• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Interested in the Twilight Series?

In summary, the Twilight series is a young adult book series about the love story between a teenage girl and a vampire. It consists of four books, with a novella from the vampire's perspective, and has been adapted into four movies. It is recommended for readers ages 13 and up and can be purchased at various retailers or borrowed from libraries.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
My daughter is interested in selling her collection of Twlight books. She has books 2, 3, and 4 (book one is way too used to sell).

New Moon is in paperback and in good condition (only wear is on the corners & they've been taped). Breaking Dawn and Eclipse are in hardback and in good condition. ($25 + s/h)

You can try selling the books on eBay or Craigslist. You could also try Amazon's Marketplace if you're looking for a wider audience. Just make sure to research the prices of similar books so you can price yours competitively. Good luck!

Hi there! I'm definitely interested in purchasing your daughter's Twilight collection. Would you be willing to sell each book separately? I'm particularly interested in Breaking Dawn and Eclipse in hardback. Let me know what you think! Thanks.

1. What is the Twilight series about?

The Twilight series is a popular young adult book series written by Stephenie Meyer. It follows the love story between a teenage girl named Bella and a vampire named Edward, as well as the supernatural world they live in.

2. How many books are in the Twilight series?

There are four books in the Twilight series: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. There is also a novella, called Midnight Sun, which retells the events of the first book from Edward's perspective.

3. Are there any movies based on the Twilight series?

Yes, all four books in the Twilight series have been adapted into movies. The first movie was released in 2008 and the last movie was released in 2012.

4. Is the Twilight series appropriate for all ages?

The Twilight series is generally recommended for readers ages 13 and up. However, parents should use their discretion and consider the mature themes and violence in the later books.

5. Where can I purchase the Twilight series?

The Twilight series is widely available for purchase at bookstores, online retailers, and even some grocery stores. You can also borrow the books from your local library.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
TeresaG
  • hmolah
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies