• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest S/S Collection on CC - New Theme Show!

maybe a month or so?But everyone should know that it is not going to be up for long so they can make the decision if they want to invest in the products or not.
cookn' katie
Check out new S/S items on CC!!! New theme show!!! AWESOME

How are you seeing this? Enlighten the rest of us :D

Under news you can use!!! I LOVE THE new stuff!!

OMG!!! I think someone has made a MAJOR BOO-BOO and that won't be there for long!

To look or not to look?!?!?!?!

Who knows, I printed mine, just in case!! I love the new things!

Ehhh - Going to just pretend I didn't see anything. ;)

Last edited:
Do NOT spill it! I want to be surprised in Feb.

i think it's a mistake, but I saved it :)

spoiler below

;)
;)
;)
:eek:

spoiler quotes didn't work never mind

OMG! I hope they delete it before anyone else sees that!

Yes, PLEASE don't share! I'm sure they'll catch it soon, and the link will be killed... may want to actually delete this thread when they do so...

Keep it a secret. It is so fun when you are at conference and see the new items for the first time. That's how I'm getting my team to the Spring Launch...

It's either gone, or only TL and above can see it.

I don't see a "news you can use" section?

I won't spoil, but if you still have the link saved...it still works :)

You can order catalogs and supplies on the 18th. I was wondering when they would announce new products, we need catalogs soon to get out for March shows. I am guessing it must be for real!!

Its now off! Must have been a Boo-Boo!! i bet someone is in trouble

Please do not spill the beans and spoil it! I wan't a fabulous experience in Feb at the spring launch! It's really no different than conference.

Glad they caught it and took it off! Better to be surprised AT the conference/meeting than to know ahead of time!

Last edited:
I would love to know. If anyone kept the info and would like to share, send me a message. Thanks.

I'd like to make a request that the starter of this thread delete it, so that it doesn't turn into a long list of requests to share the information and a heated discussion of whether anyone should or not.

NooraK said:
I'd like to make a request that the starter of this thread delete it, so that it doesn't turn into a long list of requests to share the information and a heated discussion of whether anyone should or not.

agreed!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

NooraK said:

I agree, Noora.

The only one who can delete the thread is the one who started it....please?

Or an Administrator of the site

I personally think it is meant to be on the website now. I just looked at it and yes it does share the new products and changes but if you read the Help Whip Cancer page they tell you to earn the products Feb 1st through 15th and they also have a few other things that are meant to be done in Feb. I get not wanting to ruin the "surprise" of the Spring Launch meeting but for those of us that can't go to the meeting it is a great opportunity to start to prepare for the upcoming specials.

kewlchika said:
I personally think it is meant to be on the website now. I just looked at it and yes it does share the new products and changes but if you read the Help Whip Cancer page they tell you to earn the products Feb 1st through 15th and they also have a few other things that are meant to be done in Feb. I get not wanting to ruin the "surprise" of the Spring Launch meeting but for those of us that can't go to the meeting it is a great opportunity to start to prepare for the upcoming specials.
Nope - it wasn't supposed to be up. EVERYTHING we have had in communications states that new products will be revealed in Feb at the meetings.If you know about new products - please keep them to yourself. Ruins all of the fun for those of us who have made the commitment of time and money to go to a Spring Launch meeting.:(

NooraK said:

Yes Please!!!! I do not want to get into the morals of this debate again. Save us all alot of frustration and please delete it.

It is not up anymore.

There are no spoiler links in this thread so I don't think it is wrong to have this thread. Intersting for some of us to know there were spoilers, and we just missed them!

The SS CN has been removed. I agree with everyone in here on to not ruin the surprise. I have a copy of CN (I couldn't help looking at it), but I will not share with anyone (sorry:().
~F

I still want the 1,000 points for attending, and all the other bonuses their giving out, so I'm not too upset about seeing the new products.

I copied the flyer but didn't save it. I didn't realize that I was doing anything wrong when I looked at it. I assumed since it was there, that I could look at it. I will not share anything that I saw. I am sorry that this thread created such a stir. After a bit, I will delete this so anyone who had opinons, can see what I posted. I am very sorry for those who are upset and those who asked for the link. I know someone else saved the link, so you might want to try emailing them!!! All I can say and I am super excited about what I saw!!! Go to the Launch!! I want to get my hands on the new stuff!!!

cookn' katie said:
I copied the flyer but didn't save it. I didn't realize that I was doing anything wrong when I looked at it. I assumed since it was there, that I could look at it. I will not share anything that I saw. I am sorry that this thread created such a stir. After a bit, I will delete this so anyone who had opinons, can see what I posted. I am very sorry for those who are upset and those who asked for the link. I know someone else saved the link, so you might want to try emailing them!!! All I can say and I am super excited about what I saw!!! Go to the Launch!! I want to get my hands on the new stuff!!!

just an fyi, the link isn't working anymore.

Yes, I saw it too. I am not going to the meeting - so it didn't ruin anything for me personally and I won't spoil it for anyone else.

But, I was 95% ready to become inactive and give up the biz, and seeing the Spring CN TOTALLY motivated me!! I think I will stay active a little while longer! :)

I have NO shows scheduled - but guess what I am going to do tonight?? I am going to get on the phone!!!

I saw it too. I do plan to go to the Spring Launch but am not bothered that I won't be surprised; however, I know a lot of people do like the anticipation and I would not dare want to spoil that for anyone.

I thought that it was odd that it was up and I closed it already. BUMMER. Should have saved it. Mostly, I like it for discontinued and price changes early. That's okay...it gets me excited for the new season even if I can't remember everything I saw...I saw pink and that's enough for me. I love May...barely even matters what they come up with :).

cookn' katie said:

Katie,

You didn't do anything wrong. Home office goofed. It was there and you looked. No great shakes. Go ahead and delete this thread so as not to confuse anyone.

Now go and dream about all the great things that you'll make with your new products. :)

just curious when is it going to come out?

Related to Discover the Latest S/S Collection on CC - New Theme Show!

What is the latest S/S collection on CC?

The latest S/S collection on CC is a new theme show featuring all of the newest items for the spring and summer season. These items are perfect for entertaining and cooking in style.

What can I expect to find in the new theme show on CC?

In the new theme show on CC, you can expect to find a wide variety of new products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and serving pieces. These items are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Are there any standout items in the new S/S collection?

Yes, there are several standout items in the new S/S collection on CC. Some of the most popular items include the new grill pan, the versatile food chopper, and the beautiful stoneware serving platters.

How can I purchase items from the new theme show on CC?

You can purchase items from the new theme show on CC by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order through the CC website. Your consultant can also help you with any questions you have about the products.

Is the new S/S collection on CC only available for a limited time?

Yes, the new S/S collection on CC is only available for a limited time. It is important to act quickly and place your order to ensure you can get your hands on these new and exciting products before they sell out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies