• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Love for Mini Muffin Pans - Share Your Thoughts!

In summary, the Mini Muffin Pan is great for making small cupcakes to take to school for the kids or to make little fudge cups in. There are lots of recipes to try in it (non-PC ones), and it can also be used for mini brownies.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Mini Muffin Pan!

I decided instead of ranting about my lack of luck with this product I would ask all of you who love it to share with me!

So..... Share away!!

Great for little cupcakes to take to school for the kids - they get a bite yet aren't having to devour a HUGE one at age 5-6, especially when EVERYONE is bringing treats that day!Also good to make little fudge cups in...

Little Jello-O shots!

You can also make mini brownies in it..... one standard box of brownie mix makes 48 minis......the bake in about 15 minutes..use the small scoop for accurate measurement. (SPRAY the wells first though...or use the mini muffin papers - they will stick)

my family loves the mini brownie cups.

Sorry you don't like the mini muffin pan Paulette......I have 3 of them! I love it!

I used mine at a show last month...the host already had a major recipe going for dessert, but wanted to do something fun with a brownie mix to serve her guests as well. Since the dessert was fruity, no chocolate, we made a brownie mix up and made tiny little brownie cupcakes. If you use the triple chunk fudge brownies (I think Betty Crocker?) they turn out AWESOME with all that melty chocolate. 350 degrees for 14 minutes. I sold two, because people loved how easy it was. :) Just FYI, I also sold three scoops because that's what I used to get the batter into each little cup. :)

dianevill said:
Little Jello-O shots!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Good idea!!!! Thanks Diane!

I love mine (actually have 2)! They fit side by side in my oven and I can make 2 batches of mini brownies, mini muffins at the same time. I also can make 1 batch without nuts and the other with nuts too! Use it with the small scoop. I also make Lemon Blossoms--it's a Paula Deen recipe that gets great reviews.

Remember with this pan that if it is not a PC recipe that you need to lower the oven temp by 25 degrees. I lightly spray it with Pam to prevent it from sticking to the pan.

I have sold quite a few of them and they are great for bake sales, coffee hours at church,etc. People remark about the size and how they don't make a mess when you put them out--no knife needed to cut, etc.

When used upside down it will hold 10 hard shell tacos:DMy favorite use: Place one small scoop of PB cookie dough in each muffin well. Bake for about 8 minutes. As soon as they come out push a mini reese cup into each one & let cool. (I put mine in the freezer for about 10 minutes, so the chocolate doesn't melt completely) YUMMY!!

Last edited:
pamperedtara said:
When used upside down it will hold 10 hard shell tacos:D

That is a good one too!!!!!!!!!

Kids love treats that are their size - easy to hold and perfect for smaller appetites. Little jello servings, muffins and cupcakes for them, terrific appetizers for you when entertaining! - Tips on an e-mail from my Director today...

dianevill said:
Little Jello-O shots!

Have you ever noticed how many times "help me to love..." threads ended up with at least ONE reference to how to use the product with alcohol?!?!?! For some reason today it just strikes me a REALLY funny!!! Maybe I just need a drink!

I love mine for mini cupcakes. I love doing them b/c they are a little different that your normal cupcake that kids are used to.

I also love baking the tart recipe that came with the pan and filling with chocolate mouse in different colors.

katie0128 said:
Have you ever noticed how many times "help me to love..." threads ended up with at least ONE reference to how to use the product with alcohol?!?!?! For some reason today it just strikes me a REALLY funny!!! Maybe I just need a drink!

Even funnier, I don't drink! That would be my neighbor:D . She has 4 pans for different flavors.

MINI TACO PUFFS
A package of crescents.....if you take each rectangle and pinch the seam together that forms a triangle----LOST YA? LOL...cut each rectangle into 6 small squares.....and it will make 48 little squares....press down with tart shaper......mix together//1 lb browned hamburd, 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, 1 1/2 cups CHUNKY salsa and a cup of mex.cheese.....scoop with small scoop into crescents.....bake 10 minutes....they will ooooooooooooo and aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh and you will sell that pan!!!! I SWEAR!

lisa717 said:
MINI TACO PUFFS
A package of crescents.....if you take each rectangle and pinch the seam together that forms a triangle----LOST YA? LOL...cut each rectangle into 6 small squares.....and it will make 48 little squares....press down with tart shaper......mix together//1 lb browned hamburd, 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, 1 1/2 cups CHUNKY salsa and a cup of mex.cheese.....scoop with small scoop into crescents.....bake 10 minutes....they will ooooooooooooo and aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh and you will sell that pan!!!! I SWEAR!

YUM! We are snowed in; think I might try this tonight!:D

I use the citrus peeler to get the stuff out of the pan, if I cannot turn it over to shake them out.Robin

Mini quiches! They're a classy little appetizer that are so easy to make. People think you've spent all day on them, but they only take a few minutes.One of the recipes that was going around when I hosted before I became a consultant was a chocolate chip cookie with a Hershey Kiss in it. They were made in the MMP. Recipe follows.Cookie KissesHeat oven to 350˚F. Cut 18-oz. package of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough into 9 slices. Cut each slice into 4 equal pieces. Lightly spray MMP with vegetable oil spray. Place one piece of dough into each muffin cup. Dip Mini Tart Shaper into all-purpose flour; press into dough to form a cup. Flour mini tart shaper after forming each cup to prevent dough from sticking.Place 1 chocolate kiss in each cup. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool cookie cups in pan 15 minutes. Remove to nonstick cooling rack. Cool completely.makes 36 cookiesI've made these with peanut butter cookie dough, and they're just as good as the chocolate chip. I've also sold these for charity - one auction of 5 dozen cookies sold for $75.

