies will match, our undies will match. our buttons, our hats, LOL.
Kevin said he is Tatooing a PC chef hat on his butt if this keeps up..HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jilleysue said:
Oh now that is neat...Well I better buy a button. OH it never stops...LOL. Pretty soon, our jammies will match, our undies will match. our buttons, our hats, LOL.
Kevin said he is Tatooing a PC chef hat on his butt if this keeps up..HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pictures, Jill....remember the pictures!!

Jilleysue said:
Kevin said he is Tatooing a PC chef hat on his butt if this keeps up
I don't know. We're not allowed to use the logo except in approved situations.Of course, it could be considered advertising....

I think this would definitely fall under the "local advertising" rule.

chefann said:
I don't know. We're not allowed to use the logo except in approved situations.

Of course, it could be considered advertising....

as long as it also says "Contact Jilleysue for all your PC party and product needs..." underneath it...and oh, he must also be hugging a pole...

hahahahhahahahhahaha, I can't wait to let him read this post...
OH MY GOD..
I wish I could submit to PC..but that for sure wouldn't seem Professional....LOL

I think I just found Carolyn..I definitely don't think she is reading my CELEBRATION POST!!

Could you imagine...

"Dear HO,

I would like to inquire if this falls under the guidelines for proper ettiquete for advertising purposes... [insert picture of Kevins manly a** here]

Thank you for your help with this delicate situation,

Jill"

LMAO...theyd be like WTF??? Where do we find these people...?

OH MY GOD. I JUST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR AT WORK!!!!!
I AM LAUGHING SOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to print that letter. That is some funny S***!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!

OH WOW!

You guys are going to make me wet my pants!:D :D :D

Jilleysue said:
OH MY GOD. I JUST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR AT WORK!!!!!
I AM LAUGHING SOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to print that letter. That is some funny S***!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!

OH WOW!

OH YEAH....don't forget to stick the quarter to his but, either!!! :D

Are you guys seriously laughing. My compliance office has a big window that faces our training room. WE have new employees out there and I am laughing out loud. They are looking at me, like I am crazy. BAHAHAHAHAHA.
OH GOD!!! I gotta go PEEE!

Thanks, Jill for including me on your thank-you's--I'm so honored!!

Congratulations Darby on joining the strippers!!!!!!!

KG--congratulations on now being dressed!!!!!

LOL. You're welcome

I know when I see Jilleysue's name on a thread that I better be prepared for a good laugh!

Awwwww, hahaha, Thank you Linda. You are soooo Sweet!!!!
I Should post some funny face pictures so you can really laugh or that chef hat on Kevin .....Bahahahahaha!

It took me over 5 minutes to stop laughing so hard. My husband came running in to see if I was OK and then another 5 to try to tell him what was so funny!!! Then I couldn't post my reply. I guess we blocked the system with all our fun!

I changed my picture to share a smooch and thank you for all your compliments. You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe all the cool friends I have made already. Doesn't matter the mood or the day. You guys get me smiling!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nfldfran
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez