• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Latest News on Private Quarters' Closure

and then on the store tab.http://www.myprivatequarters.com/pq_pdfs/2012_closing_sale.pdfPrivate Quarters is closing their doors and are no longer in business. Tom, one of their successful consultants, is also selling sex toys. Laura, another successful consultant, is now the President of the company.
pamperedbecky
Did you guys hear that Private Quarters shut their doors and are no longer?????

Interesting!!!!

I don't know because I recently got an email from Tom with his newsletter & specials....

Wow, did not hear that. I have a couple of friends that sell it. I love their stuff but it was really really pricey for me. The first time my dog jumped on my $400 bedspread would do it for me, LOL. But their bathrobes and such were amazing. I knew that they really concentrated on the interior designer market for the past couple of years, maybe they are only going with that?

http://www.myprivatequarters.com/pq_pdfs/2012_closing_sale.pdf
Private Quarters will be ceasing operations
soon. Now you have the opportunity to
purchase our remaining inventory of high
quality bed, bath, and comfortwear and
incredible discounts!

I've never even heard of them.

Bwahaha! You'd think they'd at least take the "Become a Consultant" link off the main page when they added the closing banner! ;)

This is totally mean, but after the "stuff" that Tom pulled on PC, I almost feel too good about this news.

I don't even trust myself on $400 bedding...let alone my pet!:D

well, look at it like this... there are some consultants looking for a home... what will YOU do about it?

I've never heard of the company, therefore, don't know any of the consultants loosing their income. But I agree, great recruiting potential for those of you who know a consultant or 2 with this company! ;)

The only consultsant I knew was Tom Terrific and I don't know where he is from...and PC wouldn't take him back. There is no one that I know of either, Sheila.

Tom, and a couple others...and I don't think they'll be coming back to PC - they burned those bridges.

baychef said:
The only consultsant I knew was Tom Terrific and I don't know where he is from...and PC wouldn't take him back. There is no one that I know of either, Sheila.

Laura Wells went with them for awhile. Then she started her own company. The Heart Network or something like that...
Tom is also selling sex toys... :)

Ginger428 said:
Laura Wells went with them for awhile. Then she started her own company. The Heart Network or something like that...
Tom is also selling sex toys... :)

Laura didn't start the company, but somehow got on board with the founder of The Heart Link Network (I'm part of the local chapter- there are chapters all around the country) and is the President or something like that.

Had no idea about Tom and the toys! Well, I guess that's what he'll likely concentrate on now!

"Tom Terrific"? Is that really his name? Isn't that a cartoon character from Captain Kangaroo?

No, that's not his name, but customers around here still refer to him as Tom the Tool Man. I guess it's just a different kind of tool now :veryfunny:

I wondered how they would do in this economy. About 5 years ago I ordered a bunch of their stuff- kind of had my own book party. I've been very happy with everything I got but the stuff was very pricey and I've not ordered anything since.

Becca_in_MD said:
No, that's not his name, but customers around here still refer to him as Tom the Tool Man. I guess it's just a different kind of tool now :veryfunny:

I am so gullible

cookingwithlove said:
I am so gullible

Tom Marston, he was a million dollar seller with the company.

cookingwithlove said:
I am so gullible

Sorry, Wendy. You are not gullible at all.

Tom was one of a few very successful people that we really looked up to. He and a few others had some really innovative ideas to make parties fun. When they left the company they were totally disrespectful to PC.

He had a tool belt that he wore with our tools in it making it easy for customers to think of our products as the necessary tools that they are. When he left...he was a real tool...but one no one needs. I believe he hooked up with the president of the company at Private Quarters they were a couple.

I chuckled at many of the posts here but when I read what he was selling all I could say is...

EWWW!!

From my PQ consultant...
Dear Customers,
I have been informed as of Tuesday that Private Quarters is going out of business. This saddens me greatly. I believed in this product and my Family as well as yours enjoyed so much. The company will not honor any returns, exchanges or refunds due to these latest events. Be aware my hands are tied and I have no control over any of this.

If you would wish they are selling out their inventory at 0 off and 1/2 off shipping until the 13th. There are some very good deals in the outlet center also. You can view and order these items on my web site. After logging in click on shop now. Remember no exchanges or returns.

lastly I want to thank all of you for your support.

So sad and scary! I wonder how many consultants are out money and if there are orders unfulfilled... :(

What is "Private Quarters"?

"Private Quarters" is a luxury home goods company that offers high-quality bedding, bath, and home decor products.

Do they offer a warranty for their products?

Yes, Private Quarters offers a limited lifetime warranty for their bedding and bath products. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects or workmanship issues.

Where can I purchase Private Quarters products?

Private Quarters products can be purchased online through their official website or through their network of independent consultants. They also have retail locations in select cities.

Do they have a return policy?

Yes, Private Quarters has a 30-day return policy for any unused and unopened products. Customers can receive a full refund or exchange for a different product within 30 days of purchase.

Are their products eco-friendly?

Private Quarters is committed to sustainability and offers a range of eco-friendly products, including organic cotton bedding and bath products made with natural materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • The_Kitchen_Guy