I use this all the time and sell tons of them! They are great for folks who entertain a lot because of the bite-size yummies you can make in them. PLUS - nonstick, can't beat that!

make brownies in them and push one caramel hershey's kiss into each one before baking.

Pecan Tassies are a havorite of ours. Perfect.

Quiche Lorraine Tartlets from the new SB cookbook, Tuxedo Brownies, Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups (I do half chicken, half shrimp), muffins, brownies, cupcakes, corn bread. Just about anything you can do in larger muffin pans you can do in the small one. When it comes to greasing it, I usually take the kitchen spritzer and spray each well and then take a paper towel and make sure each one is coated good.

I have 2 pans also and love them!
I like making stuff for parties, so then everything is bite sized. One of my favorites is corn muffins. Perfect for chili parties!

My husband absolutely loves the Petite Cherry Cheesecakes in the PC Dessert cookbook. I seriously think he would kill someone for them!

pamperedtara said:
When used upside down it will hold 10 hard shell tacos:D

My favorite use: Place one small scoop of PB cookie dough in each muffin well. Bake for about 8 minutes. As soon as they come out push a mini reese cup into each one & let cool. (I put mine in the freezer for about 10 minutes, so the chocolate doesn't melt completely) YUMMY!!

This is my favorite!! I have done it at a few of my shows as a 2nd quick recipe.

I just mentioned these in another thread but it's the cream puffs that you make in the pan. I cannot ever remember the exact name or pronounce it so they are called cream puffs around our house. They are quick, simple and very easy to make.

ooohhhhh....jello shots of multiple flavors....a taste testing show would be wonderful for the guests:D (and our sales)... JK

That is a good idea for entertaining at home.

dianevill said:
Little Jello-O shots!
Hmmmmmmm . . .LOVE THIS IDEA! ! ! !:love: :love:

wadesgirl said:
I just mentioned these in another thread but it's the cream puffs that you make in the pan. I cannot ever remember the exact name or pronounce it so they are called cream puffs around our house. They are quick, simple and very easy to make.
Those are the Profiterole Puffs. YUM!!

chefann said:
Those are the Profiterole Puffs. YUM!!

Yeah those things. Still cannot figure out how to pronounce them!

MINI TACO PUFFS

I made these tonight. They're great! Especially topped with guacamole. :D Thanks, Lisa!

Last edited:
wadesgirl said:
Yeah those things. Still cannot figure out how to pronounce them!
pro-FIT-er-ol (ol like old without the d). Easier: just call them bite-size cream puffs. :)

Peacan tassies.........need I say more.........

My hips just love them:blushing:

Thanks for all the ideas.... I have used it many times for all types of muffins cornbread etc...

I should have told you why I hate it... everything sticks! I have tried veg oil with spritzer, Crisco, Pam you name it everything sticks!

priscilla said:
I use the citrus peeler to get the stuff out of the pan, if I cannot turn it over to shake them out.

Robin

tried this.... just makes everything fall apart and my muffins are in chunks or should I say crumbs...

I should also say I am not new to baking. I have been doing cakes etc since I was 12. This pan just makes me nuts!

I made mini cup cakes last night and was wishing I had two of them. I did not realize when I had the bright idea to be different and bake the mini ones that one mix would do 72!!:eek: I am taking cupcakes for my class and my son's class for AWANA tonight for out Vday parties.

etteluap70PC said:
tried this.... just makes everything fall apart and my muffins are in chunks or should I say crumbs...

I should also say I am not new to baking. I have been doing cakes etc since I was 12. This pan just makes me nuts!

I wish I had some advise for you Paulette I have never had anything stick in mine though. Maybe I'm just lucky!! I never use Pam, always our spritzer with veg oil. And not alot just a little. Is your pan marked up inside??

I bake phyllo cups in there and fill with paula deens's chicken salad recipe. YummY!!

I love mine as well and never have a problem with it sticking. If the recipe says to spray it i use the kitchen spritzer or bakers joy, anything with flour and it doesn't leave a sticky residue as does Pam.

chefann said:
pro-FIT-er-ol (ol like old without the d). Easier: just call them bite-size cream puffs. :)

Yeah, we just call them cream puffs!

jrstephens said:
I love mine for mini cupcakes. I love doing them b/c they are a little different that your normal cupcake that kids are used to.

I also love baking the tart recipe that came with the pan and filling with chocolate mouse in different colors.

mine didn't come with that recipe -- it came with mini lemon muffins :( Please share!! :)

1. What is the size and capacity of the mini muffin pan?

The Pampered Chef mini muffin pan has a size of 9.5" x 13.5" and can hold up to 24 mini muffins.

2. Is the mini muffin pan non-stick?

Yes, the mini muffin pan is made with a non-stick coating, making it easy to release the muffins and clean up afterwards.

3. Can the mini muffin pan be used for other recipes besides muffins?

Absolutely! The mini muffin pan can also be used for making mini quiches, tarts, and even bite-sized brownies or cupcakes.

4. How durable is the mini muffin pan?

The Pampered Chef mini muffin pan is made with heavy-duty carbon steel, making it strong and durable for long-lasting use.

5. Is the mini muffin pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the mini muffin pan is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jamie Gaffney
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jamie Gaffney
  • beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies